Moments when it felt more "real"

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Moments when it felt more "real"

Post by Tom Allen »

I saw a thread on another forum (yes, I don't spend *all* my time here), and the writer said that he was surprised that he wasn't unlocked for his birthday; his wife told him that being in chastity was his gift.

This made me think of times in the past that it went from a fun game into something more serious.

Once, maybe a year or so after we started, I caught a really bad stomach flu. Felt miserable, had things coming out of me at both ends, missed work for a few days, ate saltines and ginger ale. You know.

Anyhow, after a week or so and I was feeling better, Mrs Edge mentioned that she hadn't even thought to unlock my cage. Not out of cruelty or anything, she just figured that I certainly wasn't horny, and if I really, really needed to be unlocked, I'd mention it.

Certainly, at the time I was too ill to be thinking about sex, but later on it was kind of hot to think that it had become such a "normal" part of our lives that she never thought twice about it.

This is more involved than the posts that would normally go in the "Hot things your keyholder said" thread. Anyone else?
3 x
locked4her55
Re: Moments when it felt more "real"

Post by locked4her55 »

We had something happen that gave it the "real" feel for us.

I was allowed on a recent Monday morning to be unlocked because she just wanted PIV before she showered and headed off to work. I am required to always ask her for permission to cum. When she said yes I responded by saying "am I going to have to lock up right after" (this is a trigger mechanism for me). She said "yes you are". This is not always the case. When done she hoped into the shower and I got dressed not locking up. The desire to lock up just wasn't there now and she didn't mention it or bother checking when she hurriedly headed out the door to work.

When we went to bed later that night she reached over to say goodnight and grabbed my crotch. She shot up in bed and said, "why isn't this locked up?" I replied, "don't worry, I didn't do anything". She said sternly "you were told to lock up when I got in the shower". I said "I was the one who mentioned it and I really didn't think it was a big deal to you. You didn't even bother to check before you left for work".

She didn't say anything, rolled over and we both fell asleep. The next morning I was downstairs on the computer, most likely signed in here when she came up to me with tears in her eyes. She was upset that I disobeyed her and she said "you want me to take this thing seriously and I'm trying but then you go and do this". It became instantly very real for me that she would react that way. In almost 29 years happily married I can't count too many times a disagreement between us has brought her to tears.

We ended up talking the whole thing out and I explained that I didn't think by her actions that morning that she was this vested in me being in chastity. I was wrong and I screwed up.

Ya, real as it can get.

Maybe too real. :shock:
Last edited by locked4her55 on Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
6 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

I was about to have minor dick surgery, which would need to heal for 2 to 3 weeks after. Bear went out of his way to tease/edge me in the week prior to the surgery, telling me he wanted to be sure I had something to "coast on" while the dick was off limits. No mention of giving me an orgasm or several so I wouldn't be so desperately horny during recuperation - of course I don't come. And of course he kept putting a cock ring on me at home after the surgery - if the resulting strong erections were so painful as to warrant not wearing the ring, I'd have said something, right?
2 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

minor dick surgery

3 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

A few months in, I needed a massage. I asked if I could uncage and wear boxers (by this point, it was panties only.) “You can buy a snug pair of tighty whities if you must, but there’s no need to uncage.”

I knew it was more than just a fun thing at that point.

Not long after, I had a big celebratory work event and my owner offered for me to uncage for it. I declined and I think that moment felt big for us both.
3 x
MCN Contender
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:01 am Once, maybe a year or so after we started, I caught a really bad stomach flu. Felt miserable, had things coming out of me at both ends, missed work for a few days, ate saltines and ginger ale. You know.

Anyhow, after a week or so and I was feeling better, Mrs Edge mentioned that she hadn't even thought to unlock my cage. Not out of cruelty or anything, she just figured that I certainly wasn't horny, and if I really, really needed to be unlocked, I'd mention it.

Certainly, at the time I was too ill to be thinking about sex, but later on it was kind of hot to think that it had become such a "normal" part of our lives that she never thought twice about it.

This is more involved than the posts that would normally go in the "Hot things your keyholder said" thread. Anyone else?
Yep, we are both just getting over back-to-back bouts of illness, we have had some very serious flu strains around here this year, which apparently weren't included in the flu shots we got. The vaccines kept us from getting as sick as some others got (some deaths) but still not fun at all. Nary a mention of 'letting me out'.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
HubbyNew2It
Last orgasm: June 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 21

Post by HubbyNew2It »

The first time I woke up and she had left for work early and the key was not on the nightstand.
1 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

I have to travel for work .... not often... but several times per year. Usually it's a rental car to some obscure power plant or pharmaceutical manufacturing plant in the middle of nowhere.

The first time I had to drive to Pacippsy-doodle, ND I asked my wife if she was unlocking me before the 4 day round trip. She didn't even look up from her laptop..... "No. So don't get pulled over and don't crash your rental car. Ask me again and I won't even mention your little locked up dicklette for at least a week after you get back."

(gulp)

"Yes Ma'am."
6 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:53 am
Tom Allen wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:01 am Once, maybe a year or so after we started, I caught a really bad stomach flu. Felt miserable, had things coming out of me at both ends, missed work for a few days, ate saltines and ginger ale. You know.

Yep, we are both just getting over back-to-back bouts of illness, we have had some very serious flu strains around here this year, which apparently weren't included in the flu shots we got. The vaccines kept us from getting as sick as some others got (some deaths) but still not fun at all. Nary a mention of 'letting me out'.
Wow, just going through some old threads and found this one. Now I have to wonder if maybe we got hit with the original 'Rona before we knew it was here as much as it turned out to be. We were traveling for Xmas, so, it's possible.

Just got the booster shot yesterday (Pfizer), and we decided to pile the flu shot on with it...why feel shitty twice if you can do it all at once? Now we both feel like we've been in a train-wreck...and we need to try to give the dog a bath before Winter hits. That's gonna be fun...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
JimR

Post by JimR »

I truly feel your pain.. Got my Pfizer booster and flu shot also at the same time a few days ago. 24 hours of "hit by a truck" feeling, followed by 24 hours of so-so, followed by back to normal. Hope you are much better soon.
0 x