"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome to the Forums sarrays & coilsbitch. Thanks for the intro.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome @sarrays and @coilsbitch . M'Lady's favorite color is purple so it is the color of her HTv3, too.
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
SarraysF

Post by SarraysF »

Hello. Sarrays' wife here and future key holder...although we have yet to get a device for him. Just broaching the chastity subject recently as after about 5 years of having control of his cums he is starting to misbehave too much. Looking forward to getting ideas on here on how to discipline him :)
4 x
Uhjake

Post by Uhjake »

Hi, I’m Jake! Just joined the forum! Looking forward to seeing your posts and hopefully joining in the conversations!
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@Uhjake and @SarraysF, welcome o the forum. @SarraysF, I'm sure you will get a lot of ideas and suggestions from the other keyholders in the Keyholders Hangout.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Mistress T

Post by Mistress T »

I’m Mistress T the key holder to Excited + Scared 1 who has been a member for 10 months. I remember the day he approached the subject of chastity, he was unsure as to how I would react. Little did he know what he was about to unleash.....now I control ALL of his orgasms, what fun we have! Out sex life has got so much better, we have so many new toys to play with and the best part is I say when, how, where and he does as he’s told. I hope to join the key holders forum to share thoughts and ideas to make the most of our chastity experience.
4 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mistress T wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:24 pm I’m Mistress T the key holder to Excited + Scared 1 who has been a member for 10 months... I hope to join the key holders forum to share thoughts and ideas to make the most of our chastity experience.
You should be able to see the Keyholder forum now.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome @Mistress T. I know M'Lady (Kitten) always looks forward to chatting with other Keyholders and Mistresses. I'm sure she will welcome you when she gets back from the trip she is currently on.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

Welcome indeed Mistress T!
I’ve always referred to you as ‘T’ in my posts, so when I saw you’d become ‘Mistress T’ I could only think “damn good job I have my cage on!!”
Maybe there’s a lot more about you to learn yet - I look forward to seeking it out 👍
Love you ❤️
1 x
chaste-pegged-switch

Post by chaste-pegged-switch »

Hello all.
My girl and I have played with chastity a bit in the past but have recently discussed longer term lock ups. I have a variety of cheap devices. However, I have ordered a Watchful Mistress from Mature Metal and am eagerly waiting its arrival. Couple of more weeks to go!
0 x