"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Lady Lockdown
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Lady Lockdown »

Hi there. Newbie soon-to-be keyholder here. Hubby and I have been married for 20 years and he just recently presented me with the concept of 'chastity'. He's been thinking about it for about 2 years and we're finally in a good place in our relationship where he felt comfortable enough to tell me about his desire to be 'caged' or 'chastised'. We're not your typical vanilla couple, but this is a giant leap for me so I'd like to do as much research about it as possible to make this a smooth, experience (or possible lifestyle), enjoyable and rewarding for both of us.
We're seriously new at this - we've been toying with the dynamics while waiting for his first cage to arrive and I think we're doing more damage than good - so guidance and advice from a non-judgemental forum seems like a great place to turn.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

... so guidance and advice from a non-judgemental forum seems like a great place to turn.
Well, I sure hope you find one.

No, wait...
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Wow! Eight new members in the past 8 days. I'll just welcome you all and hope you like it enough to stick around.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Lady Lockdown

Post by Lady Lockdown »

Thanks all! I'd love to connect with a more experienced KH for some advice and also would love to have some conversations with a few men to get some tips to benefit my man. This is a new journey for us and so far we're enjoying the ride.
0 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

Welcome to the site. It’s is early days for me my Keyholder too. What do you mean by ‘damage’?
0 x
Lady Lockdown

Post by Lady Lockdown »

By 'damage' I mean treading places that evoke emotions before we even have the right tools for the job. I guess just over eager so we're playing without knowing all the rules and more importantly, each other's hard and soft limits.
0 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

Hey Lady Lockdown - welcome!

‘Hard and soft limits’? LOL! These change for me as each day in chastity ticks by, and I’d suggest it’s the same for most here.
“I want to cum” then means “please don’t make me cum!”
And your KH saying “I’m planning to let you cum tomorrow” makes me think “That’d be nice” and then hoping she doesn’t!
Licking T becomes as good as having an orgasm myself, and if she doesn’t want licking then the denial is as great to me as being in the cage!?!?
It’s all crazy, but I’m loving it, and I hope you and your caged man will too.

I, like many men, bought a book for T called ‘
A KeyHolder's Handbook: A Woman's Guide To Male Chastity’ and asked her to read it. I align to about 98% of its content, and told T so that if she read anything she thought was weird it was still on the table as far as I was concerned.

Now after 9 months she is LOVING the control she has over my orgasms and the fact that if she says “get licking” it’s done quickly and without question.

I look forward to ready about your progress.
2 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

Lady Lockdown wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:03 am By 'damage' I mean treading places that evoke emotions before we even have the right tools for the job. I guess just over eager so we're playing without knowing all the rules and more importantly, each other's hard and soft limits.
Thank you for your reply. It is easy to get carried away when it is so new and exciting.
0 x
Beard

Post by Beard »

Hello all. I'm extremely new to chastity. Me and my wifey have been trying it for a few weeks now and it's definitely been a journey like no other. I was looking for some way to get up with any other likeminded folks, and stumbled across this forum. Any questions? Comments? Is there a hazing ritual?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome to the forum. No, there is no hazing ritual for people who don't act like an imbecile. ;)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted