[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

Cuddling this morning, turned into her on top of me, grinding her vagina into the mound above my cage. It got her very excited, and after some fingering, she asked for the sucker toy. She used it while I held her, and the orgasm was intense. I was really very connected to her for it, felt it in my soul. It was awesome.

Unfortunately, it also means a few days of downtime. That part drives me crazy. Maybe she’ll hit me.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

The wife will be out of town on a business trip for Friday and Saturday night. Thursday morning, I said something about that and missing her, and she said, “And it’s been a minute since I played with you. Definitely should tonight.”

She did not break out the key. Flogger, dildo, vibrator, another vibrator ... but no key. It was really fun sex, and I was treated to a lot more attention than normal. I have no idea why.

I have now been in the cage for a very, very long run (by our standards). All of 2020, three weeks on Saturday, with two approximately 20 minute long reprieves approximately one week apart. It doesn’t look like I’m getting my reprieve this weekend. *whimper and moan*
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Her first night home saw some good cuddling at bedtime, and some slight attention to the cage. Yesterday morning, she paid even more specific attention to the cage, and then actually took off her shirt (getting completely naked) to wrap her arms around me and cuddle tight. She knows I love the skin on skin feeling when I’m in this state of mind.

Last night, serious, prolonged, specific attention to the cage. Questions about how long I’d been in it, and how I was doing. Lots of kissing and cuddling.

And then, “Well, this has been kind of a weird period, but when I stop bleeding like a stuck pig, I’ll let you out to fuck me hard.”

Could be another day or two ... could be a week ... geezus.

I am experiencing some intense feelings and sensations right now. I’m really enjoying this.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I am still caged. 12 days straight, no release, and 26 days with only the two approximately 20 minute reprieves for fucking. 26 days is a record, the 12 days with no release is not (it’s 16, and I don’t think we’ll get there right now).

She’s mentioned multiple times that I’m going to be released when she’s ready for a good fucking. She’s mentioned multiple times that it could be any day now. That anticipation without guarantee has been erotically brutal and very satisfying. We are now at a week since her last orgasm, so she will be ready, when she’s ready. I just have no idea when that’s going to be.

She’s been very attentive to the cage and cuddling this week, so I’m doing very well.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night, after dinner, before the kids were down, we were prepping stuff in the kitchen for today, when she asked, “Are you still enjoying the anticipation? Will she? Won’t she? ... Is it like the beginning when we were first dating? Never quite sure if tonight will be the night?”

After the kids were in bed, and after we watched a little television, we wandered into the bedroom. The key was laying prominently on my nightstand, and I was on it in a heartbeat.

40 minutes of fucking ensued. 38 minutes of me begging for an orgasm. 36 minutes of her saying no. She never said yes. We had a lot of fun.

After, she wanted me right back in it. I asked for this morning instead, so I could cuddle with her ass last night, and this morning. I’ll be back in the cage after I wake her up, slowly.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

For those of you that have been following this journey, you may be saying, “hey! she went from 0 to 60 very quickly here, and for seemingly no reason...”

Yeah, I haven’t been completely forth coming. There’s a reason behind the uptick in caging, and attention, and it could appear to be manipulation on my part, but it truly wasn’t.

A couple of years ago, I tried something with tease and denial, and I got further in my effort to quit smoking than I ever had before or since. In the middle of December, before we talked about different caged expectations, I had decided to try again in 2020, with the help of the presumed denial and cagings that were coming.

Our talk in late December changed my thinking on how that would work out, but in early January, I went through with running the idea past my wife, and she wasn’t just slightly onboard, and she wasn’t hesitant. I will be on strict lock down for a while, and now I’ve been cigarette free for over two weeks. I told her that she didn’t have to play along with this if she wasn’t comfortable with it. I told her that I knew it was slightly manipulative and I didn’t like that, but I thought it would work well and that was truly my only goal.

She dismissed all of those concerns. I said, “Two to four weeks to start a new habit, how long to break a 27 year habit?” She replied, “Hmm, 27 times 2 is 54 ... guess you’ll be caged until next year, and 27 times 4 is 108? Guess you’ll get an orgasm in a couple of years...” She’s kidding; I hope.

She’s so happy that I’ve made it over 2 weeks. Last night, when I asked about staying out of the cage until this morning, she balked. “If I say ‘okay’ and that becomes a problem, you know you won’t be fucking me again for a very, very long time, right? I’ll be angry and resolved not to screw up again by being too lenient anytime soon. That’ll be disappointing for both of us.”

My eyes were wide. She was serious. Like, sincere, firm, ready to dispense true discipline if this went sideways for any reason. I’m now legitimately frightened of the thought of screwing this up. She’s invested, and committed.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

This weekend was odd. We had guests staying with us, and a celebration. Events that both pushed and pulled at our relationship. While making us feel closer, they were contriving to keep us apart. We handled it well. Last night, though, after everyone was gone, my wife was feeling obligated, like she’d neglected me all weekend, and wanted to make up for it. Unfortunately, she was also sad because her guests were gone, and anxious about returning to work on Monday. Made for an awkward and unsuccessful encounter; once we gave up on it, the cuddling was nice.

