Guidance on Chastity Cage Choice

For the gearheads in the audience
chastityboy83
Guidance on Chastity Cage Choice

Post by chastityboy83 »

Hi all,

I have been happily with my now husband for over a decade. We met and formed a discipline relationship which has kind of been on and off ever since we met. Recently, we have been finding the discipline again. While reading some stories on nifty, I became fascinated abut chastity and really wanted to try it. I have discussed it with my husband and he told me it doesn't really do anything for him, but he's willing to do it if it's what I want. I ordered a Chinese knock off of the CB 6000, not really wanting to spend a huge amount of money if it turned out It didn't work out for me. Now it has arrived and I've tried it a few times, I'm not sure if I made the right choice. The ring feels a bit bulky and I definitely notice it when I walk about. Also, I don't really like the way the padlock moves about potentially making a noise. I would like to work my way upto wearing it all the time, but I have quite an active job and am worried about anything that will draw attraction to it.

On looking at some of the posts on here, I see there are cages with integrated locks. I'm just not sure which to try first. I would really like something cheaper as I don't want to go all expensive straight away in case it's not what I want. Something that is completely silent would be a must for me, and while I know the point is that you feel that it's there all the time, being able to move about freely without worrying about it would be a definite plus.

Any suggestions welcome, thank you.
0 x
slave d

Re: Guidance on Chastity Cage Choice

Post by slave d »

Try one of the Holy Trainer knockoff variations but be aware the quality varies massively and you
may get something that is barely workable. That said a number of members here have been happy with them as trial units. The good things about the HT series is integrated locks, multiple ring sizes available (buy one that has several), and ergonomic ring shape.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

I would go with an inexpensive steel device while you sort out what style works best. Go with the length you are at the absolute smallest and try different ring sizes. 45 or 50 mm seem to be the most common beginning sizes.
1 x
MCN Contender
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Check DHgate.com or AliExpress.com.
My own recommendation would be the devices called the A271, 272 (tube styles) and the A273, A274 (flat ring style). These 4 have tips that are easy to line up your urethra to pee, and also to help keep clean.

They are inexpensive, have integrated barrel locks, and the cuff rings should be interchangeable if you purchase them from the same supplier. That is you should be able to order a 271 with a 40mm ring, and a 272 with a 45mm ring, and if you wanted, swap the rings.

They seem to be made from. 304 stainless, and the welds are decent. Good starting point, IMO.
1 x
Muzzled Horndog

Post by Muzzled Horndog »

I own this one. I’ve been pretty happy with it.
https://www.amazon.com/TERNENCE-Conveni ... B07GKXXYKY
1 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

This is the integrated lock version of my first long term cage. Perfect starter option for me, as I learned sizing and style preferences.

TERNENCE Ergonomic Design Chastity Device Male Virginity Lock Chastity Belt Adult Game Sex Toy (1.77 inch / 45mm) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GLD2BWM/re ... 7DbNGV0T1G
1 x
MCN Contender
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

For steel, the more open design like @Naljeans linked are easier to line up with to piss and easy to keep clean. If you want to go plastic go with the knock off version of the HT like @slave d suggested. I bought mine from an EBay dealer named 'Chinese girl Helen'. Ships from the US so it is fast to anywhere in the US and they are easy to deal with.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
chastityboy83

Post by chastityboy83 »

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone :). Lots to think about clearly. Thinking about trying a holy trainer knock off, and failing that the A272 looks promising. Any ideas on measuring guides for the length of cage? Particularly, differences between different holy trainers V2/ V3. Are there any particular strengths to getting metal vs resin?
0 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Re length, the key measurement is when completely flaccid and measure multiple times, at different times of day/conditions. It’s probably shorter than you think but leads to a more comfortable cage. Diameter is critical if measuring for a custom cage but not all that variable for entry level devices unless you’re far outside of average.

Re resin v. steel - I’ve found steel easier to keep clean and my skin prefers it. That’s not to say you can’t keep resin or plastic clean - it just takes more effort. Overall I much prefer steel.

Cheaper steel devices can weigh more, while some custom cages can be very lightweight. Non-steel cages do not trigger metal detectors (assuming it’s an integrated - just a small brass lock.)
1 x
MCN Contender
chastityboy83

Post by chastityboy83 »

Thanks Naljeans for the tips. I've ordered Holy trainer knock off and a variety of the cheap steel ones with different sized rings based on my measurements and will experiment when they've all arrived.
0 x