[Loxx] LoXXXed

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Loxx
Re: [Loxx] LoXXXed

Post by Loxx »

Two weeks ago we traveled to my wife's sister, so there was no play time, because we had to behave. But it didn't stop us last week when we came back to our own home...

On Monday my wife removed my cage after eight days of lockup. She started a lovely handjob and I fondled her breast as she sat next to me on the bed. Her hand felt really good around my cock and it didn’t take long for me to release my load. My wife locked me back up and when I suggested that I made her cum too, she didn't want it, so we continued kissing and caressing each other.

On Wednesday we had a little wilder session. This time my wife locked my hands to the headboard of our bed with two handcuffs and started a great teasing session. She twisted and bit my nipples and caressed my chest with her beautiful long hair. Her hair felt so good on my chest when she moved! Then she unlocked me and inserted my hard cock in herself.

My wife started riding wildly and once again I couldn't hold my orgasm long enough. She was really close to coming by herself, but I exploded just before her. When my cock had softened, she locked the cage back and opened the cuffs. Again she didn't want me to made her to orgasm, so we continued caressing and kissing on the bed.

On Friday we cuddled for an hour and because she had been so unselfish the last two times, I offered my services again to her. Like twice before, she refused again. We moved on with our daily tasks, but soon my wife approached me. She had changed her mind!

My wife was lying on the bed on her back and I was by her side. I inserted my finger into her and began to move it gently. I wasn’t in hurry and I let her enjoy the situation properly. We also kissed a lot and I caressed her neck with my other hand. Soon her breathing accelerated and she orgasmed with her eyes closed.

When my wife's breathing became normal, she took the key from her neck and removed my Looker. I entered her from behind and she responded well. She wished a little while ago that I would pull her hair when we were making love. The last time I did it, she loved it, so I decided to do it again.

I gathered all her hair together and pulled gently. She groaned and as I was still inside her, I took my other hand and stroked her clit with my finger. My wife came almost immediately and she got several orgasms from hair pulling and my finger on her clitoris. In the end, I couldn't hold anymore and I came inside her. When I pulled out, she was laying on the bed on her stomach exhausted.

After kissing, my wife locked me up again, as always. I was really glad she let me give her an orgasm and that she enjoyed our play session.

Today we have reached another milestone. I've been locked for exactly six months! I never would have guessed in February that I’m still locked in August…
2 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

Two weeks ago on Thursday, my wife surprised me while I was on the phone with my friend. I was lying on the couch when I felt the handcuffs tightening around my free hand. I looked at my wife surprised and she had a sly smile on her face. My friend must have been puzzled when I couldn't get a word out of my mouth for probably ten seconds during our phone call.

When the call ended, my wife pulled me from the handcuffs to the bedroom. She locked me to the headboard of our bed and took the other pair of handcuffs and locked my other hand as well. I was completely helpless on my back and she was sitting next to me on the bed. She pulled my underpants off with her teeth and began a ruthless teasing operation. My wife started to bit me around the base of my cock with her teeth, twist my nipples and brush my chest with her long hair.

All of this felt incredibly good and it got even more better when she fetched her blindfold and covered my eyes with it. She continued to tease me and soon I felt she removing my Looker with her key. My cock was free and it grew to its largest size in no time. Then I felt her teasing it with a feather. My member twitched when she teased it, but I couldn't do anything about it.

When the teasing had been going on long enough, my wife inserted my cock into her pussy and started a wild ride. Then she started to touch her clit with a mini wand and it made her excited to the extreme. I heard from her voice that she was close to having an orgasm and as she continued to ride, she orgasmed loudly as I was inside her. I felt her pulsating vigorously around my rock hard cock. Wow!

I was a little surprised that I had been able to not cum before her orgasm, even though everything felt incredibly good. Even more surprising was the fact that I was able to still control myself when she continued riding after a moment of rest and soon she came a second time. This time, I went across the border too and I exploded into her pussy. She moaned whenever my cock pulsed inside her. How can anything feel so good?

My wife was completely exhausted when she got up and out of bed. I was lying on my back, both my hands were still cuffed and my penis slowly began to soften. She went to get some paper, cleaned me, locked my cage again and removed my blindfold. I was completely blinded by the bright light and waited for her to remove my cuffs.

We lay side by side on the bed and kissed and caressed each other. How could a play time get better than this?

On Thursday a week ago my wife asked me if I wanted to play with her? Was she kidding, of course I wanted to!

My wife started to lick my cock between the bars of my cage. Soon the cage felt just too small and I started caressing her breasts with my hand. Her nipples were just as hard as my penis and she liked my touch. Soon my cage was removed and a lovely combined and hand and blow job started. It felt really good and when I felt that I am approaching my orgasm, I suggested to her that I would like to lick her pussy.

It didn't take long for my wife to be on her back on the bed and I was between her legs and my tongue deeply inside her. Her liquids tasted in my mouth and I felt her to enjoy the situation. I continued sucking and licking and soon she came. I stopped licking her and used my finger instead until she withdrew.

My wife said after her recovery that my balls were completely dark due to the tight base ring and my extreme excitement. Then she continued to handle my cock with her hand and mouth and soon she started to ride me again. We both came at the same time and then continued kissing and hugging each other. After cleaning, she locked me up again, as always after our playtime.

We've had a lot of kissing and cuddling lately and my wife has started to tease me in public. For example, she squeezed my locked cock under the table while we were eating at a restaurant with my parents…
3 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

On Monday a week ago I was having a nap and lying on my side. My wife came from behind and started caressing my cock. She breathed sexy into my ear and soon she turned me on my back. She teased my stiffening caged member with her hand between the bars of the cage and around the root of my cock. Then she took the cage off and started a lovely handjob.

My wife sat beside me and I caressed her leg and later her nipples until she prevented it. I had been 11 days without coming, so it didn't take long for me to dump my load. It was a huge amount of semen! After a nice cuddling session I was securely locked again, as I should be. A great way to celebrate my 200 days being locked!

In recent times I have used a 43 mm base ring with my Looker. On Tuesday evening we tried the 42mm ring for a few hours. Same happened on Wednesday morning. The ring felt much tighter, but not unbearably tight. We decided to give it a try later for a longer time.

On Saturday I wore the 42 mm base ring all day. In the evening, my wife surprised me again. She locked my right hand with the cuffs to the headboard of our bed, but left my left hand free. Then followed the biting of my nipples and she also bit the base of my cock with her teeth. Although my right hand was out of service, I was able to use my left hand to caress her hair and neck.

My wife removed the cage, but left the base ring on. Oh how tight the smaller base ring was around my stiffening cock! She started to give me a wonderful treatment using her hand and mouth in one after the another and I was just melting. I had to ask the permission to cum and soon I exploded into her mouth with a force and my wife swallowed everything.

Soon we lay side by side on a bed of cuddling. My right hand was still cuffed to the headboard and I caressed her with my free hand. We watched together as my cock started to go soft and when it was small enough, my wife took the cage and locked it on me. After that key went back to her necklace and only after that she unlocked the handcuffs. I offered to give her a nice orgasm too, but she didn’t want it, so we went on to cuddle more.

Later that evening we switched back to the 43 mm ring and it’s been on since. Nice to know that I can use the smaller ring too…

The recent times have been busy due to different projects, but fortunately we have found time for each other as well. Lots of kissing, cuddling and hugging. Just as it should be…
1 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

On Friday we watched TV when my wife's sister @MistressHupsutin in called. She was playing Trivial Pursuit with her boyfriend and was in trouble. My wife promised to help and her sister asked:

”Which depraved prisoner of the Bastille wrote the book The 120 Days of Sodom during just 37 days of his incarceration?”

"Marquis de Sade", my wife answered without hesitation.

“How can you know that? We were pretty sure no one would know that!”

My wife told me she had that book and she told her sister about it and mentioned that the term sadism comes from his name. Shortly after, the call ended and we continued watching TV. Soon the phone rang again and it was her sister again.

"Why on Earth are you reading such books?"

She and her boyfriend had been left wondering and needed to find out. My wife explained her reasons to her and probably they were still astonished. Now my wife's sister at least knows who to call when she has questions about kinky things.

On Saturday we reached another milestone as I had been locked for exactly 7 months. Wearing a cage has long been the norm for me…

On Sunday we received a message from MistressHupsutin. She was traveling in Krakow, Poland, and had apparently visited a museum. The picture showed old handcuffs from World War II. I recognized the model and searched for more information on the Internet and found that the cuffs were designed by August Schwartz. The picture was a nice surprise and we laughed with my wife that the first picture of her sister's vacation trip was of course about the handcuffs!

On Monday I had a long conversation with my wife and she wished I was more initiative about our sexual intercourse so that she would not always have to bring it up. I promised to try and we decided to start the session right away.

I asked my wife to kneel on the bed and put her hands behind her back with her face against the mattress. I took the cuffs and locked her hands tightly together. I knew my wife likes when I pull her hair, so I took her long beautiful hair in my hand and pulled it. My wife groaned and I began to slap her buttocks alternately with my hand. I was careful not to hit too hard, but hit hard enough to cause some pain.

My wife clearly liked the treatment and I started to touch her clit with my finger as I pulled her hair. My wife was completely wet and soon her breathing accelerated and she orgasmed audibly. Usually she doesn't want more than one orgasm, but this time things were different. Of course, I was quite hard in my cage and continued to finger her until she came fourth time and collapsed on her back on the bed. I continued to use my finger and she had her fifth orgasm in no time. After that she could no longer receive anything and withdrew.

I removed the cuffs from her and my wife rested for a moment on the bed. Then she told me to lay on my back on the bed and started to walk around the bed. Her legs didn't seem to support her, but she reached to the other side of the bed and this time she locked my hands with the cuffs to the headboard. Then she twisted my nipples and teased my locked cock for a moment. Then my wife took the key from her neck and opened the cage.

My cock was hard right away and my wife lowered herself around my cock, even though her legs were still not working properly. She was still very wet and it felt incredibly good as she started to move around my dick. My wife had her eyes closed and she stepped up the speed and clearly enjoyed the situation. It took a surprisingly long time to reach my climax and the moment I exploded into her, she got her sixth orgasm! She groaned as I pulsated inside her and after a moment she leaned down to kiss me while I was still inside her. Then she got up and picked up some kitchen paper and cleaned my cock. When it was soft enough, she took the cage and locked me up again. My wife came into my armpit and we cuddled some time. I was still in handcuffs and couldn't move my hands at all, but my wife caressed me around my body and removed the cuffs later.

One of the best sessions ever!
3 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

On Sunday a week ago we had a very nice play time again. My wife pushed me to the bed and chewed my nipples with her teeth and caressed my chest with her hair. I fondled her neck and her nipples and then moved to stimulate her clit with my finger. My wife liked it and she almost orgasmed when I continued to touch her. We kissed passionately all the time as we lay side by side on the bed.

Soon my wife removed my cage and since I had been very hard inside my cage my whole cock was covered with grill marks. My wife kneeled on the bed and entered her from behind. Because of the good posture, I could easily stimulate her clitoris with my finger at the same time. She climaxed many times when I was inside her and it felt great. Once she was well satisfied, I also allowed myself to cross the line and orgasmed inside her. What a wonderful moment!

After that we cuddled a little and as always, my lovely wife mercilessly locked me back up in my Looker. No exceptions!

Recently I have noticed, that I fill my cage more, than when it was new. On Wednesday I felt all day that my cage felt too small even though I was completely soft. I was swelling and not in a good way and saw little signs of edema because I could just barely fit inside my cage. My wife helped me in the evening and emptied me with a lovely hand job. She locked me up for the night with our Steelheart, because it's bigger than our Looker. In the morning, she switched back to the Looker, because I was able to fit inside it better than on the previous day and the signs of the edema were gone.

As Mark Twain would have said in this situation: "The reports of chastity causing shrinkage are greatly exaggerated…"

We need to keep an eye on the state of affairs, however.
0 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

On Tuesday of last week we had a very intimate and close, almost vanilla session. My wife invited me to stand beside the bed. She removed my cage with her key and soon she was lying on her back on the bed and I was on top of her. We kissed a lot and even though we were in no hurry, I felt that I wouldn't last long enough for her to come before me. Even though I tried my best, I couldn't do anything and so I came inside her. I was very disappointed with my performance and offered to finger my wife, but she didn't want to. Instead she locked my cage again and we continued to hug each other.

