[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I spent a bit of time in the shop yesterday. Got the briefcase conversion done. Kitten had asked yesterday if it was going to be ready for tonight. I'm starting to work on some projects I have been putting off for way too long. Got a start on putting a lock on our liquor cabinet. That will be done this morning and I am going to try to get a wall mounted lumber rack done for my storage shed.

Tonight we are going to the NYE party at the club. It is a formal affair but, considering the question I mentioned above, I'm not sure how long I will be in my tux.

Last night I got treated to a fantastic tease session. After we had settled in Kitten started idly playing with my nipples. This soon turned into her working over one while she was pinching and twisting the other side. It only took a SHORT few minutes to have me straining against the bars. When she started raking her nails through the bars I was in Heaven and Hell at the same time. Heaven from the delicious teasing and torture I was getting and Hell having the cage stifle my attempt to get hard. After what must have been 20 minutes or more she told me that she would get a turn, too. As much as I hated to end what she was doing I rolled her over and started with some passionate kisses and my hand found its way between her legs. She responded immediately, her breath getting short and her pussy bucking against my hand. It only took me a minute to change positions getting on my knees with my head between her legs. My tongue quickly attacked her swollen clit as I fingered her while she held my head in tight with one hand and played with my ass and balls with the other. It only took her minutes to have 3 or 4 orgasms, each one building toward a crescendo and stronger than the last one until she exploded into that massive earth shattering orgasm we all strive to give our ladies and Mistresses! I sat up on my knees beside her and continued to minister with my fingers to bring her back down slowly. When I laid down she was completely sated, her head on my shoulder and me totally frustrated, horney and happy.

Thank you, M'Lady, for allowing me the privilege of serving you! :)
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

I hate to butt in but “minister with my fingers” necessitated it. Brilliant phrase.
1 x
MCN Contender
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Naljeans wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:25 am I hate to butt in but “minister with my fingers” necessitated it. Brilliant phrase.
I do have my momentary flashes of inspiration! ;) :P
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The New Years Eve party was a blast. The place was packed. Most of the regulars were there including some that come from as much as a couple of hours away. There were also a lot of couples at the club for the first time and we enjoy meeting them and trying to make sure they feel welcomed. I got to show off my work on the briefcase but, being that it was a formal affair I didn't expect much play time.

M'Lady is always beautiful and I clean up pretty good for an old redneck!
NYE 2020.jpg
NYE 2020.jpg (225.9 KiB) Viewed 5847 times
Couple of shots of the briefcase after the lining was glued in and the wood finished. I still need to add some type of retainer straps for the upper compartment but I haven't decided on how.
Briefcase Upper Finished.jpg
Briefcase Upper Finished.jpg (195.89 KiB) Viewed 5847 times
Briefcase Lower Finished.jpg
Briefcase Lower Finished.jpg (176.73 KiB) Viewed 5847 times
One down point to the evening. We invited a new couple to join us for a drink. Kitten offered them both a white Russian made with her homemade Kahlua. After that they proceeded to wipe out the bottle of Kahlua that was on the table along with finishing off the vodka. He abandoned her and left early and one or the other of them ripped off Kitten's riding crop. We couldn't prove it but she had complaints from 3 other couples she had approached and all 3 had something come up missing. When we left the owner had her at a table watching her so, unless her husband took everything out, the stuff is stashed around the club somewhere. At least the crop wasn't expensive and the new one was delivered this morning. Karma is a bitch and they won't be allowed back. I just hope it didn't sour any of the other couples on what is a wonderful club.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

A wonderful night out with M'Lady. When she mentioned supper I suggested we stop to eat on the way to the club. The evening started with dinner, shrimp platter for her and flash fried oysters for me. Both kind of surprising since the restaurant is the "Catfish Parlor". She doesn't particularly like catfish and I rarely order it.