Highlight: sorry, that was all boring, but this was weird. Normally, my morning wood is a throbbing erection in full effect when I wake up. This morning, though, I woke up and I was not erect at all. Completely soft in the cage, to the point of immediately noticing the difference. For about two minutes, I laid there thinking that maybe I’d finally reached the point that I’ve read about, where people say morning wood becomes less and less of an issue in long term chastity.

Then my cock seemed to say, “nope, that’s not it at all.” It was like it wanted me to experience the full deal. It started to get hard. My conscious mind was saying, “wait, no, don’t do that.” It kept getting harder, and it didn’t stop until it was the same, throbbing and aching morning wood. It was so odd to be fully awake and conscious of the entire event, and not be able to stop, slow, delay, anything.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night was one of those nights where the whole family got pulled in different social directions. It ended with me getting the kids home, fed, bathed and into bed, and then a little later, my wife made it home. I was sitting in bed reading a book, and she came in and started moving through the bedroom, changing into her pajamas, washing her face, etc, and we talked about our days and evenings.

That process came to an end with her sitting on the side of the bed facing me as we discussed plans for today. With everything solidified, she bent forward, and kissed me while rubbing the cage through my jeans.

“I’m going to watch some television and chill out,” she said. “Have you showered yet?” (I’ve been showering in the evenings lately)

“I have not. I should get on that.”

“Yes,” and she held up the key, “and you should take off the cage first.” It was a total surprise. “You should play with yourself, in the shower, and after, of course not to fruition. I’ll be in later, and I might touch you a little before we go to sleep. You will not be out for long, so I would recommend enjoying yourself.”

Long deep kiss and then she left me. Cage off, into the shower, couple of soapy edges, and then I laid down naked in bed and just lazily played with my cock for about 40 minutes. I haven’t been able to for a month, and I had not even realized how much I missed it. I wasn’t on the edge the whole time. There was some edge riding, and there were some edges that I backed way off of. It was a lot of fun.

But it was also a long day and I was tired. I was glad when I heard my wife moving around making the sounds she makes when she’s getting ready to come to bed. I was laying and waiting for her when she finally stripped down to her tank top and got under the sheets and curled up to me.

Her fingers on my cock were instant fire. Her kisses were almost enough to edge me by themselves. “Did you touch yourself?” she asked.

“Yes,” I sighed, “a lot.”

“Good,” she said, and flipped the covers up over her head and moved down.

The next thing I knew, her hand wrapped around my cock was replaced with her lips moving along the underside of my shaft. She quickly brought me to an edge and I called it out. She stopped, firmly gripping the base of my shaft, but only for a minute. Then her lips were back on me. In three minutes, she got three edges. She came back up to kiss me, and kept working me with one hand, getting three more edges.

And then good night. We spooned, of course, my hard cock nestled in her ass, heaven.

And then this morning. Cuddled up with her, her hand brought me to three more edges before she pushed my hand down to her clit. Four more edges later, and she pushed my head down.

She was on fire. It took about four licks of my tongue and she was writhing and moaning and completely wet. She grabbed me and pulled me up, and I sank into her in one stroke. When I was completely buried, I called out my edge again. She was moaning and grinding. I tried to stroke in and out, got a couple, and had to call out another edge, warning her. She was so horny and I could so tell. I tried again, and got another couple of strokes before I was warning her again.

This was different, though. I was outside of her, just the tip of my cock penetrating her, as I called out my “orgasm safe word”. I was chanting it like a mantra. Her hands gripped my hips and her ankles pulled on my ass, and I resisted a lot, whispering over and over that I was too close, whispering the word that tells her I can’t handle anymore. She pulled harder, I stopped resisting, and with one stroke down and buried into her, she held me in tight not letting me keep stroking, and I spasmed through a very emotionally intense orgasm.

It was incredible.

I finished her with my mouth and fingers, and then we spooned. I am not back in the cage yet, but she’s mentioned that it won’t be long, and we’re not at all done. I remain on fire. It wasn’t ruined; it wasn’t minimized; but it wasn’t a full on, stroking through the whole thing orgasm either. And it was only one.

She’s amazing.
8 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I was told this evening that she expects me to be back in the cage tomorrow morning, after our normal cuddling. There was some discussion of the effects, and it’s definitely had an impact on the cravings. I told her that it wasn’t her problem, if she didn’t want it to be. She said I want the cage back on tomorrow morning.

For those who may question the connection, smoking releases endorphins. My idea is to replace those with sexual endorphins, so the added excitement of chastity, denial, submission, it’s all serving to make the lost nicotine endorphins more bearable. And it’s been working well. Today, not right after my orgasm as if they were associated with sex, but all day long, the strongest cravings I’ve had so far. I’m glad she’s sticking me back in the cage. Today was an easy day to avoid the problem; tomorrow will be harder. And Thursday will be the worst day this week (high stress day).
0 x
sklavenAJ

Post by sklavenAJ »

"was that none of this had to do with my wanting an orgasm. I just wanted to do something nice for her. I just wanted to make her happy. I almost cried as I realized what I was doing, and tried to pinpoint the why."

This is a wonderful feeling! I have experienced it lately. But it goes away and turns into insecurity if there's no one to focus it on.
1 x