Curtis
Last orgasm: July 23rd, 2023
Orgasms this year: 14
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Curtis »

So far she hasn't lost them. Let's not go putting ideas in her head! :lol:
1 x
Pennsylvania, USA
Kilted and caged. Currently in a Cherry Keeper with Headlock.
Curtis
Last orgasm: July 23rd, 2023
Orgasms this year: 14

Post by Curtis »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:06 am welcome, and congrats.
Thanks!
0 x
Pennsylvania, USA
Kilted and caged. Currently in a Cherry Keeper with Headlock.
Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

Hi all. New here from Los Angeles. I have been super turned on by the idea of chastity for 5 or so years and it has gotten to the point that i need to do something about it.

My wife in kind of vanilla so i have been too afraid to bring it up

This last week its really gotten to me so i decided to just stop jerking off. I ordered 2 cages that i planned on wearing in secret for a while. They have not yet come and my wife doesnt know. Anyway after 5 days of not jerking off im going crazy. I decided to just channel all that horniness into my wifes pleasure.

I jerk off daily and honestly it has impacted our sex life negatively. When my wife is in the mood i am not bc i jerked off earlier in the day. This sucks for her and isnt fair and she doesnt deserve that. She thinks i dont find her attractive.

Last night, after 5 days without jerking off i took her to the bedroom and went down on her...HARD. we then had intercourse but just when i wanted to finish i pulled out and went back down. I brought her to a wild orgasm and then when she offered to reciprocate i just told her no and that tonight was for you. She insisted on getting me off but i insisted back that i wanted to "save it" till tomorrow and lust over her all night. I promised that if she agreed to let me off without finishing that id go down on her again first thing in the morning. I think she thought it was a little odd but thats how we ended the night. I could barely sleep all night i was so horney.

First thing in the morning i woker her up and started kissing her neck. Within a few minutes i was down between her legs licking her passionately. Like the night before i switched back and forth between licking her and intercouse and after she came i got up and put my shorts on and said "all for u none for me". Again she wanted to get me off and i told her that i dont think i should cum. She looked at me with a confised look and i told her that i think i masterbate too much and that its hurting our sex life and its unfair to her and im sorry. I told her that i think im addicted to it and that the real addiction isnt masterbting itself but its cumming whenever i want. I told her i feel bad and that i think i need to do something serious to stop the habit. She said "stop masterbating?"....i said no, i think i need to stop cumming for a while and focus on you. I told her i really want to fix this but i need her help. She asked how she would help.

I told her that i wanted her to ask me to promise her i wouldnt masterbate for a month. I told her that i wanted her to let me lick her when im really frustrated and most importantly i wanted to her stop stinulating me whenever i tell her im about to cum.

Shockingly to me she thinks this is a great idea. She told me that shes all in and she promised she wont let me get off this month unless i "cheat on her" by masterbating. I again promised i wouldn't. I told her to give me a hand job for a little bit and take me super close and stop. She did and then we laid in bed talking for a bit. The i had to get up and log in to work bc im working remotely with all this covid19 stuff. I told her i wanted to lick her again at lunch time and she said ok.

I also pm2ayed dumb and said "i wonder if they have chastity belts for men bc i am not really sure i can go all month"...shes like of course they do its probably some locking leather thong or like metal cage or something. Im certain she has no idea about these things but i told her i think i might ending up needing one. She kind of laughed and said dont be ridiculous just do not touch yourself. She did say that it would be fun to have me locked in something and that id be her slave and she already loves all the attention...

I actually think she is open to a device but i want to introduce it delicately. I will keep my promise and not masterbate but i think in a week im going to be out of my mind. I think then i will show her a decice online and just tell her i really think i need it to keep my promise....

It is so surreal that she seems so open to this bc shes always been so vanilla...but maybe my masterbation habit really has bothered her and shes willing to try anything to fix it. I want so badly for her to lock me up and be really firm with me. I want to completely give up my pleasure for hers. Here's to hoping this really blooms into something serious!
6 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@Mikejames My wife was also very vanilla a little less than 2 years ago. I brought up chastity by giving her a book on the subject. It took her 4 days to read it and she has kept me locked almost 24/7 since then.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:07 pm @Mikejames My wife was also very vanilla a little less than 2 years ago. I brought up chastity by giving her a book on the subject. It took her 4 days to read it and she has kept me locked almost 24/7 since then.
Good to know. I hope my wife takes the same path. Im blwn away by what a whirwind the last 24 hours have been.

After dinner tonight she told me she is looking forward to me going down on her again and playfully grabbed my dick and rubbed it a little over my shorts while saying "but too bad you wont be cumming".

I think she's actually into it. When i went to take my shower after my jog she said, be quick in there and you better not try to masterbate bc i will know.

I just hope it doesnt get too real and make her recoil when i bring up a cage.

Any advice on a good way to do that?

I was going to just tell her in a few more days that theres no way i can make it a month and that i need her to take the choice away from me and show her a cage online and ask her if I can order it.
1 x
Caija

Post by Caija »

Hi from Sweden!
Also new to this site and got it recommended through a FLR site. Me and my partner has been playing around a little with chastity with very varying results. And The swedish kink forum hasn't been to much use when it comes to in depth knowledge in chastitywear.

My main thing is shibari/kinbaku but i Also enjoy cbt, Femdom and crafting.
1 x
Future Keyholder
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Mikejames wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:22 pm
I just hope it doesnt get too real and make her recoil when i bring up a cage.

Any advice on a good way to do that?

I was going to just tell her in a few more days that theres no way i can make it a month and that i need her to take the choice away from me and show her a cage online and ask her if I can order it.
You need to start a thread in the 'Chastity Devices' forum to ask your questions. It will probably get more views and answers there. To answer your question, since she has already commented that " it would be fun to have me locked in something and that id be her slave" be open and honest with her. You already ordered cages so it's going to come out sooner than later. Tell her you ordered the cages in hopes she would be receptive to the idea.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Jaybee

Post by Jaybee »

Hi there I’m JayBee.

Took me a while with the rabbit name until I saw the display photo but got there after 10 minutes haha.

Right I am very new to this, all a little confusing for me also. I’m 28 and my girlfriend 19 who lives with me. I am a business owner who is very successful and from a successful family and I am extremely dominant in everything day to day especially in the bedroom. My girlfriend who looks wise is incredible natural E boobs , skinny very pretty.

She Has all the toys / bondage used on her regular. Then one day she was joking about me going on a stag abroad she said I should lock your cock up for the week. I was confused how she even knew about it, I laughed it off and said no. She went but I want you to get one your so harsh with me so it’s payback.

Long story short there is a cage arriving in a few hours. I have never worn one before I bought a metal one wasn’t too much £50.

Any advice as I’m a little nervous as I pride myself on being an alpha male in everything I do.

Great forum by the way.
1 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Hey @Jaybee , welcome to the forums. The best advice I can give you is to keep it real around here. Your introduction reads like fantasy. If that’s what it is, we have a fiction section for that, and people love a good yarn.
By and large, we are a crowd that’s neither into “alpha male” or “sissy” stereotypes. Just a bunch of regular folk enjoying a particular kink.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
rdwkjwrdw

Post by rdwkjwrdw »

Hello. I am a middle aged married guy interested in exploring chastity. Thanks for adding me.
0 x