[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

Normally, when my alarm goes off, my wife rolls away from it, I get up, drink some coffee, read the news, post crap here, etc. Later, I’ll go wake her up before we get the kids up.

This morning, when I shut off my alarm, she was curled up with me a second later, and touching me intimately. “Why are you awake?” I asked.

“I had a dream,” she replied. “About crocodiles.”

“And that turned you on?!”

While we were engaged, she told me that although she’d been drunk and relented the other evening, I was not allowed to have an orgasm this morning. “In fact,” she said, as I was inside her, “you need to fuck me until you’re really close and frustrated, and then make me cum.”
3 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Really amazing encounter on Saturday afternoon when our children were in someone else’s care for a while. Just absolutely awesome sex; of course no orgasm for me.

Later, we were getting ready to go out for dinner, and she was asking how she looked. I said she looked great, and she asked if I really meant it, or was that my penis talking?

When I commented that I didn’t think we were really at that point yet, she said, “Well, we’re definitely going to get there...”
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I think her intention last night was just a little teasing for me when we laid down, but it escalated, a lot. After quite a bit of teasing touches as I laid beside her, she rolled over, and I thought we’d be done, but she put my cock between her legs instead of up and along her crack. She started grinding her hips, giving me thigh sex.

After a couple of glorious minutes of that, she rolled a little toward me, spreading her legs a bit, and started using her fingers to tease that spot just under and behind my head. Soon I realized, she was working the head of my cock into her clit, and she was getting excited.

That escalated to sex. Really good sex, but fairly short as it was late. She was on top, edging me inside her, and whispering in my ear, encouraging me to fuck her, and emphasizing that I absolutely, without a doubt, was not allowed to cum.
3 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Saturday, there was a lot of flirting and intimations of sexual activity to take place that evening, but a conflict prevented that. Sunday morning, she offered a sort of “make up” sexual interaction. That timing made the encounter much more restrained than what I had hoped for, and so agreements were made to continue the activity Sunday night.

I tried to make her wait to have an orgasm, knowing that if she came on Sunday morning, there would be no interest in Sunday night, but in the throes of passion, she offered me a handjob Sunday night if I made her orgasm Sunday morning. I relented.

Sunday night, I got a very nice teasing handjob with lube, lots of edges, and that got her interested enough to have a second orgasm in one day.

Not a bad weekend. No mention of cage time yet, but with Christmas and associated activities, I’m not really expecting it any earlier than Thursday, and probably even beyond that.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Good sex last night. I got her a new toy for Christmas, and after a fairly vanilla coupling, instead of me finishing her orally, she tried the new toy. I laid beside her, one of her hands gripping my cock as she used the toy. After so many edges inside her, it was definitely an intense way to finish it.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Tomorrow marks three weeks of orgasm denial, and as expected, the submissive part of me is rising quickly and wanting attention. This morning, I mentioned that to my wife. I said, “The submissive in me is definitely coming out, and you might want to consider speaking to him soon.”

Ugh. One, she has no idea what that means. Okay, that’s okay and even understandable, except ... Two, she will not want to talk about what that means or how to address it, or probably even spend any time thinking about it or trying to remember the discussions we’ve had in the past. Ugh.

I know that some would say, “You’re not being specific enough when expressing your needs,” and I know that you are fully correct. The problem is, I can’t be specific, not because I don’t know or understand my needs, but because she does not like to discuss them. Period. So I try gentle pushes instead.

And this is going to lead to a discussion soon, and that discussion might have some effect ... for a few weeks.

Ugh.
1 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Know just how you feel communication is all one way here even after 5 years does not want to discuss any thing about it at all . Frustrating to say the least .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

My wife has gotten a little better about the communication, but she’s still really averse to it. Like the hairs stand up on the back of her neck when I say we should talk about our sex life.

Usually, her defensiveness will wane a bit as we get into the conversation, but ...

If I could just get her to think about sex for something like ten minutes a week outside of the actual act, that would probably take us a long way toward where I need us to go!!
3 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

I hear you, and sympathize. My SL and I have been making quite significant progress in confidence and sexual openness, but it's still very hard for her to *talk* about it, at all. Hang in there!
2 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

She played with me tonight. Just attention for me. A little CFNM, hehe.

I mentioned I sometimes felt self conscious about the noises I made. She related, mentioning how long it had taken her to get comfortable with using toys on herself while I laid beside her.

“That’s absolutely one of my favorite things. When you’re using one hand to get yourself off, and the other is firmly clamped on my cock. Or even, on the cage...”

She interrupted me, “The cage! We haven’t broken out the cage. How could we not?”

“You hadn’t mentioned it yet...”

“I forgot about it.”

Other things were said after that. She was still playing with me, and it still felt good, kinda. My erection was gone. She kept talking a little, about using the cage. Mentioned, she doesn’t think I should be in it for days at a time.

When we were done, she told me to put it on. She said I could take it off before work on Monday. I asked about the days at a time thing, had I done something the last time I was in it? Nope, she just likes having my cock, she says.

I’m caged. I’ve been teased for three weeks.

And I’m not in a good place at the moment. I have a lot of feelings about this. I have no where to put them; no classification to attach to them; insufficient nomenclature.

Thanks for listening.
2 x