I bought a CB600s, but wonder if it was a good choice

For the gearheads in the audience
slave d

Re: I bought a CB600s, but wonder if it was a good choice

Post by slave d »

Pacman1975 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:08 pm I wondered if there were any more updates on hinged models?
Not being able to use an enclosed ring is a pain...
I saw bon 4 silicon models. Is the ring flexible? If so, maybe this can stretch?
I’ve tried to get a link into DHGate but am struggling on my phone. Search in there for the following and you should find the one MsM had me in for some time (smallest ring) but it caused a blister under my scrotum as it was too tight (no problem with hinge pinch as far as i could tell though). There is also a model with a more open front that i thought i now have on its way (with the 40mm ring) but while searching this for you i’ve found i’ve ordered the same cage again ...... must be old age !!! Anyway the cage design was only a bit of an issue around peeing so it’s the ring size i’m most interested in. Now remember i make no claims how others may find this device and MsM specifically wanted a VERY short one which this is. There may we’ll be longer devices available with the same ring system, i haven’t looked. To confirm though this is the first device MsM has had me in that i couldn’t easily pull out the back, but going up a ring size as i am may create that problem again, time will tell. So search DHGate:

2017 Curve Snap Ring Design Male Super Small Stainless Steel Cock Cage Penis Ring

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I think that, at this point, the CB folks are quite content to rest on their laurels and are not very interested in innovation or improving their product line.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:45 am I think that, at this point, the CB folks are quite content to rest on their laurels and are not very interested in innovation or improving their product line.
I imagine that it must be frustrating for them to spend tens of thousands of dollars on mold design and production, only to have the Chinese companies duplicate whatever they might come up with, and sell them for $20.
1 x
Curtis
Last orgasm: July 23rd, 2023
Orgasms this year: 14

Post by Curtis »

Tom Allen wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:28 am
I imagine that it must be frustrating for them to spend tens of thousands of dollars on mold design and production, only to have the Chinese companies duplicate whatever they might come up with, and sell them for $20.
I agree, no more Chinese knock-offs for me.
0 x
Pennsylvania, USA
Kilted and caged. Currently in a Cherry Keeper with Headlock.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I understand buying cheap Chinese devices if they are original designs. I love my A272, which is not a knock off of anything.

I did buy a Fort years ago; not the current one, it was a clone of the CB3000 in stainless steel. There wasn't anything like it offered by AJ Enterprises, so I didn't feel badly.

But it distresses me to see people buying cheap knockoffs of the CBX or Vice or HT lines, and justifying it by saying "The original is too expensive."

Edit:
https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2015/ ... -the-fort/
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:30 am But it distresses me to see people buying cheap knockoffs of the CBX or Vice or HT lines, and justifying it by saying "The original is too expensive."
Yep. And worse, badmouthing the 'CBX' or other when the Chinese copy turns out to be of lesser quality and/or breaks after a very short time...without distinguishing the fact that they bought the cheap POS copy.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:55 am Yep. And worse, badmouthing the 'CBX' or other when the Chinese copy turns out to be of lesser quality and/or breaks after a very short time...without distinguishing the fact that they bought the cheap POS copy.
That, too. Although it seems to happen more often on other groups, probably because this forum tends to have people who are more educated on the differences.
0 x
Skip

Post by Skip »

It's difficult in some places, especially for new people. Just to offer some perspective. I bought my first CB6000 from a reputable local site that otherwise seemed to be selling original toys (outside of chastity) and then the HTv3 from another site which seemed to also do their own work in toy manufacturing.

Both were knockoffs and I had no idea. They cost about the same as getting it directly from the manufacturers (when shipping is included), and I was inexperienced and did not have the knowledge. I just figured they got a wholesale deal and so could sell it at the same price / slightly cheaper than getting a single unit imported. I never even thought that the Chinese would go for the sex toy market, or that demand for knockoffs even exist. It was quite a revelation, although in the end it makes perfect sense of course.

I think the "evil" here are those resellers who "prey" on unsuspecting newbies with a gigantic markup. Not justifying the "the original is too expensive" excuse, just offering a perspective on those who end up badmouthing the originals because they got a knockoff. I would have been the same, had I not reached this forum and learned about it. When I did, my plan was to buy an original (most likely an HT) as soon as I was sure that it was a fit.

That changed when I decided to go for steel, but that's a different topic.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

I read somewhere a comment about another high rider and the CB-6000. They wondered if the thicker ring causes the testicles to spread out side ways, instead of down. Made sense to me... I wonder if this is where I get the discomfort?
I have an original CB-3000, the hinged ring was fairly thick and I made it even thicker when I repaired it, in order to reduce the inner diameter. It does kind of push my nuts out and sideways a bit, but I don't find it uncomfortable. In fact, I think the extra thickness makes erection attempts more tolerable...but I think I split the cage again yesterday, with a very strong erection attempt.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Pacman1975 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:52 am With the reports on tubes splitting, are these genuine devices??
Oh, it's genuine...but it is nearly 20 years old and has seen a *lot* of use...and with my active lifestyle I am very hard on equipment (pun intended).
0 x