Drastic temporary shrinking after a few hours in chastity and some pinching

Living the real life under lock and key
lostlook
Drastic temporary shrinking after a few hours in chastity and some pinching

Post by lostlook »

Hi everyone. Something very weird happened a few days ago.
When I was wearing my cage, at some point in the evening, I started feeling a very weird pinching sensation near the base of my cock. It felt like the joint holding the two parts my holy trainer (v3 standard) was pinching me (I had that issue with a fake CB in the past), but the holy trainer never did that before and was very smooth so I didn't understand it. I tried to run my finger in the area to find what was causing it but could'nt find anything. The pinching sensation didn't last long, really just a second or two, and it hapenned maybe 4-5 times, it didn't scare me at all, I thought it was just some chafing issue. But then when later in the evening I removed my cage to play with my gf, I noticed my erection was much smaller than usual, I remember being 16cm (just above 6 inches), so I took a ruler to check and it was now 12cm (just below 5 inches). I also noticed that the base of my cock, where the pinching sensation was, felt harder than the rest of my cock.
First I found that hot, because I am into some sph stuff, but then it kinda scared me. I got much softer, talked about it to my gf (long distance, over the phone). Got horny soon after, and in a couple seconds my cock grew back to its normal size, or close to it. It was 15cm (just below 6 inches), and I really remember it being 16. This morning it is still at 15, I don't know if it is related to the incident or if I was a little too generous in the past, or if it just changed over the years.

Anyway. I don't know what that was, and I'm kinda scared about it honestly. It doesn't feel like the "shrinking" that happens for some people with long time chastity play. I've been wearing this cage 24/7 for about two weeks, I've already spent another full week in it in the past. two nights before the incident, I was allowed out of the cage for a ruined orgasm, and my cock was perfectly fine. So I really feel like the shrinking is linked to the pinching sensation. I didn't sleep with my cage on since then because I am scared the pinching might occur again, for a longer period of time, without waking me up, and causing serious troubles.

Does anyone have any idea what this is ?
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Drastic temporary shrinking after a few hours in chastity and some pinching

Post by Schnoff »

This sounds like a discussion you should have with your urologist. I wouldn’t even know where to start with that.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Michele

Post by Michele »

I agree you should talk to the urologist about it. My hubby has been locked daily for almost 7 years... He's not lost any length and never had that issue.

I can tell you that longer term lock up... Like, if I've had him locked for many weeks without release, we have noticed that it can take an erection or two for the skin to loosen and the erection not to feel "tight". That's not happened with only a couple weeks nor has there been a loss of size.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I tried an HT V2s and, while it started out well enough, the cage didn't suit me at all for long-term wear. My issue was perhaps related to yours in that the tube juts inwards from the ring and locking slots, and this started to cause pain after a while.

I retried it from time to time after moving on to my steel device, but it just didn't suit and I've binned it now.

Sound advice from the others: you certainly shouldn't be having the physical symptoms you describe, and shrinkage in particular isn't (despite chastity fiction) an effect of locking, though more than that even a qualified clinician couldn't say without an examination.

We have a great kink going in chastity, but don't risk injury or worse. But to recap, my solution was a cage that suited me better.
0 x
lostlook

Post by lostlook »

So this is now happening without any physical discomfort (I never felt that first pinching again). If I just wear the cage for the day, and remove it at night while I'm horny, my cock will kind of stay as hard as it was in the cage for a few moments. It will stay small and hard, and slowly grow back to its normal size. It feels weird, it feels harder, "constricted" in a way, but it doesn't hurt, and everything else is fine.

Si I join you guys thinking there is some kind of problem, but I have no idea what. Do you think the cage is too big, and the little erection I get in it is causing this ? Or do you think the cage is too narrow (it's not too short), and the constriction of the blood vessels is causing this ?
I'm really not sure a urologist would know about this, it's seems very related to chastity and I'm pretty sure they have no academical training in this. I'm also way too shy and ashamed to talk to this about a urologist. That's why I came here, to seek informations with people that have practical experiences with it.

It's so weird that I've had no problem with any of my cages so far, even this one for a long time, but now this is happening.
0 x