Shortly thereafter, life intervened again. I felt sick and soon I had a severe flu. Playing didn't really inspire me, and just as I was recovering, it was my wife's turn to get sick. If possible, she was in even worse shape than me before, so the sessions were out of the question again.

On Wednesday of this week we were both almost healthy, so playing started to feel possible. My wife told me to lay on my back on the bed and while I was lying there, she took the handcuffs and locked both of my hands to the headboard of our bed. Then she started licking my nipples and chewed them and then moved around my cock to continue.

Of course, since it was more than a week since our last encounter, I was quite hard inside my Looker. My wife tried to remove the cage, but it didn't want to go away at all. I was just too hard, but in the end I felt the pressure easing and the cage slipped away. My wife made my cock grow to the full size with a couple of strokes.

My wife got on top of me and started lowering herself on me. We had to try many times before I could fit inside her. Then she began a rhythmic movement. At first she closed her eyes, but then she started to look to my eyes directly. I tried not to come, but the sexiness of the situation and the cuffs around my wrists got me across the border and I exploded inside her just before she could to climax. My wife screamed as I pulsated inside her. Then she leaned over and kissed me passionately.

I laid helplessly locked to the headboard and my wife was playing with my softening cock. She was in no hurry and when my member had softened enough, she cleaned it, took the cage and locked me back up. She removed the cuffs and I had some very visible marks around my wrists.

This time my wife did not stop me from finishing her so I started to finger her slowly and calmly. She closed her eyes and her breathing accelerated. Soon she had her orgasm too and she glowed beside me as we cuddled on the bed afterwards.

Wow!
2 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

Last week was very nice even though we didn't play much together. Nevertheless, we kissed and caressed a lot and spent some quality time with each other.

On Monday we reached another milestone because I had been locked for exactly 8 months. It’s been a long journey…

On Tuesday I had a nice morning wake up call. My wife noticed my morning wood and she started teasing my straining cock. It bulged between the bars and when my wife took my cage off, my cock was completely covered with the grill marks. I caressed her stomach and legs as she sat beside me fingering my glans.

My base ring felt really tight and soon I orgasmed as she continued her hand job. My wife hardly ever wants anything sexual in the mornings and she refused when I offered her a favor. But for me it was a wonderful way to start the day!

Not much happened at the end of the week, but yesterday my wife surprised me again. Soon I was laying on the bed with my eyes blindfolded and my hands cuffed to the headboard. She bit gently my feet, nipples and the base of my cock with her teeth. After teasing me enough, she pulled off the cage and started an incredible blowjob. As she occasionally bit my nipples, she continued to stimulate my cock with her hand instead.

I had to warn my wife that I would not last long and soon after I orgasmed in her mouth. The load was huge and she had to swallow it three times. However, my wife did not stop there and she continued with the cruel post orgasm torture with her mouth. I tried to escape, but I couldn't get away with my cuffed hands. Eventually, my wife stopped my torture and locked me back up. Then she opened the cuffs and we continued caressing on the bed.

She's the best!
1 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

The past few weeks have been busy with my projects, but we've played a little anyway. Some kissing and cuddling has happened still every day, which is important.

I have recently been a bit sad, because my wife has continually allowed me to get my orgasms, but she has almost always refused, when I have tried to do the same for her. Just over a week ago on Sunday, I decided to do something to change that.

When my wife slept in the morning, I secretly charged the battery for her mini vibrator. When the time was right, I went behind my wife and pulled her hand behind her. She did not object when I locked her hands behind her back with our handcuffs. Oh, how good she looked when she was completely helpless!

I pushed my wife to the bed and removed her panties. She lay on her back on top of her hands and I had unobstructed access to her pussy. I picked up a fully charged vibrator and began to massage her clitoris with it. My wife enjoyed with her eyes closed and I was searching for a good place for a vibrator. Of course I was still locked and my cock strained against the bars of my cage as I watched her to enjoy the situation. I saw her to get close to the peak and soon she was loudly orgasming. I did not stop there and continued to stimulate her until she had come many times and turned to her side, preventing me from reaching her with a vibrator.

I removed the cuffs from my wife and she had deep red marks on her wrists, because she had been lying over the cuffs. Now my wife in turn told me to go to bed on my back and soon the cuffs tightened around my wrists and I was locked to the headboard. My wife didn't waste time and took the key from her neck and opened my cage. I was instantly in full erection and my wife climbed on me and sank my cock in her pussy.

I was in heaven and when she started moving, I was sure I wouldn't last long. She leaned forward and her lovely hair was hugging my chest and it felt incredible. To my amazement, however, I did not ejaculate and when my wife stopped her movement and was completely still with her eyes closed, I began to worry. What happened to her? Does she get a heart attack when I was handcuffed to the headboard? I didn't have to wonder for a long time when I felt the contractions around my cock and my wife got another orgasm!

My wife rested for a moment and got up before had climaxed. She removed the cuffs from my right hand, but left the other half around my left hand.

"You can enter me from behind", she said, kneeling on the bed.

I inserted my hard cock to her and my wife groaned. I began to move slowly and watched as the cuffs on my left wrist dangled on her back and butt as I held my hands over her back. So sexy!

I couldn't believe how long I could thrust her and not to come, but then I crossed the line and pumped all my load to her. My wife was lying down on the bed exhausted as I pulled myself out. When my wife recovered, we kissed for a moment and after a quick cleaning, the cuffs were removed and I was locked up again. Later on, we lay on our bed and kissed and cuddled some more…

We should do this more often!
1 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

We had a couple of wonderful play moments last week…

On Monday, my wife called me to the bed and removed my cage. Then she bit and kissed around my body and handled my cock with her hand. I was able to reach her pussy with my finger and I started to stimulate her at the same time. My wife continued her blowjob and I felt her to get wet and she moaned while I was moving my finger. It didn't take long for her to orgasm and she kept her mouth motionlessly around my cockhead when she was coming.

My wife went on her back and we continued in the missionary position. We kissed all the time and looked into each other's eyes. When she was getting her second orgasm, I stopped my movement and waited. Soon she pulsated around my hard cock and it just seemed to go on and on. After a while I continued to move again and soon I exploded too with immense power. My wife wrapped her legs around me and held me tightly as we looked at each other for a long time. It was beautiful! Needless to say, it was soon time to lock me back and in no time my cock was hopelessly trapped inside our stainless cage.

On Friday I was again called to stand beside the bed. My wife took the key from her neck and removed my Looker. Then she pushed me onto bed and started to tease me. She bit me everywhere again and then started an incredible blowjob. I fondled her neck and back with my hand and then she interrupted my blow job because I started to finger her. I pulled her beautiful hair and bit her lip while rubbing her clit with my finger. Pulling her hair is always a safe bet and soon she came moaning.

This time my wife wanted to ride me and when I was inside her, I asked her to get up a little but to be careful not to pull out completely. I stimulated her clit with my finger and it didn't take long for her to reach her climax for the second time. It always feels so wonderful to be inside her at that moment! Then she continued riding and this time the timing was perfect, she came for the third time the moment I pumped my load inside her!

After some cuddling, my freedom ended again and the key turned locking me back into my cage. My cock was ready for the next use again…
1 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

Two things happened on Thursday. First, I had been locked for exactly nine months. Secondly, my wife looked at pictures of spanking implements of @KittensBoyToy and @Kitten, crops, paddles and so on. When she saw a picture of their wooden hairbrush, she went away and came back with her own hairbrush. She told me to turn around and soon she hit my bum with it. It didn't hurt much and we both just laughed at it. Perhaps the thought of whipping remained in her head because she has mentioned it once after Thursday...

Today exactly one year has passed since we told our way of life about chastity to anyone outsider. I told you about it earlier in this journal, but I will do it again to refresh your memory. My wife's sister @MistressHupsutin was visiting with us and she was a little tipsy and planning a night out. She tried to brag about her kinky side and she spoke past her mouth. She bet she was more kinky than us and said she had a chastity cage and kept one boy locked up. We revealed that we are into chastity too and she lost the bet and she had to buy pizzas for us. We showed her our entire collection of equipment and talked a lot of our journey.

The last year has been really nice because the girls have been able to discuss our common hobby and we have also met her “slave” who is now her boyfriend. We'll see her and maybe her boyfriend again next month, when she or even they (If he is able to come too) visit us!
0 x
Keyzz is my keyholder