Tried some, too much girth

For the gearheads in the audience
DerErzherzog

Tried some, too much girth

Post by DerErzherzog »

Hey,

So I am rather new and tried two cages, but my cock was too thick for both of them, any tipps how I could find some with more girth?

Tried those two
https://www.amazon.de/Enlove-Keuschheit ... ity&sr=8-1
https://www.amazon.de/Xocity-Keuschheit ... iv-Fetisch(Langer)-Transparent/dp/B07DBY3TBC/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?keywords=chastity+cage&qid=1571985831&sprefix=chastity&sr=8-7
0 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: Tried some, too much girth

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The first one seems to be a knock off of the CBxxxx device. Great to get an idea of the ring size you need but very few still like them. Try looking at some of the stainless steel devices. If you can't find one that fits good you may have to go to a custom cage.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Michele

Post by Michele »

We had tried a few off the shelf devices and ended up going custom because of hubby's size.

We did find the "bird cage" online which was a larger device but ultimately going with the MatureMetal Jailbird and knowing what metal was touching hubby's skin etc was best.

The Curve (if it's still around) from the CB series is another but we didn't want plastic.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with Lady M.

Most all of the off-the-shelf models I have seen have a tube diameter of 35 mm (1 3/8 inches) or less. The only exception I know of is the Curve by CB-X which has an inside diameter of 38.25 mm (1 1/2 inches). It is surprising what a huge comfort difference that small diameter difference makes.

The problems with The Curve were the length and that it eventually split down the seam giving me a nasty pinch. Unless you are also very long, The Curve will allow a partial erection forcing the penis downward. I kinda enjoyed that sensation actually, but not nearly as much as the sensation provided by a proper length cage that stops the erections in their tracks.

The Curve is still available (I just checked on the CB-X website), and I would recommend it as a starter device so that you can experiment with different base ring sizes and gap sizes to find out what works best before you go custom. which should be your ultimate goal IMO.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.