Considering a smaller base ring

For the gearheads in the audience
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Considering a smaller base ring

Post by Tom Allen »

Homo Depot is a great place to save some time and money on the base ring size.
Umm... 🤔
0 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

chaste_cock wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:11 pm The ones that were either too tight or too big were returned.
Come on, man.
0 x
MCN Contender
LockedHusband
Last orgasm: February 9th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by LockedHusband »

Thank you all for your advice. Looking at things I think Im gonna leave it as is for awhile. I can tolerate the pain in the morning and if thats the only issue Im having Im good with that. If/when we are for sure that this is going to be a permanent part of our lives we will look into a custom device and take our time making sure to get the perfect fit. Until then I guess Im pretty lucky that the one I have is as comfortable as it is. I know its short time compared to most of you but Im on day 12 since my last orgasm and Ive only been out twice to clean/shave and right back in.
0 x
PeturKitty

Post by PeturKitty »

Tom Allen wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:24 pm I'd have to agree with @cuyahoga . I'm a grower, so getting the right fit was a lot of trial and error. I had started with the CB3000, which had different rings. The 1-3/4 was too small, but the 1-7/8 was just a bit large. Eventually, I made one from stainless steel that was in between.

But even the base ring shape can affect the fit. I'm wearing an A272 which has a very ergonomic "ring" that has a more flat inner profile, and a waved side profile (as opposed to the plane profile of most circular rings). I'm wearing a 45mm ring, which is just over 1-3/4. It's perfect 90% of the time, although on really hot days, or in a really hot shower (or both), everything sags and stretches enough so that it will practically fall off. I'm actually tempted to get a 40mm ring to try it.
Tom I would say no to the 40mm. I have one and its super tiny. I couldn't even get it on. Have you considered modifying your 45 mm. You can remove about 30 percent of the thickness making it considerably lighter. This will help with the sag issues.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

FWIW everybody’s got different “junk” and one persons settings don’t really apply to the next ... usually .... maybe ?? For example a 40mm ring is actually too big for me and even the 36mm HT ring is too big. So i’m considering (yes i know the downsides !!) looking at a device with a hinged A-ring because i suspect going down to 32ish solid ring will mean i can’t get it on !! The only solution i can find then is looking at a hinged ring. My point is that each individual just has to find a starting point and go from there and even after 6 years you just might find changes continue to mean you have to reconsider again .... and again !!

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

slave d wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:35 pm FWIW everybody’s got different “junk” and one persons settings don’t really apply to the next ... usually .... maybe ?? For example a 40mm ring is actually too big for me and even the 36mm HT ring is too big. So i’m considering (yes i know the downsides !!) looking at a device with a hinged A-ring because i suspect going down to 32ish solid ring will mean i can’t get it on !! The only solution i can find then is looking at a hinged ring. My point is that each individual just has to find a starting point and go from there and even after 6 years you just might find changes continue to mean you have to reconsider again .... and again !!

MsM’s ld
You're right about that. I've modified a ring to not quite 40mm (can't measure it very well because it isn't perfectly round, it's a rather ugly mess of JB Weld that I hand-molded like clay), I can just barely get my nuts to fit through it. Most of the time it stays where it is supposed to...and a daily shower, preferably in the evening before bed, seems to help with that...but I must have had a super-strong nocturnal erection last night and woke up to a 'burning' sensation, and after relieving myself I found it had shifted a bit.

I think I need to go slightly smaller, but like you, I wouldn't be able to get my nuts through a smaller, solid ring, so it will have to be hinged.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted