[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Things changed as they always seem to. Kitten was having some extreme pain in her back and legs on Friday and decided to skip the symposium as well as the club meet and greet on Friday night. The pain was still bad on Saturday and she stayed down all day, determined not to miss either the CFnm party or a late appearance at the masquerade ball. We got to the party a bit later than planned but still had a good time.

One of the men is a photographer and volunteered to take pictures of the other guests. He spent a lot of time with everyone that wanted pictures and then emailed all the pictures to them. We have 90 photos to go through and decide on the best ones. I am wearing the same 'outfit' in most of the pictures (cage and a crotchless red thong) while Kitten was in 3 different outfits. Before we left for the ball he took pictures of us dressed in our formal finery.

That smile won't be there for long!
CFnm 2.JPG
CFnm 2.JPG (83.87 KiB) Viewed 5910 times
I clean up pretty good....
Masquerade Ball 2.JPG
Masquerade Ball 2.JPG (83.72 KiB) Viewed 5910 times
My adoration for M'Lady knows no bounds!
Masquerade Ball 1.JPG
Masquerade Ball 1.JPG (82.97 KiB) Viewed 5910 times
Two of the ladies/Dommes that are regulars at the CFnm parties have been promising/threatening to give me some attention. One of them made good on it Saturday night, putting me across her lap in front of several others for a fairly liberal application of Kitten's favorite paddle. Kitten was holding her crop as she watched and joined in on the fun a bit. Both of them went fairly easy on me since all I got was some reddening of my ass that went away in a couple of hours. The other one says I am STILL on her radar....
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Remember that smile in the first picture?????

It didn't last very long!
CFnm 1.JPG
CFnm 1.JPG (72.77 KiB) Viewed 5910 times
The party wasn't truly CFnm...I was allowed to be clothed at the party...
CFnm 3.JPG
CFnm 3.JPG (74.76 KiB) Viewed 5910 times
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I won't go into details but it has been a rough week. While she was gone to the store I removed both my cage and collar, left them for Kitten with a note as to why and told her what happened next was up to her. Looking back on it this was a risky move that could have easily gone very bad and nearly did. There was some back and forth texting and I told her I was heading to a local bar. After she joined me we talked and decided the problems could be worked out. Needing to get away from the house we booked a motel room and went home to grab a few things. She did put me back in my collar but not the Jail Bird.

At the motel we talked, relaxed in the heated pool, talked more, ordered some food and talked more. I think we worked most everything out and decided on a unified front toward the cause of most of the problems.

After we settled into bed I was told to take my 'pills' and was treated to some fantastic teasing including her going down on me, something that is a rare treat! When she laidback and told me it was her turn there was no hesitation from me. I took my time worshiping her bod from her ears down to her knees before concentrating on her pussy. She had already had several orgasms when I got a surprise. I was laying beside her head toward her feet when she pulled me into a 69 and started on me with her mouth again. I continued to please M'Lady to the best of my ability while getting the most amazing blow job imaginable! It had been 115 days since my last orgasm and I didn't last long before I was on the edge and it was either stop her or lose it. She hates the taste of semen so I stopped her. Unfortunately I was already past the point of no return. I was able to pull out but she got the first pearl necklace. I was concentrating so hard on control that I didn't realize I had climaxed and she only realized it when she got up to go to the bathroom. She didn't seem upset about it but I doubt that would have been true if I hadn't stopped her in time.

Today our lives are back on track and I think we are going to be stronger for this all happening. As of today I am still not locked. I had some rash and bleeding on the underside of my sack that has mostly healed so I expect that to change soon.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Things have been a bit unusual since I last wrote. First, I am still not caged. It has been almost 2 weeks which I think is close to the longest I have been free since e started. I was told it would happen soon and was asked if I wanted to 'play' before being caged again. I honestly didn't know how to answer her. I would love to be allowed to penetrate her but I'm not sure I want to climax myself. I just came from a fantastic blow job and I think any sex we have before she locks me up should be for her pleasure. Kitten has not been feeling good the last week or so and any decision about locking me up, with or without play time before hand, will be up to her.

On a plus side (I think) my psychiatrist at the VA asked me several months ago if we were interested in couples counseling. After discussing it with Kitten I told her yes. Because of our location and the fact that I told them any counselor had to be kink friendly, or at least accepting, it has taken a while to get it set up. We had our first session last Friday. It was more a 'let me get to know you' type meeting than therapy so we will still see how it goes. She wanted to know about our past from when we met. We did get into our lifestyle a little and at one point Kitten had me go get her bag out of the car. Wanting to be sure the counselor understood the chastity aspect, Kitten showed her the Jail Bird. She didn't go into shock so I guess there might be a future with her.

Part of our contract give M'Lady the right to punish me for breaking the rules. The last time we reviewed the contract she added a section that requires me to confess any infractions to her and present the implements I felt were appropriate for my punishment.

I handle the finances and recently I discovered she had made a couple of cash advances to one of our credit cards. Long story behind this but, suffice it to say, it is a sore spot with me. Somehow I managed to keep calm the first time and discuss the reason with her. When it happened a second time I lost it, even though the amount was much smaller. I started yelling at her about her lack of financial responsibility and we got into another fight. I apologized both verbally and in writing in my journal. In the written apology I explained my feelings about the situation, why I reacted the way I did, and told her there was no excuse for my behavior. Because she in not feeling good I offered to present myself for punishment at a time of her choosing. She told me after reading the journal that even though I had yelled at her she felt I was justified by her actions and there would be no punishment. Rules are rules, I broke a big one, and although I disagree with her decision to let it go unpunished it is her decision and I must accept it as final.

M'Lady, when you read this know that I am truly sorry for what I did. Should you reverse your decision I will willingly submit to your will.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

It is a rare night tonight for two reasons. First, it is a fifth Friday in a month which equates to Fetish Friday at the Friends Club. These events are usually busy nights and the normal dress code for the guys, slacks and a button down shirt with a collar until midnight downstairs, are waived. As long as your genitals are covered any fetish wear is acceptable throughout the club. Second thing unusual is the weather. Currently 55° but the temps are supposed to rise all day to 68° when the club opens and 70° by midnight and for the rest of the night.

Normal attire for me on Fetish Friday is a woven leather cage over my Jail Bird and an open leather vest. I was worried about it being too cold and having to wear my chaps but it looks like they won't be necessary! I'm also normally kept collared/leashed and wearing wrists and ankle cuffs.

Kitten has a new outfit she plans to wear tonight. I'll try to get a picture posted tomorrow.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:42 pmM'Lady, when you read this know that I am truly sorry for what I did. Should you reverse your decision I will willingly submit to your will.
I'm seriously considering reversing the initial decision my love. :twisted:
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Nothing really to write about but I thought I would check in. That decision reversal hasn't happened. At least I don't think it has. (more on that later) Life has been sort of routine the last couple of weeks. Trying to get some outside work done around the house while the weather is decent but there have been a lot of appointments that keep me from accomplishing anything big.

Good day planned for today but busy. The semi-annual Austin Fetish Flea Market is from 11:00 to 3:00 today. Tonight is the monthly Cfnm party and then the Holiday Birthday Bash at the Friends Club. The Birthday Bash is a celebration of anyone that has a birthday in December and early January that tend to get overshadowed by the holidays. All the birthday guys and gals sit facing out in a circle on the dance floor and get lap dances from anyone that wants to joint in. We plan to go to the first party from about 8:00 to 10:30 and then go to the club for the rest of the evening.

Remember that decision dilemma? We might find Kitten a new toy or 2 at the flea market. Both party places have a cross and multiple benches available. The CFnm party always has a lot of Dommes willing to lend a helping hand....

I'll let ya'll know how it goes.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Well, still nothing new to report. :cry: We did have a good time at all three events but the only new 'toy' was a necklace with attached nipple rings that Kitten fell in love with. We left the first party shortly after the real 'fun' got going good so my ass is still intact and its normal shade of white.

We had thought about going to check out Shrine, a local monthly BDSM event, tonight but the long day took a toll on Kitten. Maybe next month. There is a weekly social in town that we like going to and it is no stress.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Still not a lot going on at the home front. Kitten has been having some back problems as well as suffering from vertigo. She just had 3 steroid injections for her back so hopefully they will help. It takes a few days to know how well they worked. She has a patch that helps with the vertigo and my nurse daughter in law told her to get some ginger root extract supplements.

Plans for NYE to attend a formal party at the club. Doors open at 8 for this one and goes till ???????.

I modified a briefcase that I got from Goodwill for $4. I still have some work to do to it but it is functional now. I used some 1/4" thick Walnut scraps I had for the dividers and a piece of Maple plywood for the top section cover. The cover is held closed by a pair of magnetic latches rated at 16 lb. so I should be able to put several paddles in there when we go tot he club or parties. My total investment will be less than $20. Over half of that was for the latches.
Briefcase.jpg
Briefcase.jpg (160.23 KiB) Viewed 5359 times
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Somewhat funny story from a week or so ago. Kitten has home health care and physical therapy visits on a regular basis. Her nurse knows some about our lifestyle as they have become friends and talk a lot. She also considers her physical therapist a friend but i don't know if she has ever discussed it with him.

Last week a supervisor was here to do the required reevaluation for therapy and as she was walking around showing him the house the bedroom was obviously included. I'm not sure how the conversation started, or by whom, but the various paddles and crops hanging on the wall was the catalyst. When I walked up they were discussing the lifestyle. It turns out he has been in it for several years, although he isn't active right now.

You never know when you are going to run into someone kinky!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy