Cherry Keeper - Review

For the gearheads in the audience
Naljeans
Cherry Keeper - Review

Post by Naljeans »

For my non-metal cage, I gave up on the knock-off Nub after my body adjusted and settled between sizes. I bought a Cherry Keeper - short cage with a large headlock and an ergonomic ring. Link: https://www.shapeways.com/product/FKL6A ... d=70683913

After wearing it a few days, I am thoroughly impressed.

Fit:

I first thought the cage was too small, as the head couldn’t seem to fit all of the way in. However, after an hour or so, it adjusted and is entirely enclosed by the cage. And it doesn’t pull back - ever.

The headlock is intended to discourage pulling out. It does that to some extent but more importantly, it keeps the head locked in place. No turtling. This functionality is amazing - it stays perfectly aligned, making urination far easier than any cage I’ve had.

Note: It is impossible for me to get the cage on if I’m not entirely flaccid and at my smallest. It simply won’t fit.

Comfort:

The device is extremely lightweight and isn’t noticeable. Miraculously there is no pinching anywhere ever. My Contender pinched in certain circumstances (e.g. wearing jeans). There is simply no pinching in the Cherry Keeper and I’m mostly unaware I’m even wearing it.

Function:

The bars are round and thick. The combination of their size and placement means it’s virtually impossible to touch the penis. It’s like having a fully enclosed cage that’s easier to clean.

The thicker bars also make attempted erections more comfortable as you just don’t feel anything. They’re just gently prevented. I’m accustomed to pressing into smaller steel bars. Now erections just don’t go anywhere. That’s also a function of a cage that fits so snugly. I’m not sure this is entirely a positive.

Aesthetics:

The only drawback is it’s not metal. So it’s not as attractive as the Contender but my entire purpose in getting it was to have a non-metal option.

I opted for the base material which has some texture. The texture hasn’t bothered me thus far and I think helps keep it from moving much.

The cage is dyed easily with Rit dye. So, you can get it in a color or dye it yourself. I opted for white and my KH immediately decided it should be dyed.

Price:

Around $45 total. Incredible value. And parts are interchangeable if you want different rings or cages.

Hygiene:

I haven’t worn it long enough to know how often it will need to be removed for cleaning. I didn’t have any major issues after a few days, but could tell it was not likely to be as clean as my Contender. That could be due to the material but also do to the tight fit in the cage. I assume I’ll have a few weeks caged test soon.
0 x
MCN Contender
locked4her55
Re: Cherry Keeper - Review

Post by locked4her55 »

Thanks for posting a great review on this product. Please keep us posted with your progress.

I have considered purchasing a non metallic device but was concerned about keeping the tube cleaned.

Interested in something that doesn't need to be removed daily.
2 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
danj

Post by danj »

Good review! How long did it take to receive the device after ordering? I really like what I've seen on these, and might just have to buy one!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

danj wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:43 am Good review! How long did it take to receive the device after ordering? I really like what I've seen on these, and might just have to buy one!
I paid the extra ($8 I think) for faster service and got it in a week. I knew I needed to be in plastic for work and the extra fee was worth it to avoid the Nub.

There’s a good chance this will end up being my main cage now.
1 x
MCN Contender
Shoeslave88

Post by Shoeslave88 »

I designed my own custom device from scratch and got all the bells and whistles so I ended up paying a little bit more than the original post but the device itself is incredible. It is so lightweight that I barely noticed I'm wearing it. I have only ever worn metal devices and this is my first nonmetal device so I was a little skeptical but I am very happy with the purchase. I have ordered every custom metal device on the market and the Cherry keeper designer was by far the easiest and most enjoyable to work with. She was very attentive to my questions and responding often within hours of sending an email. It took a little bit for my skin to get used to the non-metal material but the device itself is incredible. The customer service is incredible and I would recommend one of these for everyone.
0 x
I'm better when I'm locked up... That's why it's riveted on
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Update:

Ten days seems to be a useful timeframe to see if there are any issues with a device. I’ve been continuously locked since going in the Cherry Keeper 11 days ago.

I have one small bit of irritation on the bottom of the base ring. I’m fairly certain this is due to the texture of the ring. I will sand it down some when I’m back in the Contender.

Other than that minor issue, this device has been flawless. Thoroughly comfortable and effective. I really miss being able to grow even 1/4” or through the bars. There’s simply none of that in this device.

Because it is non-metal, there’s never a need for it to be removed for work. My owner is contemplating keeping both keys, as there’s no conceivable reason for me to be out. That would be quite a mental shift for us both.

I cannot rave enough about the headlock feature. If you get the right sized cage, the glans is locked in place. It almost feels like a vacuum seal.
0 x
MCN Contender
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Thanks for the update Naljeans
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
danj

Post by danj »

I'm curious about the "head lock" feature. Would you mind posting some pics in the Member's section (where they would be allowed) to show how this works when properly fitted? I've been on their site, and didn't see how this actually works.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Sure, no problem. This explanation should help too.

On the cage itself (not the base ring) the ring/entrance you enter through is a thicker diameter. So, the opening is narrower than the rest of the cage. The bigger the headlock size, the smaller the opening is. So, once the head slips through the opening and into the cage, the headlock keeps it from freely moving back. And if properly sized, it should result in the cage fully capturing it - front and back.
1 x
MCN Contender
crated51

Post by crated51 »

0 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.