Cherry Keeper - Review

For the gearheads in the audience
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5
Re: Cherry Keeper - Review

Post by Tessasissy »

Hi
The bespoke cherry keeper turned up today.

First thing to note is that the PA 12 finish is slightly rougher to start with than the premium finish on the other plastic. However I was expecting this (photos attached.)
This I spent about one and a half hours finishing I started with 32o grit to rough sand then moved to 800, 1500 and then finished with 2500 grit. It is hard to get between all the bars an d into the tip inside, but definatley worth it. You can achieve a nice smooth finish.
With the Black PA 12 the colour is consistent all the way though unlike the standard died plastic so you don't have to worry about going through the color to the white plastic.

With regard to fit. Wow is all I can say about the difference so far. It fits like a glove once on you can hardly feel it unless you try to get hard. I have only been it it for the last 6 hours, but given that that I have been in the standard cherry keeper for just under 3 weeks and this was more comfortable than the HT v3 and the birdlock neo. This already feels like an amazing upgrade in the comfort stakes. I will let you all know how it goes after a week or so but I am expecting this to be a walk in the park.

Just tried to attach pictures but they are to big apparently
2 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Most photo editing programs will allow you to reduce the size.
2 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

We have limited space here. Either shrink that stuff down or, even easier, upload to Imgur then link from here.

We are literally running on a 10 bucks per month instance - there is a limit to how much storage space and transfer bandwidth we get for that :).
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

No problem will work something out.
0 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

The Cherry Keeper is definitely my main cage now, for all the reasons I’ve probably stated before. Mainly it’s just that it never has to be removed and removes any sensation or ability to touch myself.

I’m increasingly having issues in getting lined up to pee. I think my flaccid size is shrinking and leading to more turtling. It’s aggravating because it leads to some messes if not perfectly aligned. I’m not sure what the solution is. I don’t think an even shorter cage would work, and I really, really don’t want to go a size down. For now, just more vigilance will have to do.
1 x
MCN Contender
Curtis
Last orgasm: July 23rd, 2023
Orgasms this year: 14

Post by Curtis »

Thanks for the review, Naljeans! I've just ordered a Cherry Keeper today.
1 x
Pennsylvania, USA
Kilted and caged. Currently in a Cherry Keeper with Headlock.
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Not that I know of. I’ve yet to see a well reviewed hinged option for long term use.
0 x
MCN Contender
Curtis
Last orgasm: July 23rd, 2023
Orgasms this year: 14

Post by Curtis »

Hi, everyone.

Thanks for your reviews! Based on these I ordered myself a Cherry Keeper (short, with medium headlock) to replace my old HT2 knock-off. After having the Post Office lose the package for a while, it finally arrived today. The quality of the printing was awesome, although I will probably try to smooth the ring once I can go back to Home Depot for supplies.

My first thought when opening the package was that I had ordered the wrong length. My other cages were way too long, so I decided to go with a short. To my surprise, it fits really well, and having the tip of my penis pressed against the end will hopefully make urination easier. So far, even though I've only had it on for 30 minutes, this is my new favorite cage. It looks great, is so lightweight that I can hardly feel it, but has me securely trapped. My main reason for chastity devices is to overcome a masturbation addiction. I believe the Cherry Keeper will definitely help with this.

I haven't tried to escape yet, but between the headlock and the slightly rough texture I don't think it will be easy. The HT2 was ridiculously easy to get out off.

I'll add more to my review as I wear it longer. Thanks again for the great reviews!
3 x
Pennsylvania, USA
Kilted and caged. Currently in a Cherry Keeper with Headlock.
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

Well I've had my Cherry Keeper on for the last 24 hours and I'm a fan. I ordered a small with medium headlock total touch stop in the premium finish. I don't feel like sanding it down, even if I could get to the hardware store to buy sand paper. I also ordered 2 double rings, the larger one was a fortunate afterthought, since I can't get my testicles through the smaller one. I ordered the double rings because my scrotum is a bit long (occasionally hanging one or two pound weights to your balls will cause that) I also ordered them oval, 43mm by 38mm is what I'm wearing. From trying to design my own cage years ago, I'm sold on the idea that the human body has no perfectly round spots.

The measurements of the small were basically exactly what I got using the cheap caliper I bought at home depot, so I saw no need for a custom design. I ordered a medium headlock, now I'm thinking if I order another I'll get a large headlock, if that's too big, I could always sand it down. With a dremel it would take 10 seconds...so maybe doing it by hand would be safer.

The base ring is not as comfortable as the HT3, but this is much more secure. The ring is fitting tighter than the smallest HT3 ring. This is definitely more secure. I'm not sure I could pull out, and I certainly could never get back in. While I prefer the look of the Nub, the security issue makes this a winner. My wife, I think, prefers the Cherry Keeper. The Nub was causing some slight bruising on the shaft of my penis (I bruise easily, an aspirin a day) and that concerned her. There should be no issue of bruising with the Cherry Keeper. I think she intends to dye it, but hasn't had the time to think about what color.

I ordered it April 5 with an expected ship date of May 4. It shipped on April 17. So you can't argue with their service.
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I have been looking at their site and find it not to be very user friendly. My spouse has been wanting to order a non-metal device for use when wearing my metal device would not be appropriate or would cause issues such as going through metal detectors and the like. I am unsure whether to order the entire device or do you order the parts separately. I can't even seem to find info on the headlocker nor find an measurements on the device that make any sense to me. Hopefully, I will figure it out and order the right thing.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271