"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome, @jaydub
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
actor5

Post by actor5 »

Hi all,
I have had an interest in chastity for many years.
I just found out about this site today (I've been a member of chastity mansion for awhile).
I don't do much posting, but love to read about the experience of others. There are so
many different stories out there.
So, glad to be here.
Daniel
0 x
boi_paul

Post by boi_paul »

The next Good Friday Munch of 2020 will mark Twenty years since W/we met for my first interview, to be Her submissive in training, 14 Years ago When I was able to retire at 50 She told me to and I became Her slave Maid :D cuckold 24/7 365 and always in chastity. :D
0 x
ChasitysPet33
"Hello world"

Post by ChasitysPet33 »

Hello everyone. My name is Jeremy, my wife and I have been playing with chastity play for about 2 years now. The first year and a half was spent only using the device during sex and on occasion. Befittingly my wife’s name is Chasity. So we always joke about me being Chasity’s chastity pet. The biggest reason we weren’t diving head first into this is mostly because I work in a very physically demanding industry and the end of my days usually consist of getting into an open bay shower with 10-20 other grown men. That coupled with the device we were using made it impossible. We purchased the CB6000 because of all the misleading and irresponsible advertising associated with the CB being a one size fits all device. I’m here to tell you... it’s not. There were too many moving parts and it was painfully uncomfortable. So we broke down about 6 months ago and purchased the new V3 Holy Trainer. When I tell you I don’t notice the V3 Trainer when it’s on. If you wear a jock strap instead of regular briefs, underwear, or boxers... I can only compare it to your dick and balls having their own personal throne complete with a butler. Unbridled support. Since we’ve bought the new device we play a lot more often and for longer time frames. My wife and I have a very loving and respectful relationship. The attraction for us was never associated with humiliation aspect of chastity play and were not in a FLR. In fact I pretty much epitomize an alpha male in every other aspect of my life except the bedroom. I’ve served in a line infantry unit in Iraq, I work in a male dominated industry, and I’ve never had trouble pleasing women or felt inadequate. Now in regards to women though, female domination in the bedroom has always been a kink I enjoyed masturbating to. It’s esthetically pleasing to me seeing a woman in anything sexual, from leather to lace and boots with high heels. Dominant females have always been a turn on for me. Now my wife and I had very different upbringings. I was pretty much given the reigns and allowed to discover and experience life as it came. Her on the other hand came from a very stern household. So naturally the bad boy/good girl attraction. We’re total opposites in almost every facet of our lives but after ten years our differences are what make us work. She’s strong where I’m lacking and I’m strong where she’s lacking. The first time I saw a chastity device during one of my late night poop jacking sessions was around 2013. At this point my wife and I had already been very comfortable in each other’s sexuality and had a toy box that looked like something out of a Vixen movie set. So when she found the video I had intentionally left open a couple years later? She quickly asked me if it was something I wanted to try. Now the 15 year old little boy who just found his first free picture website online and beat his dick to death about fainted. But I tried not to show it. When our CB finally arrived I was so damn excited I took the day off work and we spent all day in the bedroom living out a fantasy I had been having for the better half of 3 years. We initially planned jumping in head first and doing what most new couples exploring chastity for the first time do. Planned on locking my dick away for a month and quickly discovered after getting dressed. Yeeeaahhh I don’t think this is gonna work. It was disappointing at first. But I always enjoyed the moments we had when I could wear it. So now that I have a device I can actually wear with clothing and as I had stated earlier we go for longer durations it’s becoming a whole lot more enjoyable. For both of us. The way my wife and I play works for us. I usually initiate the play. I may come home one night feel a little frisky and put it on and crawl into bed. Now sometimes my wife will back her ass up against me and quickly notice it. If not, I leave the keys on her night stand and she gets the hint. Now after I’ve initiated play, she’s the only one who decides when it ends. During this time I also have a couple important chores that come with being in chastity. I’m required to bathe my wife daily, including shaving legs, vagina and armpits. I also am responsible for her toenail and fingernail polish during this time. I’m also required to service her pussy in whatever fashion she chooses at least once a day. And the bed has to be made every morning. Most of my focus is on her. Which is the whole appeal for us. I’ve always been an attentive husband. But when her and I went over her demands and my needs during the discussion phase she said “what female wouldn’t want their husband to pamper them every now and then? To just lay there get licked into oblivion and not have to reciprocate if we’re not in the mood? The longest we’ve went thus far is 21 days with regular cleanings and amazing tease and denial sessions. Actually I’m 3 days into my current lock up sitting on my toilet recuperating and deflating after giving her a 1 hour full body massage followed by a thorough tongue lashing while using her favorite toy until she climaxed, kissed me, and rolled over and went to sleep! This woman sets my world on fire!!!
1 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

I have been reading this site for quite a while. My wife and I have played with chastity recently and I thought I would create an account so that I might have a place to share my thoughts and experiences. The main reason is so that I can have a record of them and share them with my wife.

Thank you to those who maintain this site for us. I think we are small in numbers but it is wonderful that we can have a place to get together.
1 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Welcome @ChasitysPet33 and @Homebody!
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
Kaden
Hello All

Post by Kaden »

Hi everyone, new to the forum but looks like an inviting place. I'm a 28 yr old living in Canada, I've found that solo chastity can be limited, however using it as a tool in edging is a great way to have more self-discipline. I find that I feel better and am more productive if I keep myself locked.
-Kaden
0 x
Chastityat61

Post by Chastityat61 »

Welcome. lots of good stuff here.
0 x
ColeCaged

Post by ColeCaged »

Hi all. My name is Cole, and my wife/keyholders name is Anna. We've been trying chastity in short stints (10 days or less) for about 6 years. Now we're trying to do it more long term. Thanks for having me here!
0 x
CagedColin

Post by CagedColin »

Hello,

My wife and I have been married 7 years She is GGG and willing to tryout being my key holder, this is new for us. Currently waiting for my Cherry Keeper to arrive.
0 x