Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by nosaint »

Can you wear the strap on and the device at the same time?

Limiting my PIV? That's new...
4 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

nosaint wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:38 am Can you wear the strap on and the device at the same time?

Limiting my PIV? That's new...
Oh my gosh, where have you been? I definitely wear both at the same time. Mrs Edge loves it.

We've been doing it on and off for 20 years, and a few years ago went into it as a permanent, or at least, an indefinitely extended arrangement.
1 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

Tom Allen wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:00 am
Oh my gosh, where have you been? I definitely wear both at the same time. Mrs Edge loves it.

We've been doing it on and off for 20 years, and a few years ago went into it as a permanent, or at least, an indefinitely extended arrangement.
Well we've had the harness less than a month, and the Nub arrived one week ago. So really, it was a pretty quick leap, But I assured her that from what I had read here, there would be no problems. I'm still a bit stunned that she thought of it. I didn't directly suggest it.
3 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Roxy-owns-johnny
Last orgasm: March 20th, 2020

Post by Roxy-owns-johnny »

This subject is near and dear to me as my Mistress easing up behind me and whispering things in my ear are some of the most powerful memories I have.

"Are you ready johnny?"

As she is installing my chastity device - "Do you like this tight, never mind I like it tight!"

I like both "Good boy" and "I'm very disappointed in you johnny"

And the last, a sound, Mistress Roxy keeps a bell on her bedside table and rings it to make me come running to kneel in front of her and serve her, my favorite sound!
2 x
Muted_Apricot

Post by Muted_Apricot »

Yesterday was my first day locked up, gf is supportive but not so keen and doesn't get it. She agreed to keep me locked for 5 days anyway so I can explore this kink. We were playing a card game last night and I beat her and mocked her slightly. She simply gave me an evil look and said "Shut up or you're staying in that thing forever".
9 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Muted_Apricot wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:38 am Yesterday was my first day locked up, gf is supportive but not so keen and doesn't get it. She agreed to keep me locked for 5 days anyway so I can explore this kink. We were playing a card game last night and I beat her and mocked her slightly. She simply gave me an evil look and said "Shut up or you're staying in that thing forever".
Maybe she *is* starting to get it...
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
billzboats

Post by billzboats »

Lay down next to my wife. She started petting me like a pet. Instant attempted erection
1 x
billzboats

Post by billzboats »

Not said, but you get it!
0 x
Muted_Apricot

Post by Muted_Apricot »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:27 pm
Muted_Apricot wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:38 am Yesterday was my first day locked up, gf is supportive but not so keen and doesn't get it. She agreed to keep me locked for 5 days anyway so I can explore this kink. We were playing a card game last night and I beat her and mocked her slightly. She simply gave me an evil look and said "Shut up or you're staying in that thing forever".
Maybe she *is* starting to get it...
Yes! It is new to both of us and while I've discovered that I love it, it isn't really ever going to be for her. She is still willing to lock me up occasionally as long as it doesn't become too regular or a permanent thing.

Day 3 yesterday and she released me for the first time but only so she could have my cock for a short while. I had to first accept that I would be locked back up afterwards and that if I came then I wouldn't be allowed to see her naked or touch her until I was next released.
0 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

She: 'Do you want to shop for a key necklace?'
Me: 'The real question is, do you want to wear one?'

She: 'I've thought about it.'
Me: 'hmmm...'

She: 'I thought it would be kind of interesting. Especially if I was asked about it.'
Me: 'Have you thought about what you would answer?'

She: 'That would be the tricky part. I would want to come up with some kind of clever double entendre.'
Me: 'You sure you want a reminder on a piece of jewelry?'

She: 'Why would I not?'
Me: 'IDK, because it might cause an awkward moment when commented on...or recognized.'

She: 'I'm going to have a prepared response. I think it's exciting. You get to have your secret from the rest of the world. I want one too! I like the symbolism it provides.'

So I guess we're going to look for something appropriate!
Last edited by focUSed on Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)