Night time erections

Living the real life under lock and key
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5
Night time erections

Post by Tessasissy »

Hi.
Just thought I would share an observation out of curiosity to see how other have found this.

I have now been in almost 24/7 chastity for just over 3 months, this is my first ever long term lock up who knows if it continues it may be my only one!!

Any way intitialy nighttime errections created quite a lot of pain with the pulling on my balls and the burning sensation on the underside of my scrotum.
This I used baby oil gell for. And had to go to the toilet atleast twice each night.

Over the last few months I have noticed that the scrotum skin on the underside has toughened up significantly so that I know no longer bother with the baby oil gell at all. Occasionally when I wake up I will but some moisturising cream there but that's it.

In the last week or so whilst still getting night time errections I have found they are not waking me up very much and that even if they do the discomfort is minor and does not need me to get up and use the toilet.

This is great as I am getting better sleep.

I was wondering how long it took for others to get to this stage, and to give some Hope to those at the beginning of the journey who find this aspect a struggle that it does get easyer, the longer you are locked so hang in there.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Night time erections

Post by TwistedMister »

intitialy nighttime errections created quite a lot of pain with the pulling on my balls and the burning sensation on the underside of my scrotum.
I don't recall how long it took me to adjust, but I thought that lubrication was the answer for a while too. It turns out that it seems not to be. I've found that the best way to prevent this issue is having a ring which is not too big, and a daily shower, preferably in the evening before bed...then *not* using any lubricant, and making sure that all loose skin is pulled through so that the ring is tight against the body.

The 'burning' sensation appears to be caused by friction, where the ring can move slightly but does not slide freely. Lubrication can allow the ring to slide more easily, but at the expense of increased pressure on your nuts...which brings on a different sort of pain.

Showering (with plenty of soap) in the evening removes natural skin oils that can allow the ring to slide slightly...and is also essential for those using plastic devices such as the CB-X line, in order to not get 'stinky'.

I know that there are some folks, in some places, who...how can I put this politely?...who place a little less emphasis on daily hygiene, but the fact is, it is not only helpful in this case but it is also being considerate of the other people around you...whether or not your dick is locked in a cage. (I've had to work with some people who seemed to be remarkably ignorant of the use of soap and water, and it was NOT pleasant.)

Everyone is different, in the way they sweat and the exudation of skin oils. Some people may be able to get away with skipping a day, or even two, while others may need to shower twice a day.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

It only took about a month and a half for me but age might have been a factor.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

As soon as I started using baby oil gel, I stopped having nighttime problems. I’ve been locked 24/7 now for 17 months (except when she takes me out to play) and never seem to wake up with erection pain or chafing pain. I do find though that I still need the baby oil gel — if I forget to apply in the morning or before bed I start to experience friction pain.
1 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

New information- I was wearing a modified CB-3K ring which, due to a broken hinge, had been mended and reduced in size. That ring has broken (in a different spot) so I am now in the smallest hinged ring. I measured it and it appears to be about 38mm- I can't get my balls through it and can't 'pull out' when it's closed.

I woke up with 'pinching' a couple of times last night. I *think* it's due to a bit of folded skin...further investigation is needed...
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

If my full belt was not in transit at the moment I would invest in trying a smaller base ring. My current one hardly moves, 49mm ergonomic wide oval, but I have been wondering if I moved down to a 47mm ring if it wold totally stop any movement without it causing other issues. I may still get it as I intend to still use the cherry keeper for traveling.
0 x
maniform
Last orgasm: March 9th, 2020

Post by maniform »

i've been in and out of chastity several times in my life, and my experience is that it gets easier. As others have said, though, it's that ring size that is the main culprit. Personally, i go for the largest ring possible provided it doesn't lead to the 'slippery little suckers' (nod to Darryl Hannah) being able to pop through. Another factor i've found is the distance between the cage and the ring. Too short, and pinching/friction increases. Too long, and the balls can slip through. Or, worse, get stuck half way - which has happened to me more than once. Almost as bad as getting your cock stuck in a zipper, that one.
1 x