Hormone overdose?

Living the real life under lock and key
SelfLocked
Hormone overdose?

Post by SelfLocked »

As my s/n suggests, I lock on my own accord. I have a quite strong self control, so I have already easily made 15 days caged with no orgasm, even though I have a very high/fast sex drive.

However...I have experienced like 5 times already of what I will call "episodes" I get that are almost unbearable. I can deal withnormal horniness, in fact I almost enjoy edging and then recaging without climax. Doing this has already improved my endurance.

But the "episodes" I have experienced are something else entirely. Slightly increased heart rate, fluttery feeling in my gut, and a general feeling of desperation have been hard to handle at times. The first time it happened was incredible. It seems that I have been building tolerance to the feelings every time they happen, but I really want to know what is happening. Outside of the cage, with the same level of horniness, these feelings cease.

I am a little concerned that the tolerance of these feelings may be a bad thing. Any comments/input would be appreciated.
0 x
SelfLocked in a DHGate A272
Naljeans
Re: Hormone overdose?

Post by Naljeans »

I think I know what you’re describing. I’ve felt that a couple of times during periods of more extreme claustrophobia in the cage. In my earliest days, I would feel that overwhelming need to get out. I even reached out to my owner/KH a couple of times to talk me through it. Something along the lines of “You want to get out. You don’t need to. What would you do with it if you were out?” Even answering that was humbling and eased the panicked feeling.

Adjusting isn’t a bad thing.
0 x
MCN Contender
Bunny
Re: Hormone overdose?

Post by Bunny »

I’ve been in the desperation mode. It’s kinda fun; the frustration.
0 x
🐰🖤🔐