[geeandel] first time locked up :)

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
geeandel

[geeandel] first time locked up :)

Post by geeandel »

Hi all

we are a couple and new to the cage life :)

My wife has agreed to put me into chastity and as I type this, we started last night and I am 18 hours in...

It's an amazing feeling and I am so thankful my wife is willing to giver it a go :)

We haven't had sex for a bit - so I already have blue balls before we started :) She took the keys last night and went straight to bed... leaving me super frustrated and with intermittent erections lasting through the night - meaning that I didn't sleep much lol

I am hopeful that she releases me tonight - but I have told her that it is all down to her now and she is my master...

I found a few articles that can guide her to becoming a bit more of a 'Femdom' - but does anybody else have any links or articles that can help or give her ideas? she works away a lot - so text/whatsapp messages that gives me tasks or humiliation etc etc will be really helpful to get her started :)
Last edited by geeandel on Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1 x
MiFlyboy

Re: [geeandel] HI - new

Post by MiFlyboy »

First, welcome and congratulations for making it thru the night!

Take your time and don't dive into the deep end of the pool until you know the depth...

There is a phrase that I have been guiding our life in chastity; "Whats in it for her?" I always reinforce the benefits for her, and try not to dwell on it. I let her come to the conclusion of what works. I let her dictate when, where, how to play.

My SO has been very supportive, and teases me all the time verbally.

You will gain a lot more traction by answering the question, and then asking her what she wants. Be submissive to her needs. Let your life revolve around her.

We have been playing with chastity since 1996, and have a collection of belts and ball lock devices.

Try reading articles and publications by Ms. Rika. She psychologically has her pulse on the Dom/sub relationships. They work for us.

Sincerely,
FlyBoy
Down & Locked...Check
3 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: [geeandel] HI - new

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Kitten was VERY vanilla when we started and I introduced chastity to her with the book "Male Chastity: A Guide for Keyholders" by Lucy Fairbourne. It was written in plain language and much more matter of fact that some other books available. She has since bought at least one other book by Ms. Fairbourne, "Femdom for Nice Girls: A Self-Guided Manual for the Caring Mistress".
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
geeandel

Re: [geeandel] Hi - new couple :)

Post by geeandel »

Thanks for all the love shown :)

I bought a book from Google ~Play called Tips & Tricks for Keyholders by Georgia Ivey Green... it was ok, but my wife is also a bit vanilla and probably needed something a bit more toned down than this...

We had a good chat after though - as the book posed more questions than answers - although it has helped a little bit :)

We have agreed to evolve the chastity play/lifestyle... as we still want to have sex and intimacy

But, I have agreed to let total control of my cock to her and she can do what she likes with me and it :)

She has since locked me up for almost 72 hours and she then demanded sex - which was one of the best sessions ever :) she even agreed :)

I have been ordered about a bit and she has loved me doing all the chores and housework - which I think has helped swing her round to enjoying her new role and minor change of lifestyle :)

in all - communication has really helped and she even started picking out a new cage for me tonight - this is only after a week lol

She has also demanded that I wear it for the next 4 days - and includes when we are at an all night dinner and drinks event at the weekend

so overall - the first week has been an amazing experience - but we have a long way to go, as long as we carry on communicating - I think it will be great :)
3 x
geeandel

Re: [geeandel] Hi - new couple :)

Post by geeandel »

So nearly 2 weeks now :)

What have I noticed? Cages are hard to get right! I bought a small holy trainer and wore that and found it really comfortable- but it would slip down quite easily and expose me a little and so that was annoying.

I then received a silicone CB in the post and that was awful and disregarded that within seconds.

I then received a steel bird cage and that has been awesome - but sadly the weight of it makes it again slip :(

I have on order a HT Nub and a Nano - so see what those bring...

The one thing I did notice though is after 3 days of not cumming - my balls tend to swell and the cages stay in better... plus my cock stays in a more natural state and less shrivel lol 😂

My wife is also starting to get better - as I said, she is a bit vanilla - but this experience is slowly bringing her out of her shell.

We received the steel bird cage on Saturday and she immediately locked me up and said this time it would be for 6 days :)

I do ask her things to see her response... for example “Can you release me?” “Can I cum?” Etc etc and so far her responses are great :) she told me in no uncertain terms that I would be locked for the 6 days - although she did use her magic wand on my balls tonight and I came in the cage :) which was a first for me and thrilling :)

Whilst in bed, I was talking about chastity and the like with her and asked her about tasks, punishments etc and she said she will start to think about that more and I said what she would do after the 6 days are up? And she replied “you will be locked up for a lot longer!!”

Just to also add - our relationship is so much better for this and it has really helped us to start having good conversation again :) and in only a short space of time :)
5 x
geeandel

Re: [geeandel] first time locked up :)

Post by geeandel »

Day 5 of 6 caged and I have received my first denial

We have just gone to bed and my wife asked me to go down on her. I duly obliged and licked her until orgasm :) I then asked if I was allowed to cum and she said “No!” very sternly and proceeded to get out of bed and get her pyjamas on.

I was left very horny, frustrated and bulging beyond belief in my cage - with lots of leakage :) but it was such an equally amazing experience to be denied - she is starting to get the hang of this lifestyle :)

I asked her if I was allowed to cum tomorrow, whilst we were chatting and laying in bed and I got a simple “Maybe?”
4 x
JamesandLucy
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by JamesandLucy »

It's great being denied isn't it! I love it when Lucy unlocks me and before she even starts teasing me she tells me I'm not going to be allowed to cum.

James.
1 x
geeandel

Post by geeandel »

That sounds great :) it’s a very strange but rewarding mindset lol I love the fact my wife is embracing it as well and her new found dominance

I am on day 6 of being locked up now - so will see what she has in store for me later :)
1 x
geeandel

Post by geeandel »

So Day 6 came and so did I :)

I was released at bedtime and told to play... we had amazing sex again - so this denial thing does tend to work 😜

She has told me to have a break for a few days and she said she will tell me when I am to go back in my cage

I am actually missing it :(

To be continued...
1 x
geeandel

Post by geeandel »

Had a few days off - I had a bit of aching in my left nut - but all seems ok now :)

She has told me that I will be locked for 10 days now - getting longer each time... she is working away for the next 4 days, so I definitely won’t be cumming for a while... I’ll have to see how I do lol

Plus, I’ll see how well she teases via text etc if at all?
2 x