Koalaswim flat cages

For the gearheads in the audience
Ct03si

Koalaswim flat cages

Post by Ct03si »

Has anyone tried one of the flat cages from koalaswim. It is basically a ring and flat cover plate. I'm curious how comfortable they are for long term wear and how messy bathroom time is.
https://www.koalaswim.com/Munchkin-Male ... p_952.html
https://www.koalaswim.com/Eunuch-Screwed-_p_1030.html
0 x
slave d

Re: Koalaswim flat cages

Post by slave d »

Whilst i personally like the no cock look created by these devices i don’t believe they’re practical for 24/7/365 use. i cannot see how you could pee at all through them for example, i accept sitting to pee and with the nub MsM has me in i always spray pee around and have to wipe myself like a girl, so i cannot use a urinal but i can at least pee !!! They remind me of some of the lovely fashions you see, look great on a 6’4” model but like crap on a “real” person !!

MsM’s ld

incidentally, despite what they say, many of their devices or certainly “look alike” knockoffs are available on places like DHGate
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I would agree with @slave d on the urinating problem. Also, while it flattens the cock it doesn't give the wearer a smooth look since it doesn't cover the balls. Your links show options of a screw or a padlock. The padlock would 'print' and the screw is a standard Allen head, not very secure like the screws used by some makers that have a proprietary head.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

I’ve seen similar designs with a dome shape to help facilitate the head. Some also come with a urethral insert to assist with urination.

I imagine that this will feel pretty close to castration.
0 x
🐰🖤🔐
AgentZed1

Post by AgentZed1 »

Is there anywhere else than just koalaswim sell them for less ££
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Wow, smallest I've seen.

I fancy a go - I'm very small when flaccid - but I think it would be for play not long-term.
0 x
Yabba1

Post by Yabba1 »

I have one of the Koala Flat cages and can confirm that you can pee easily as long as you are sat down.
Initially a bit uncomfortable but I have now been locked in for nearly two weeks - yes locked in as my wife insisted on filling the allen screw socket with super glue to prevent me taking it off.
Good job its comfortable as looking like I might be wearing it for awhile yet.
0 x