Looking to buy 45 mm v2 holy trainer ring

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
Lockedpup
Looking to buy 45 mm v2 holy trainer ring

Post by Lockedpup »

I just got my first chastity cage. A knock off steel v2 holytrainer. Sadly, I got the 50 mm ring that slides down my scrotum so now I'm looking for a tighter 45 mm ring. Preferably in steel but I'm sure resin will fit just as well. Hit me up if you wanna get rid of an old spare part and help out a young novice while at it
0 x
Skip
Re: Looking to buy 45 mm v2 holy trainer ring

Post by Skip »

Are you in Europe? I have an extra 45mm resin ring of a knockoff. I have two, so I'll send it for shipping cost if you want it.
0 x
Lockedpup
Re: Looking to buy 45 mm v2 holy trainer ring

Post by Lockedpup »

Yeah I'm in Copenhagen, Denmark. That would be absolutely awesome! This is my third post so I should be able to respond in DM after it gets approved
0 x