The club was kind of slow last night for a Saturday and a lot of the patrons were first timers. That always leads to a lot of socializing as Kitten likes to chat with the new people. Kitten had her crop, cat-o-nine tails and paddle with her on the smoking porch and I was once again surprised by her. A couple of the women indicated a desire to feel their effect and Kitten granted their wishes, quite enthusiastically! This happened again back inside with one of our friends who said she would love to be Kitten's sub. 8-)

When the club is slow we usually sit down stairs instead of going up to 'our' table. When some slow music came on I led my wife to the dance floor. When that song ended the next one up was just fast enough to jitterbug to without getting crazy. There was only one other couple on the floor and most everyone sitting around the floor was watching us. It has been a while and we were a bit rusty but it felt like early in our life together when people would stop dancing to watch us!

Around 1:00 she started playing around at the table teasing my nipples. At her direction I stood and leaned over her chair as she assaulted my nipples, her teeth on one as she pinched and twisted the other one. Her other hand was fondling HER cock and balls through my trousers and I was in pure bliss. When she pushed me back to my chair I went to my knees, pulling her bra down and her blouse up to get to her breasts. (Just a few months ago Kitten wouldn't have allowed any exposure except upstairs in the play areas.) I was more surprised when she didn't stop me as my hand slid up her leg to massage her pussy through her panties. Just a couple of minutes if that and she said it was time to go upstairs to the Queening chair. I was given the pleasure of taking M'Lady to several orgasms (I lost count around 6 or 7) before getting up. I was again treated to some delightful teasing but this time I only had a thong on and that got pulled down out of her way.

In the room with the Queening Chair is a mirrored wall behind a frame with eye bolts all around it. M'Lady had me hook my fingers in the highest eyes I could reach and proceeded to deliver several blows with her crop and paddle before telling me to get dressed. Trust me, this was not done in fun!

As we were heading back downstairs she had to make a bathroom break and I was left sitting watching 2 girls, one on the St Andrews Cross being spanked. We were talking to the dominate one at our table later I showed her the toy box/briefcase and paddles. She said she wished she had met us earlier. The reason for the hand spanking was that the other couple they came with had split early, taking all their toys with them and she would have loved to borrow some of ours. It was her first time at the club but she said we would see her again. Another Domme for M'Lady to conspire with. The St Andrews Cross is double sided so...... :roll: :o
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Not a lot to update but we did get to the club Wednesday night. It was pretty much a social night for us talking with friends and a few new people. We both started a year long mentoring program for Dommes and subs that started this week end. The 2 groups meet monthly and normally on different days. Based on my first session I am looking forward to the program.

Saturday I drove Kitten to her session and then went to Woodcraft to pick up some needed wood for upcoming projects. I also stopped by a motorcycle shop I had always wanted to check out. While there I talked to one of the mechanics who gave me an idea of what the starter problem with my trike might be. After coming home to drop off the wood, eat, and grab some tools I headed back to Austin and did some repairs to a couple of pieces of equipment at the Friends Club. The tie down rings on one of the spanking benches were loose, one of them completely off, and a couple of the frame pieces under the Queening chair were broken. I got the bench fixed and did a temporary repair on the chair. I did figure a way to make a better, permanent repair to the chair that will look like it was part of the original design. I'll set up a time to get that done in the next week or so.

Today I need to catch up on some chores I missed because of the busy weekend and try to get some shop time in. That is assuming M'Lady doesn't have other plans for my time.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Busy weekend for us. Friday night Kitten went to a Domina meeting that was Dommes only. I drove her and waited in the car for over 2 hours. After the meeting was over we went to the club for 'a while'. We were among the last to leave and didn't get home until 5 AM.

Saturday I finally got out of bed around noon and after making M'Lady's coffee (She had made 1 cup for herself.) and serving her I got a cup and checked my mail. Then it was off to the store to get the ingredients for a dish to take to the CFnm party that night. (The boys provide all the food in addition to serving the ladies in attendance.) The party that night included a swap event for clothes that either no longer fit or just didn't get worn, excess toys, accessories, etc. Kitten took a bag full of 'donations' and came home with 2. In addition to some sexy clothes, some being leather, she picked up a pair of shoes and a pair of above the knee boots both with spiked heels. Non clothing booty included a flogger and a new Cat-o-nine tail. The Cat wasn't part of the 'swap' but was made by one of the men who brought and gave away several floggers he had made. What did I get, you ask? :?: A sore, red ass courtesy of our hostess' hand and a wonderful evening of service to the ladies. :P We spent the night there and after taking our host/hostess to breakfast made the drive home to clean up and head back out again. On the way to breakfast I was told M'Lady and the hostess had planned something 'special' for me that didn't happen. I was also told I would find out what at the next party.

Sunday night we went to a monthly local event called 'Shrine'. It is advertised as the biggest BDSM event in the area and we also wanted to see the venue which is the other adult club in Austin. The only thing I can say is we weren't impressed with the club and the event was a waste or the admission. We will probably attend once more to give it another chance but also because a mentoring program we are both in requires several hours of service to the kink community and this is one of the best ways to get them. Service to the event also earns you reduced/free admission.

Needless to say Monday was a down day for recovery ahead of another busy week. This week will be much more mundane events taking place every day and we will probably get in a couple of nights out.

Almost forgot. When I replaced the crop that was stolen I ordered a second one with a narrower tip. It got here Monday and got tested out with some light slaps to the front of my thighs. All I can say is , "What in Hell was I thinking?!?!?!?!?" :shock:
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

It has been a while since I wrote. Life has been rough for us the last few weeks. Kitten had a family emergency and flew out for a week to be with them. My brother has been in a rehab hospital for over 3 months before being sent to the hospital in respiratory distress. After a week in the hospital, including 2 in ICU, he was discharged to home and we brought him home the day she got back. His son had driven down from Dallas and stayed with his "pop" while I went to the airport. Once we got back to the house it was obvious that we couldn't take care of him. We sent him back to the hospital and contacted his dialysis doctor. She couldn't believe he was discharged to home in his condition. He spent about a week in the hospital and we made arrangements to get him into long term nursing care. As you can imagine all this has caused a lot of stress in the house and on our relationship. There is still a lot to be done but maybe we can get back to some semblance of normal, at least normal for us.

We got out to attend a CFnm party Saturday night that turned out to be an adventure for me. One of the ladies is getting married in a month and this was partially a bachelorette party for her. She got the traditional striptease from 2 of the boys in addition to about a dozen other boys running around naked. I treated her to a long foot massage before she went upstairs to play. Kitten gave me permission to roam around and I found out that a girlfriend she had brought with her was at a CFnm party for the first time. She was a bit reserved and unsure of wanting to do anything but watch. I brought my briefcase up to show off and the girlfriend slapped the bride's ass playfully with one of Kitten's paddle. I turned around to face the stairwell and offered my ass to her. She was tentative at first and I assured her I could handle more than she was giving. She started to enjoy it and soon my ass was bright red as she used both of the paddles in the case. When she picked up the spatula I challenged her to leave a mark of the heart cut into it. She said I was already red and I pointed to the 'sit spot' at the bottom of the cheeks. She never left that heart mark but it wasn't for a lack of trying! A half hour later she was still upstairs and being tutored on flogging with another victim. She might have been a first timer at the parties and a 'virgin' to impact play but I'm pretty sure we will be seeing her again.

My evening got another twist when one of the women asked if she could tie me up. I have never tried rope bondage so I agreed. I found it exciting especially when the rope was drug across my cage. I soon found myself bound neck to waist and at her mercy. She teased and tortured my nipples for a while before leading me room to room. She was both showing me she had total control and looking for suspension points. There is a free standing frame for a swing as well as chains on hooks above the bed in the master bedroom. Our host assured her the hooks were in beams/joists and plenty strong. She didn't have her carabiners with her but promised I could look forward to being suspended at next month's party.

