How to tell her not to stop the denial

Living the real life under lock and key
Beard
Re: How to tell her not to stop the denial

Post by Beard »

Just got home from work. I know it's not going to be right away. She's busy making dinner and I have some chores to take care of. But it's tonight. It's freaking tonight! I've never been this excited for regular sex before, but all frustrated and denied... I can't believe I get to be this excited every week. It's amazing.

How long does everyone else's tease sessions usually last? Do you time it? If so, how?
0 x
Beard

Post by Beard »

So, we did it. And it was freaking amazing! I had hopes and expectations, and it was all blown out of the water. She's so amazing!

Near the beginning I asked her, "So, will I get to cum tonight?"

And she responded, "Do you want to?"

In the past, I would have had so much difficulty. But she had her hands on me and was working me like an instrument, and somehow it just came out as I was thinking it.

I said, "I'd really like you to tell me that there's no way you're letting me cum tonight."

Hearing myself say that, I immediately blushed and wanted to hide my face. But she wouldn't let me.

And then she said, "You're not cumming until Valentine's Day." And hearing her say that, well, it really tickled my fancy.

I almost came like six or seven times, but she always could tell and stopped. Only one time did I have to actually say that I was about to cum. The best part was when she made me ask for permission to maker her cum. Feeling her get three or four really good ones, while I only got teased and denied, was amazing. I'm not even joking, it was better than any sex I've ever had.

Afterwards, I was shaking. I don't know why. It was very surreal. She held me and we talked for so long about me being in chastity. I asked her if she liked me being in chastity and she said, "Maybe" and winked.

Before we got up, I asked her when I would be allowed to cum. I figured that she'd tell me Valentine's Day but then she went and surprised me again.

She said, "I might let you cum on Valentine's Day or I might not."

Ho-lee shit! I couldn't believe she'd said that. If she actually takes charge like that, I... well, I hope and pray that she does.

I can't believe that I was so scared to just tell her what I wanted.

More to tell, but it's late.
8 x
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

Well done so glad it's working out for you. The best chastity is one in a loving close relationship. Good luck going forward.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Amazing what can happen when we talk to our partners isn't it? Don't be surprised if the teasing becomes lees frequent. As had said before many times, the cage keeps you aware of your chastity 24/7. Each one of those 24 hours is just another day to her.

Enjoy the ride!

May I suggest you start writing in the Journey section? Your posts are very much like what is commonly seen in that section.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Beard

Post by Beard »

It's definitely amazing how easily I was able to talk to her last night. We've only been doing chastity for like a month and a half, but I feel as though it's already brought us closer together. I'm definitely enjoying the journey that we're on.

She said that she'd noticed that I've been a lot more attentive towards her since we started this thing and that she liked that, which is a big plus.

Is there any chance that a mod could just transplant this thread to the courn as l section?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Is there any chance that a mod could just transplant this thread to the courn as l section?
I was kind of thinking that you might want to copy and paste some of this thread over there.
;):lock_with_ink_pen:
0 x
Beard

Post by Beard »

But that sounds like a lot of work...

...yeah, I'll take care of it later on. LoL
1 x
Beard

Post by Beard »

Done. Started my journal thread. I'm sure I'll have like a million more questions later on, so please check it out.
0 x