Taking a break - any advice?

Living the real life under lock and key
JamesandLucy
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6
Re: Taking a break - any advice?

Post by JamesandLucy »

Just had a chat with Lucy to explain how I feel and to ask if I can lock up again - she said I could. It's been two weeks since I last orgasmed, and I really don't know when the next one will be, but it's a hell of a journey 😂. Thanks for your words everyone.

James.
0 x
JamesandLucy

Post by JamesandLucy »

Hi Skip, that's exactly the situation we have with the keys - I have one for cleaning and maintenance etc., and Lucy has one for when she wants to play.

I think it works well for us that way - she can trust me when I'm unlocked in the shower, but getting in to bed and seeing her naked except the necklace with the key on sends me a very special message!

James.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

James, while Lucy is working through issues/problems with other aspects of your lives stay locked since she is ok with it. Concentrate on pleasing her in other ways. It could be anything from taking over some of the household chores or a non sexual massage or foot rub. I have a specific suggestion that I will PM you about.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
JamesandLucy

Post by JamesandLucy »

Just a line to say thanks to all who have posted in here, I really appreciate it. I've added a new thread in The Journey forum, which I'll be updating from time to time.

Loving the support here, it's really welcoming.

James.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

...to lock back up as long as Lucy is OK with it - and just keep the keys to yourself so that you don't unnecessarily "bother" her when your own libido picks up. Unless she wants to be of course!

Ninja edit afterthought: or give her one key and keep one, with the message that "if you get in the mood, I'm still yours and you can have all the control, I'll keep one so that I don't have to ask you for it"
Variation:

If she takes one key, freeze the other in a container of water of a size that will take some time to melt. If she doesn't take a key, then freeze both of them.

The key(s) will be available to you, but not *immediately* available. Depending on the size of the ice-block and how long it takes to melt, you will have that much time to reconsider whether you want to get out and 'cheat', or to continue with the simulation that you have no control- it puts a bit of a barrier in the way so that you cannot achieve 'instant' gratification should you get so 'horny' that you think you want 'out' *now*. You can get out if you *really* want to, but you will have time to think about whether you really want to or not.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
fill
Last orgasm: May 19th, 2017
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by fill »

Remaining locked whilst waiting for her to initiate some interest does seem to be fairly common advice for someone in your situation. But bear in mind being able to do a month or two with no problems is one thing if she is not showing interest ... being locked for a few of days could be way too long if you and she anre sharing a roof and she is really showing an interest.
0 x
JamesandLucy

Post by JamesandLucy »

Thanks fill, Lucy understands that being locked and forgot is not what I'm after right now, so she's giving me just enough attention to keep me interested (but not so much that I can't cope!), till she's able to move on from all the other hassles in her life atm.

James.
1 x
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

If you want to feel she has total control but that she can easily give you limited access to the key you have, get a masterlock blue tooth key safe. You can lock the key in it with Lucy having the app on her phone. If you need to unlock she can send you a one time unlock code for the key safe.

That's the arrangement I have with my wife. Then the key goes back in and I close it I have no access again. It makes the feeling of control greater with very little pressure on your partner.

Not sure if that would work for you but just a thought.
2 x
JamesandLucy

Post by JamesandLucy »

That's a great idea, we'll look in to it, thank TS.

James.
0 x