Tango tangor ergo sum.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by Tom Allen »

Isn’t the vixskin your real cock now? 😁
It's sometimes difficult to keep the terminology straight on the heat of the moment.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week lovemaking routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

"So, you think it's hot that your cock has been replaced by this, don't you?"
4 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

While we were fooling around last weekend (unlocked) Mrs. Twisted asked me, straight out, "What are your fantasies?" I think that's the first time she has ever asked like that. Since the beginning of the year she has been telling me of her dreams of having some 'boys' or 'cowboys' to play with, those thoughts ran through my mind but before I could answer my [very sensitive] cock (which was laying against her skin) shot off. :oops:

After she got her jollies she tried to get my cock working again, when she couldn't she told me to lock it back up.

After supper last night, just before I was going to go to bed she blurted out "What would you do if I went to a bar and picked up some 'cowboys'?" (Not that there are any around here.) Surprised, I looked at her and she said "More than two." :shock: I was so surprised that I was, literally, speechless. I'm beginning to get the impression that *her* dreams/fantasies are creating an urge that is getting so strong that she is seriously considering acting on them...which makes me strain in the cage.

As I was going to bed she said "Wake me in the morning with coffee and a foot rub." It's the first time she has ever demanded it straight out like that. She really likes getting her feet rubbed, and it kind of turns her on as well...and she recently discovered that me rubbing her feet gets *me* aroused too. I think she has maybe figured out that she can get me hard and horny without having to do anything more than than to relax and enjoy what *she* wants anyway...I think I see a lot more foot rubs in my future...
6 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

My wife offered to drop my car off at the airport so I wouldn't have to Uber home late at night when I returned from a business trip. I told her that I appreciated the offer but I didn't have my car key so I couldn't get into the car if she took the time to drop it off.

"You should always take your key." Well, all of you know where my mind went after that comment.

She came back to me with "You cannot have that key ever... it's mine!"
4 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

One month of total lockdown after we agreed that my wife will be in permanent control.
She tells me to undress.

I stand naked, bare my steel cage of course, in the bedroom.

She pulls out a pair of vintage "Deutsche Polizei" handcuffs and the expression on my face makes her smile. "Put your hands behind your back." she says softly.

I do.

She slowly walks behind me.
I feel the cuffs tightening around my wrists with ratcheting sounds.
She walks in front of me, puts her hands on my cheeks, kisses me deeply. "Can you slip out?" she asks.

I can't.

She undresses in deliberate movements, then climbs onto the bed. "Now convince me, that it is worth to unlock that cage."
8 x
Not in control.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Text msg from the wife.
"You left the door open again. That's it! No more free willy"
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

My wife unlocked me for some PIV sex and as I got closer to orgasm, she gave that little satisfied moan with a "this feels so good." I was nearing a month of being locked up and really had my own ideas of what I wanted to happen, I was in a denial euphoria and didn't want to lose it.

I asked her to deny me and not allow my orgasm. "No. I want you to come, I love that feeling." She grabbed my nipples and pinched hard which put me on course to completely lose control.

I explained that it took me 'so long to get to this point and I'd have to start all over.'

"You have been saying it was 'so long' since I let you come. Make up your mind" She then did everything within her power to push me over the edge and I couldn't hold back any more.

She gave me a moment to work through my ecstasy, popped open her eyes wide and said, "I guess you'll have to restart the clock."
5 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

“Could you unlock me just this night?”

“Sure. Fetch me the handcuffs and the leg irons.”

“Why did I even ask.”

“Because you are a slow learner. Now, fetch me those cuffs!”
5 x
Not in control.
UltraWhiteStar