Trim vs shaving

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastityat60
Re: Trim vs shaving

Post by Chastityat60 »

Ok, so it becomes a real thing when the ring is right. Does anyone else find fold over problems to be a ring size issue or just a part of the adventure?
0 x
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Damn. Nair is terrible. I got some nasty chemical burns that stuff.
0 x
🐰🖤🔐
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Chastityat60 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:49 pm Ok, so it becomes a real thing when the ring is right. Does anyone else find fold over problems to be a ring size issue or just a part of the adventure?
Part of the adventure to me. A little hand cream and some pulling to ensure that nothing is 'folded' mitigates most of it. I still get a 'burning' sensation now and then, usually if it happens it's during the night when unconscious arousal comes on too fast and strong, and I don't wake up before it gets too far.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Bunny wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:44 am Damn. Nair is terrible. I got some nasty chemical burns that stuff.
There is a 'newer' formula available, the original (IIRC) was not recommended for genital use. Different people have different reactions and tolerances to various chemicals. I dye Mrs. Twisted's hair for her (I do as good a job as a salon, without the high price), and the product information recommends testing to be sure that skin reactions do not occur. Some products warn that reactions may change over time, and what was once tolerable may become intolerable.

I used the original Nair formula without issue, despite the warning against genital use.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Thanks, I kinda figured that I wasn't alone with this.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I prefer shorter hair simply because it is neater and when in chastity there are fewer situations where the metal snags something and jerks it out by the root like a weed. Ow!

My regime is to shave once a quarter and use a hair trimmer once a month. My wife seems to have no opinion or preference.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Electrolysis well before we started this journey because the stretcher I was wearing previously was no fun to catch hairs in the joints of; now it's just a shaving touch up every now and then, usually when it's off for other reasons, or when there get to be too many to pluck between removals. I can almost get everything shaving with it still on, but there are a few stragglers on the boys now and then that escape the blade. And obviously the shaft is a no go unless removed.

I tried hair remover before as well; be sure not to leave it on too long or you'll know why that warning exists!
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:29 am It would be kinda 'hot' if Mrs. Twisted were to insist on my being [embarrassingly] hairless down there, but she doesn't. If she did, I would use Nair instead of shaving. I experimented with it years ago. It works well, and takes longer [than shaving] for any hair to grow back.
My wife does require me to be close shaven (what I can reach) in my pelvic area and "her balls", and yes TM it is 'hot'.

Once I didn't do a very good job and she found out. I was subsequently restrained and she pulled out the few long hairs I had missed with tweezers. :shock:
2 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

locked4her55 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:06 pm Once I didn't do a very good job and she found out. I was subsequently restrained and she pulled out the few long hairs I had missed with tweezers. :shock:
I've been threatened with that but, so far, Kitten hasn't carried it out! :?
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

Plucking and waxing it last longer and grows back finer with less itching. It is no where as painful as you might think. My wife has intimated once we get the full belt and have got it fitted properly and are all set that she may use laser removal on my balls an penis and perineum area so there
will be little or no issue going forward.
0 x