"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome to CF @offpisteagain, however, this is not a 'meet-up' site or 'role-play' site. Please be mindful of that in your interactions with other members. You can put your interest in your profile, but uninvited and unwanted approaches toward other members may be construed as harassment and subject to sanctions.

I really don't like to lead off with a warning, but when your first post reads like a CraigsList 'casual encounters' advertisement it makes me feel that it is necessary to make this point clear. If that is not your intent, then I apologize...if it *is* your intent, then I would suggest that perhaps some other site might be more suitable for you.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Dvl4

Post by Dvl4 »

Hi guys! I live in Los Angeles CA. I am married. I am here to simply explore and gain more knowledge about the life style. I am in the film industry and love to surf and skate.
0 x
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

Hi

Obviously I am new to this forum. I am married to my wonderful wife who has agreed to enforce male chastity in our marriage and now has the keys to my temporary chastity device the HT v3. We have just ordered a Fancy steel male slim fit belt with anti pull out plate. This will be my perminent chastity when it arrives.

We chose this for several reasons 1) it is much more secure than any ball trap Device 2) it looks like it will be one of the most comfortable full belts 3) a key one is the its low profile and concealable nature.

This lifestyle is just between us and neither of us want others to know or judge us for this.
0 x
BringBackFirefly

Post by BringBackFirefly »

Hello everyone who reads this.

I'm just some guy, fairly new to chastity, on and off for short periods of time mostly because i've just been single with no keyholder. Will be trying some solo chastity but will probably only be semi-active until i hopefully can find a domme\keyholder under whom i can begin proper chastity training.

So yeah for now just looking around, seeing if there are any interesting threads and discussions i can enter into.
0 x
Skip

Post by Skip »

Tessasissy wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:50 pm Hi

Obviously I am new to this forum. I am married to my wonderful wife who has agreed to enforce male chastity in our marriage and now has the keys to my temporary chastity device the HT v3. We have just ordered a Fancy steel male slim fit belt with anti pull out plate. This will be my perminent chastity when it arrives.
A warm welcome!

I'm really interested in how the Fancy Steel belt works / fits / looks. Make sure to post in the Member's Lounge, if you're not too shy, with pics as the belts are rare to see. Good luck on your journey!
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

a big Texas 'Howdy' to our three new members.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Spence

Post by Spence »

Well hello everyone, I'm a happily married man who's wife has agreed to be his keyholder. We are just starting on this journey and enjoying playing with tease and denial. We are awaiting a new steel cage as the plastics dont fit me very well. Just here to learn and expand our knowledge base.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to the forum, Spence. Don't be surprised or disappointed if the T&D falls off a little after a while. You are thinking about chastity and being caged all the time....she isn't. Enjoy the ride!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Caged boy

Post by Caged boy »

Hi all,

After having been caught straying, my wife has decided to lock me up. I have always been interested in the lifestyle so this is a no brainer for me. Looking to speak to like minded people around here and see if I can make some friends.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to CF, @Caged boy You are actually a bit different from a large portion of the members. Most of us introduced chastity to our wives/SO. You, on the other hand, say yours is truly 'enforced chastity'.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy