Her: "I'm thinking of only unlocking you once a year - on February 29th."
Me: "Ummm, that's...
Her: "Hush, or I'll move it to February 30th."

I *think* she's kidding.
13 x
focUSed
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by focUSed »

I'm not sure this falls under 'hot' but it was very funny!

We're laying in bed, lamenting that once again it was Sunday and she was dreading leaving to start the drive home. She was stroking me before it was time to go back in and out of nowhere said, 'I hate that it's so short.'

I looked at her for a second and decided to respond with, 'You're not supposed to tell a man that, you'll give him a complex.'

She laughed and said she was referring to the length of our weekend!
6 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

After licking my KH, T, to orgasm on 29th Feb, then being allowed PIV I asked permission, as always, to come in her beautiful c*** as I looked down into her eyes. Thankfully she said yes. After an amazing orgasm I rolled off onto my back and laid there puffing.
At this point she said “From now on when you’re asking permission to come I want you to say ‘please may I have your permission to come MISTRESS T?’ - Mistress T is her newly created chosen name on CF.
I’ve had a job sleeping caged for a couple of nights as a result!
This morning she took me to what I knew was a tease and deny to the edge, and the edge only. As I approached I said “Please may I have your permission to come Mistress T”, to which she snapped “No!” and let go. Soooo hard not to squirt!!
11 months in, and she’s definitely in control - I love it, and her more every day.
4 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted unlocked me on March 1st, a little more than 3 months since the last time she let me out to 'play'. She was originally going to give me a BJ, but the silicone lube put her off that idea, so after licking her to a fairly quick orgasm I was treated to a bit of PIV. Given that I can't recall when the last time was, exactly (9 months? more?), and it's been 3 months since the last time she let me cum, I didn't last very long and it came on so suddenly that it just sort of 'gushed' rather than being a 'normal' 'spurting' ejaculation...so, mostly 'ruined'...but it still felt pretty good, considering...

She told me I could 'stay out' for a couple of days, I'm not sure whether that was 'nice'...or a little bit 'evil'. I woke up the next morning as horny as ever, with a stiffie that wouldn't quit. After more than 6 months of being constantly locked away with only two releases I really wanted to take some time to be able to just touch it and rub it after having been deprived of touch for so long, but there were too many things to do, so for two days I had an almost constant arousal that I didn't really have time to do anything with.

Sometimes, if she lets me 'stay out' she forgets and the 'game' just seems to get dropped...but not this time. Last night she asked me if I was still free, which told me that she wanted it otherwise, so I sort of reluctantly squeezed my balls through the spare modified ring...I say 'sort of' reluctantly, because it was a strange combination of not wanting to go back in but still be aroused by the fact that she wasn't letting it go...

Usually I just 'lock up' and that's that, but this time I decided to do something a little different- I left the lock open, and after sitting down to dinner (one pound Porterhouse steaks for each of us, grilled) I asked her if she wanted to close the lock. She was suddenly bright and excited and she said "I sure do!" I don't think I've ever seen her quite that excited in that way before...
7 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
JamesandLucy
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by JamesandLucy »

One of my aims for March is to go five days continuously locked - as I started on Mar 1st, and I haven't been running this week (Lucy let's me unlock when I go running) I would have achieved that at midnight tonight.

I was telling Lucy how it would be good to get the five days out of the way so I could get back to running, but also how it's her choice - if she unlocked me in the meantime it would be frustrating but exciting.

I stupidly made a very small, light-hearted joke at Lucy's expense this afternoon - she wasn't offended but she did say "You're going out for a run tonight". That means the five day clock gets reset...
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

This is my first post on this thread - She isn't one for hot quotes usually.

We've been revisiting a dice challenge game we used to do at the start of our chastity adventure (we did this to transfer the pressure of dominance from Her to a set of dice) and the last two challenges have been back-to-back no touching, fondling or anything on the honour system.

The total lockdown time has been 25 days and ends this evening (Yayy!). Unless the dice are unutterably cruel and give me another stint (Ooooh!).

Anyhow: last night She asked me how long until the end of the challenge. I replied that it was less than 24 hours and I couldn't wait to get my hands back on my junk.

"Excuse me", She said. "The end of the challenge merely means that, if I wish, I can give you permission to touch yourself. Don't get your hopes up."
5 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

From a very vanilla woman last night:
i don't need yours, My favorite cock is in the drawer (laughing)
Then this morning:
I'm going to lock that up
for 20 years or so she has hated the sight or thought of chastity devices. Her new toys arrive tomorrow, a HT nub for me and a longer vixskin dildo for her. She doesn't want to feel the harness... I suppose this counts as progress. :roll:
5 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Text message with Mrs Edge.

I'm in italics

Miss me yet?

Yes I miss you😘😘❤️❤️

I'm a bit aroused thinking about you at work again. Well, sort of.

Ohhh nice😘
🔓

No, This one!🔒🔒

Lol

Don't want to give you any ideas

I know you don't keep track, but I think we're past the 2 year mark and going into the 3rd.

You mentioned that❤️❤️
I love that

Still?

Of course

Why?

Because you are all mine when I want you😘

Rawwrr

I'm not tired if this either.

😘

It's exciting when you've said that you'd want to keep going even if I wanted to stop.

I know
I know we both enjoy that

Xoxoxo

🔐💖
3 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Cute :)
0 x
Schnoff