Hey guys, just a simple question

Living the real life under lock and key
bdsm_lover
Hey guys, just a simple question

Post by bdsm_lover »

I am a newbie to chastity devices and I have a feeling I might be doing something wrong. Is this kind of fit normal? And if no, how should I improve it?
Thanks in advance for all your replies ;)
Last edited by bdsm_lover on Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Hey guys, just a simple question

Post by TwistedMister »

It seems that you failed to correctly attach your image, which is a good thing, these images are not allowed in the publicly available areas.

If you cannot adequately describe your issue using words, and you really *need* to use an image, it must be done in the "Members Only" area, where the general public (of unknown age and sensibilities) is unable to accidentally view it.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
bdsm_lover

Post by bdsm_lover »

Alright, I will delete this post and send it there :) thanks mate
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I was under the understanding that the 'Journey' forum was also an area where pictures were allowed. If not I will have to go back and edit several posts.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:33 am I was under the understanding that the 'Journey' forum was also an area where pictures were allowed. If not I will have to go back and edit several posts.
No reason to be concerned KBT, no one said it was not. The correctness of one does not negate the correctness of another.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

There are a few rules here and it's pretty clear when you join up you are asked to spend all of 3-4 minutes to familiarize yourself with them. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14

"So, please post explicit photographs (or other such artwork) in the Members Lounge, and include the (pic) or (photo) tag in your subject title. That way, only forum members will see them - and not random strangers from the internet - and anybody who opens that thread will have ample warning."

My wife is a member here and it would turn her off to have to come upon someone else's junk posting without warning.

Unfortunately, like many things in life we tend to just "plug in and switch on the machine before we actually read the instructions to see how it works". :cry:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Chastity research has led me to see more penises than I have in my entire life. Thoroughly desensitized at this point. Haha
0 x
MCN Contender