Short Device for PA Piercings?

For the gearheads in the audience
LockedUpNewb

Short Device for PA Piercings?

Post by LockedUpNewb »

I fit pretty good in a CB6000S or short version. I'm looking for a cage with a 50mm base ring and a pretty short tube with an attachment for a PA pin.

Lori's are quite expensive. I'm not looking for "cheap"... just cheaper than a Lori's Tube.

Does anyone know of some other manufacturers that make custom cages that don't cost $800--$1,000?

I've seen most of the offerings in Amazon and Ebay. The few resin examples that I see are too long.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Short Device for PA Piercings?

Post by Schnoff »

Try Evotion Wearables. Stay away from their printed pin, it’ll be too rough. Any of the metal options are fine.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

MaleChastityNow. Fully custom for $300 - $400. Fantastic, lightweight high grade steel. The PA version of the Contender is beautiful. He also makes PA only (non-ball trap) devices.
1 x
MCN Contender
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

Thanks guys. I like the evotion wearables better. Fully custom cage.
Male chastity now has their contender, but minimum cage length for flaccid penis is 1.5 inches. Unfortunately, I'm a huge grower and that cage length is too long by the time you factor in the gap between the base ring and the cage tube. Need minimum 2 inches flaccid. :(
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I've seen good things written about one called the Glans Armour. Can't remember who makes it.
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

http://malechastitynow.com/Chastity-Device/Glans-Armor

I have one of these (link below) which I modded to suit myself although atm I'm waiting for my PA to finish healing. My initial trials and wearing shows promise.
https://www.dhgate.com/product/latest-p ... 1848047043
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
maniform
Last orgasm: March 9th, 2020

Post by maniform »

i use a Screw Me If You Can and it is one of the most comfortable i've ever worn. You don't have to use the spikes if you don't wish to, and it works well with my 6ga PA. If you do choose to use the spikes, the ones it comes with are pretty dull but effective. Especially with morning erections.
0 x
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

Two potential issues I see with that Glans Armor: They ask for piercing “setback”, which translates to length of the pin, but not PA height (from bottom of glans to middle of urethra), which translates to height of the pin. My experience with Evotion is that this is a necessary measurement, particularly for those with a glans that’s a little bigger than average.

The second potential issue is that they stop at an 8mm (0ga) pin. That throws that idea out the window for anyone with larger jewelry, particularly if their piercing has a tendency to close when it gets the chance.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

With regards to MCN, let me just say that the guy who runs it is super-cool and will do custom work or alterations. You can draw what you want or send him a picture of another company's device and he will let you know if he can make it happen. I actually have a Glans Armor, but I also had it modified so it can be pushed down and locked to a base ring. And he modified it twice for me. He's also very fast. Not sure if that's true right now with all the hoopla out there, but normally a week or two is all he needs.

I also have a half-shell from rigid chastity, which is my favorite for the total coverage. But they have some cool designs and lots of options. They take FOREVER though--8 months in my case.
0 x
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

@maniform I ordered that Screw Me cage, because curiosity and "why not", and find that while the company that sells it is in CA, the device is shipping from China. Did you ever figure out who in China actually makes it?

Edit: Oh boy. I bought it in 51mm but the LockTheCock page doesn't have this warning:

"38 / 29mm new irregular base ring is equivalent to 36mm round base ring
41 / 35mm new irregular base ring is equivalent to 40mm round base ring
51 / 38mm new irregular base ring is equivalent to 45mm round base ring
57 / 41mm new irregular base ring is equivalent to 50mm round base ring."

I might need a new ring once it arrives. I think I found the Chinese seller, and the "urethral plug" version of this.
With spikes: https://www.dhgate.com/product/sodandy- ... 56495.html
With a plug: https://www.dhgate.com/product/cock-cag ... 33582.html
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.