Christmas & New Year’s toys

For the gearheads in the audience
Bird in a Cage

Christmas & New Year’s toys

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Did anyone get a new device for Christmas or New Years? We (meaning me) got an HT Nub. Wow, it’s tight and once on, there’s not much there anymore. It’s not quite comfortable yet, but it works great for attending local college sporting events, where they now have metal detectors at the arena entrance.

Who else got a new toy in their stocking?
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
slave d

Re: Christmas & New Year’s toys

Post by slave d »

MsM effectively got two new Vixskins and now there’s a third on its way (the smallest they make for Her to try DP). Any of you that are into dildo / strap-on use that haven’t yet tried Vixskin really are missing something !!. Had family at home so none as actual Christmas gifts but Her birthday is coming and i’ve already got a number of very sexy lingerie items from the after Christmas sales for then. i got the s/s nub just before Christmas as well and now have the new panties as well. So overall we both did very well !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
cuyahoga
Re: Christmas & New Year’s toys

Post by cuyahoga »

My collection is pretty complete, but I got my wife a nice starter paddle (for me, of course), and one of those “vibrators” that surrounds the clit and vibrates a membrane to create small amounts of suction.

She likes it a lot. It’s pretty cool on me, too. It’s soft silicone, and it’s amazing that it doesn’t vibrate when it’s turned on, until you cover the hole and the suction has something to suck. It’s about the size around of my pinky finger. It works on me on a single spot ... that really sensitive part under and behind the head. I have a pronounced section, looks almost like a scar, that is clearly my personal analog for a clitoris. I can put that little sucker on there, and definitely orgasm on something like two or three out of ten speeds.

My wife, when I used it on her, came on level four, and nice enough that she asked for it again two days later. Level five when she used it on herself, gripping my cage.

The paddle hasn’t seen action yet. Neither of us has experience with it. Floggers and crops, but no paddling yet. Should happen in the next day or two, I suspect, so I’m sure it’ll be in my journal soon.
0 x