Time for a new device

For the gearheads in the audience
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Time for a new device

Post by TwistedMister »

I've split the old CB-3000 again, Mrs. Twisted says get a new cage. Are there any particular sellers on dhgate that are to be recommended...or avoided?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Time for a new device

Post by Tom Allen »

I can check my purchase history, although it has been 2 years, and who knows how stable the Chinese sellers are, or their supply sources.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I bought a few of my early cages of EBay. Pretty much the same ones you find on AliExpress or dhgate but a lot of sellers are in the us so the shipping time is less. Amazon has a good selection, too.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

DHGate no longer has my purchase history from over 2 years ago, so I can't tell you which specific stores. I do remember one named Helen, but I don't remember if that's where I bought the A272.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

OK, thanks. No one is chiming in with any bad experiences (yet), so for the moment I suppose I can assume that I'm probably not going to get screwed right off the bat...though I could be wrong...

...it might be a bit anyway...my former small, local bank was bought out by a big bank a few years back, I wasn't real happy but it didn't cause me any grief...until now- Big Bank dumped the holdings, bought up by a smaller but still fairly big though somewhat local bank...now they want to charge me fees on my no interest checking account (pay them to let them use *my* money?), my newly purchased checks are no good and my debit card suddenly stopped working today...I'm not a happy camper, I'm going to have to go to one of the branches tomorrow and express my displeasure...and some of the things I am inclined to say might get me locked up in this age of fear...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I bought some knock off CBxxx's and Holy Trainers from an EBay seller named Chinesegirl-Helen. Easy to deal with and fast shipping from US warehouses. They are not showing anything for sale right now and say they are on vacation.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:52 pm DHGate no longer has my purchase history from over 2 years ago, so I can't tell you which specific stores. I do remember one named Helen, but I don't remember if that's where I bought the A272.
LOL. Do you remember how the charge appeared on your statement? Mrs. Twisted is paranoid about anything 'unusual' showing up. I told her it would probably say something like 'DHgate.com' with no specifics.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Naw, there was nothing odd.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

OK, thanks. Since my debit card isn't working at the moment I'll need to put it on the CC...that *she* gets the statements for...
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Have you thought about a custom device? I gather you're locked a lot, maybe worth the coin?
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart