"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedFgBerlin
Last orgasm: December 21st, 1918
Orgasms this year: 0
"Hello world" thread

Post by LockedFgBerlin »

Hi People, nice to find this Forum about Chastity, glad to be now able to share info, questions or experiances with guys/girls who are into my same interests.
I am a masculine beefy guy, bisex, into chastity since already a lot of years.
initially, I preferred having sex with women and Str8 having fun with men ( circlejerk, mutuals jerk, cum play), then slowly I started to feel myself inferior to other men (Alpha Men), to whom I should have shown respect and devotion. For this situation of inferiority I began to convince myself that I am no longer worthy to have sex with women or to enjoy the pleasures reserved for real men, so that I slowly began to consider my genitals totally useless and receive satisfaction just thinking about serving Alpha Men, thus realizing that wear a cage device would have been the only right way for me.

To start I bought a CB03S device keeping myself locked up for as long as possible because I was particularly interested in the "long term".

Then I met my first Alpha Keyholder, lover of cages, chastity, FF and humiliation, who taught me to wear the device for a long time without problems (even during the day at work, in the gym, public swimming pool) and consider the my hole (fag-cunt) as my true and only sexual organ to be used only when an Alpha wants it.
The second Alpha Keyholder also chose to keep me permanently locked up (only once a month quickly unlocked to check-clean-shave then back into the cage), periodically having fun replacing the device used for an ever smaller cage, but, in addition differently to the first KH, the secondone had no scruples to leave me under rigorous cum denial occasionally allowing me a forced external mechanical stimulation of the prostate, deprived of masturbation, full erection, orgasm, and only to prevent health problems ...

Currently I am unfortunatly unowned, but I keep me again selflocked.....after more time , long term caged and some Keyholders, now I feel me complete and much better wearing a confortable device.
1 x
Darlingmsm

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Darlingmsm »

Hello - My husband and I have been married for many years and we are exploring the use of a chastity device for him. My husband had a strong tendency for FLR when we married, but did not reveal this to me for several years, and then it came as a big shock. Fast-forward 20+years, and we have found our own way, with give and take as strong & long relationships require. I am/was actually pretty vanilla, but have been drawn into a female led relationship (FLR) as the sexual side of our relationship has evolved.
We do not own a chastity device - yet- so I am here to gain some comfort with the idea. I feel better after reading your "rules" for this site and commend you for establishing a forum based on civil discussion for people like me. I like the "it's like chatting over coffee" idea. Other than my husband, I know no one who is involved in FLR or chastity. I tried the SMTR site, and just couldn't get into it. I'm not one to share about the private aspects of our life. I am here to talk with other women on the "keyholders" forum, but I respect that it will take a few posts before I am allowed into that site. That's all good - I appreciate the strong boundaries.
:) M
3 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

Darlingmsm wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:14 pm Hello - My husband and I have been married for many years and we are exploring the use of a chastity device for him. My husband had a strong tendency for FLR when we married, but did not reveal this to me for several years, and then it came as a big shock. Fast-forward 20+years, and we have found our own way, with give and take as strong & long relationships require. I am/was actually pretty vanilla, but have been drawn into a female led relationship (FLR) as the sexual side of our relationship has evolved.
We do not own a chastity device - yet- so I am here to gain some comfort with the idea. I feel better after reading your "rules" for this site and commend you for establishing a forum based on civil discussion for people like me. I like the "it's like chatting over coffee" idea. Other than my husband, I know no one who is involved in FLR or chastity. I tried the SMTR site, and just couldn't get into it. I'm not one to share about the private aspects of our life. I am here to talk with other women on the "keyholders" forum, but I respect that it will take a few posts before I am allowed into that site. That's all good - I appreciate the strong boundaries.
:) M
Thanks for joining Darling :D
I know I'm new here, but I'll vouch for her! :roll:
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
maniform
Last orgasm: March 9th, 2020

Post by maniform »

Hello Woild

i am a submissive male who is owned by MsReneeLane (early days, still under probation) and currently locked in Screw Me If You Can cock cage. As someone who has been locked in a dozen different types of chastity devices over the years, including a William Jones belt, this is surprisingly comfortable for long term wear. And those spikes...!

Very much looking forward to connecting with the community hear, it looks to be quite active.

maniform
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Darlingmsm wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:14 pm ...Other than my husband, I know no one who is involved in FLR or chastity. I tried the SMTR site, and just couldn't get into it. I'm not one to share about the private aspects of our life. I am here to talk with other women on the "keyholders" forum, but I respect that it will take a few posts before I am allowed into that site...
You should be able to see the Keyholder forum now.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Chastelifexxx
Last orgasm: June 20th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Chastelifexxx »

@LockedFgBerlin welcome to the site. Your story sounds very interesting. I will look forward to reading your posts about your transformation with chastity.

There are some underlying commonalities we all share. But everyone has their own story.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

A big Texas HOWDY to our newest members @LockedFgBerlin, @Darlingmsm, and @maniform.

@Darlingmsm, my Mistress is Kitten and she is fairly active on the forum as are several of the other ladies. I'm sure you will find them all very helpful as you explore the idea of your husbands chastity.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Curtis
Last orgasm: July 23rd, 2023
Orgasms this year: 14

Post by Curtis »

Hello world!

Yes, I am a real person. I've been practicing chastity for a couple of years primarily as a way to control my masturbation habit. My beautiful wife is on board with this and happily hides my keys.

Curtis.
2 x
Pennsylvania, USA
Kilted and caged. Currently in a Cherry Keeper with Headlock.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Curtis wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:41 pm My beautiful wife is on board with this and happily hides my keys.

welcome, and congrats.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Curtis wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:41 pm My beautiful wife is on board with this and happily hides my keys.

Curtis.
I hope she's not like M'Lady and forgets where she hides things. :?
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!