First month

Living the real life under lock and key
Hussman767
First month

Post by Hussman767 »

My keyholder/wife and I are now approaching our first month of having me locked up.
I have now “graduated” from a beginner cage (that didn’t fit right - too big) to a much better fitting cage. We are still working with ring size for best results.

I think my wife was a bit unsure at first but she has really embraced her role as a keyholder.
She proudly wears the key around her neck and is quick to remind me that the caged penis attached to my body belongs to her; and that it will be unlocked (and possibly “used”) when she decides for it to be.
She is enjoying the extra attention she is getting with me realizing that her happiness and pleasure are foremost and any relief I may get depends on her.

I never thought the male chastity lifestyle would/could make her so happy.
9 x
I serve at her pleasure
Steve2059
Re: First month

Post by Steve2059 »

Welcome to the life.
2 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Update:
My wife/keyholder continues to enjoy her role. She lets me out about once a week for hygiene and to use “her” penis.
The other night she actually said “that gadget has taken our sex life to another level!”.
My total focus is on her pleasure and she is loving it!
5 x
I serve at her pleasure
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Welcome to the fun.

My wife was reluctant at first she didn't want to hurt me it passed now she is all in.
1 x
CB6000
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, last night I apparently misinterpreted her “advances” and “turned her down”. Her words, not mine.
So.....I wonder how long she’ll keep me locked up now???
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

It wasn’t too bad. Kept me locked up for another week. She unlocked me so she could use “her” penis and now I’m locked up again.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Yesterday something or someone must’ve “got her going”. She had me unlock last night so she could use “her” penis again. But then locked me right back up.
She says it is very exciting that she can unlock and use it whenever she wishes and then lock it back up for safe keeping.
6 x
I serve at her pleasure