Unfortunately our evening ended abruptly after that. Kitten slipped going down the stairs and sprained her ankle. After we got her on the couch and ice on the ankle I got dressed and brought the car up close so I could get one of the other men to help me get her to the car. She his still hurting but getting better. She should be up and around in a few more days.
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Life rolls on, sometimes like a steam roller and you're the asphalt. We are still working on getting my brother into long term care. Biggest obstacle is getting him switched from Medicare to Medicaid. His total assets have to be under a certain amount and the cash value of his life insurance puts him over. We are working with an attorney so it should be resolved this month.

Kitten started experiencing vertigo problems a couple of months ago and is going to a therapist that specializes for it. After her session on the 20th we were supposed to go visit my brother. I had been feeling bad and getting worse for a few days so I had her drop me at the ER and go to see him. I wound up hostage for the next five days with a diagnosis of flu and pneumonia. I came home on the 25th with an order for home health (nursing and physical therapy) and oxygen. Yesterday I started to snap out of it and was able to go several hours without the oxygen while working around the house. At least I know the oxygen will be a short term thing and I should be up and running in a couple of weeks. The next CFnm party is the 14th and the woman that tied me up at the last party wants to introduce me to suspension so I have to be ready by then! One positive from all this is that I haven't had a cigarette in over 2 weeks, don't want one, and the yellow stains are almost gone from my mustache.

Kitten unlocked me while I was in the hospital and for a few days after I came home. That ended Monday. I soaked in the tub Sunday while she was at the store and got shaved and trimmed knowing she wanted me caged again. This proved to be an adventure in itself considering 'Junior' hadn't been handled outside the cage in 95 days and was most certainly enjoying the attention. With a bit of persuasion Kitten got everything through the base ring but there was no way the cage was going on. I was left alone watching the news for a few minutes until Kitten could force the still semi hard shaft into its cage. The extra hole for the decorative lock proved useful to hold the cage in place until I lost more of the erection and she could get the security screw in place. I was rewarded afterward by a little bit of a blow job tease over the cage (another first!) and some serious torture of my nipples with her fingers and teeth. I was told to lay back and close my eyes when she picked up a 'crop' with a feather in place of the slapper. That lasted about 2 or 3 minutes until she ended it with slaps to my inner thighs with the other crop that was laying on the bed. I was informed that I was well enough to resume my normal routine even if I had to take it a little slower that normal. It's going to take a while but I started catching up on housework yesterday. I got a reprieve today since it is my birthday. I did still clean Kittens bathroom and made the bed. Therapy got me a bit today but I plan to work on the kitchen and laundry room after supper tonight. My son usually goes to a friend's house in the evening and, if he does, I will work in the nude.

I have a Biker Gnome on the table on the back porch that has been knocked off several times and had to be glued back together after the last fall. This afternoon Kitten gave me these to replace him. (I may leave him on the table and keep these someplace a bit more safe.)
Biker Gnomes.jpg
Biker Gnomes.jpg (109.39 KiB) Viewed 5286 times
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I started to add this to my last post but decided to make it separate. Last week we got emails saying the club we belong to is closing temporarily. They have been trying for 3 years to be able to buy the building they were in outright. Time ran out and it was sold to another party. We had some things we keep in a locker there rather than taking them back and forth so, even with both of us feeling bad, we had to make it one last time. I would have loved to have gone Friday and Saturday both but just didn't feel like I was up to it. They celebrated Friday as a Fetish Friday and those are some of the best party night.

Anyway, we decided to go Saturday night for the final party. I felt a bit self conscious dragging my oxygen bottle in but did anyway. Almost all the regulars showed up for the final hoorah and we both got a lot of attention from all our friends. (Between health and other problems we hadn't been able to go for a few weeks.) Like I said in my last post, it's my birthday and the club does a birthday dance on Saturday night for anyone celebrating the week before or after. The dance is done with the celebrant sitting on the dance floor and getting a lap dance from anyone that wants to join in. I enjoyed the pleasure of gyrations from about a dozen of the ladies. One of them said something didn't feel right nd asked if I was uncaged.

They now have until the 16th to get everything out of the building. I won't be able to do much lifting and moving but I can at least drive my truck and pull a trailer.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy