Transition of cages for a small penis

For the gearheads in the audience
rashengay

Transition of cages for a small penis

Post by rashengay »

I'm a 20 year guy new to chastity . My cock size is 5.5". Currently I'm using a CBs device. I'm planning to buy HT nub and a cherry keeper in the near future. So is there an order of using chasity cages to shrink the penis?. Will suddenly trying a mini cage make the journey boring?. Looking for the order of devices and advices as a beginner. Have a nice day!
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Transition of cages for a small penis

Post by Schnoff »

> So is there an order of using chasity cages to shrink the penis?

1) Buy device
2) Stop measuring penis
3) Pretend it shrunk!
4) GOTO 1)

Penises don't shrink through chastity. Just doesn't happen. But - you can still have fun with it! Just don't check too closely.
3 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
slave d

Post by slave d »

FWIW i agree with Schnoff in general terms but i have found (i an 66 so probably getting smaller anyway !!) that time in small devices, (currently a nub but smaller s/s trialed and new one on its way) does mean i stay “smaller” for a longer period when unlocked. This is particularly noticeable if the unlock period is just a few minutes for a clean or a quick milking. This allows MsM to make quite a few small cock humiliation statements such as “you are so tiny now you will never be any use to me again” etc before i am re-locked. i’m reasonably sure that a number of hours or even days unlocked would see a bit more growth but as i never get that i can’t be sure and so can easily convince myself that i am shrinking and that MsM is correct in Her statement. As i’m not allowed to penetrate Her anyway it’s a mute point but from a submissive point of view i love that feeling !!

As to what you should try and in what order i would simply say go as small as you can and if you think it’s time to try smaller again ... do. It’s part of my enjoyment of chastity but not everybody wants this, in fact i suspect most don’t.

Different strokes for different folks !!

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
rashengay

Post by rashengay »

Thank you for the ideas.
0 x