"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Kitten
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Kitten »

@Bunny
Welcome to the Forums. Cute poem! It's definitely an original introduction. If you like it here half as much as I do, you'll love it.
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Want2B_Locked wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:25 pm I'm a newbie to all this so go easy on me.

Waiting for the wife (Lady S) to get on board with this. She's been a bit reluctant.
My hubby first introduced me to the concept of male chastity when he was 68 and I was 66; just 15 short months ago. My first reaction was "not no, but hell no".

KBT gave Male Chastity : A Guide for Keyholders by Lucy Fairbourne to read. In the beginning of the book I was still against it. I began to soften to the idea as i read on, then, while reading the chapter on erotic play, I progressed to "hell yes, I'm in!!!" So, I think I can definately relate.

If you're interested in suggesting this book to your wife, it's available in paperback and the Kindle version on Amazon.https://www.amazon.com/Male-Chastity-Ke ... 485&sr=8-1

I joined the Forums and the Keyholders Hangout soon after learning that male chastity (and anything kink related) even existed. I've learned a tremendous amount here, and in the Keyholders Hangout where I was able to discuss his chastity and my role in it away from the eyes or any male member. I've asked a lot of questions in there that I was too shy and/or afraid to ask him ... and have received a lot of very good advice and help.

Always remember (especially when you're feeling ignored or neglected) that your chastity is always on your mind, but it's just another day for her.
3 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Always remember (especially when you're feeling ignored or neglected) that your chastity is always on your mind, but it's just another day for her.
This is something that a lot of new users either don't realize or forget. For the women, almost nothing in your life has changed. For the men, there's the hourly pinching, snagging, pulling, adjusting, figuring out how to pee, wondering if the bulge attracts attention, etc.

Oh yeah, and then there's the non-stop horniness, and not being able to do much about it. ;)
10 x
Antipatear

Post by Antipatear »

I was hoping someone could help me.

I am looking for a thread on measurement/sizing where I could get some information, maybe post some questions etc. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

There must be one here already but I cant find it for the life of me.

I dont want to start A new thread and repeat old tooics.

Thanks all :)
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hi Antipatear

The best place to look is the Devices forum and you can use the search function of the forums to find certain topics.

Welcome!
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Im2jacobk
Hello world

Post by Im2jacobk »

Hello all. I’m Jacob. I’m a chastity sub/slave and currently locked up by someone. Although I’m rather independent and I’m not sure if he is THE one. But nonetheless I enjoy being used and controlled. I’m 5’10” about 125 lbs and I’m pretty fit. If I want to know anything else just lmk
1 x
softspoken

Post by softspoken »

Well, I'm doing it! I finally joined CF after years of periodically checking in and reading posts. I'm a male in my 30s in a long-term committed relationship, and chastity has been part of my sexual identity since I was very very young. I wanted to finally join the forum in order to do two things: 1) to contribute ideas and lessons that have helped me, particularly those that nobody else seems to have written about, and 2) to record my journey, as it is an ongoing evolution.

Also, I think I'd like to discover something new about the psychology of what we're doing. Writing might help. I respect everyone here, and am looking forward to contributing in what small way I can to the discussions, to better understand the sacrifice we make and obsession that we share.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome @softspoken and @Im2jacobk.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Welcome to the Forums @Im2jacobk and @softspoken.

I hope you find what you're looking for and enjoy being here.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome softspoken and thanks for the nice intro.
softspoken wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:04 pm to contribute ideas and lessons that have helped me, particularly those that nobody else seems to have written about
Some of us I'm sure would welcome a little thinking "outside the box" since most of us are consumed with only thinking about what's "inside the box" :lol:
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273