Hello62

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Hello62 »

Hello self locked been trying 6 months longest 21 days
1 x
Hello62

Post by Hello62 »

Hello again I own 2 cages first one I purchased bird cage quickly realised bit longer than I wanted 2nd house of denial hod s77 like this a lot think the next one slightly shorter in length and going to try 45 base ring
0 x
thicknolder

Post by thicknolder »

Hey everybody-

So i have been trying to get my wife into chastity for me for a long time. I don't think it is just her thing. So, I practice myself, denying myself orgasms except when I'm with her. That means never "finishing" when I'm alone and playing.

I want to find a place to chat with another person that can control that part of my life. I will listen to whatever is expected of me.

Thanks for listening.
1 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hi there and welcome thicknolder

I got you enjoy looking around and reading the forums but please understand most people are here to learn about and talk about chastity and living this lifestyle. You're likely not going to find someone here as you would a site meant for "hook ups. "

Again, welcome and feel free to join the conversation!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
LaPrincesaOscura

Post by LaPrincesaOscura »

@thicknolder if you are looking for someone to play with I can recommend a site like Fetlife to find a keyholder. Probably other people on this forum can recommend some other sites too.
Last edited by LaPrincesaOscura on Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Roxy-owns-johnny
Last orgasm: March 20th, 2020

Post by Roxy-owns-johnny »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:51 am Welcome to the Asylum @LaPrincesaOscura and @Roxy-owns-johnny. Lock the gate so the inmates can't escape!
Thanks!
0 x
Turnpoint1

Post by Turnpoint1 »

Hello world!

I'm 54 and new to chastity, or I will be when I get my first cage this weekend. My wife and I are looking forward to trying out chastity, and we'll see what develops.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Rocan wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:44 am Hello World!
Nice to meet you guys and gals!
I'm new here and also new to the whole chastity thing,but i would really like to try it. I,ve heard many guys really like it and so i wanted to give it a try myself and I came on here to look for a few tipps. Well,thats basically it :D
Welcome to the dark side.

Tips are >> that way, ask for the mohel.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
gaychastitydude

Post by gaychastitydude »

Hello all!

I'm a 40 year old gay man who is married (to a man). I love chastity and although my husband isn't into it, he is pretty supportive. I have a friend who serves as my KH.
1 x