Cage length, need it smaller

For the gearheads in the audience
LooneyBun
Cage length, need it smaller

Post by LooneyBun »

I've been trying to find a properly fitting cage for a few months now.

Recently I got a cage with measurements (Ring = 45mm, cage diameter = 38mm, cage length = 45mm) However after a day, I managed to slip out of the cage without the need for the key. When I had a 40mm ring there was some slight discomfort and color change. I'm convinced it's the length of the cage but cannot find anything smaller than what I found.

I'm on a budget so I can't get some of the high-end cages, but I'd like something that won't slip off; I mean that defeats the purpose.

Anyone have an idea of where I can go to start looking?

If anyone is currious this is the one I bought:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WN ... UTF8&psc=1
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Cage length, need it smaller

Post by TwistedMister »

There can be a *lot* of difference between 40mm and 45mm. I don't think you're going to find a smaller cage, and in most cases, slipping out is a function of ring size.

What do you mean by 'slight' discomfort? When I first tried to wear a ring about 40mm in size, it became extremely painful. I needed to 'train' down starting with larger sizes.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Slipping out is a function of the ring size, not cage length. Look for something around 42 mm. Cherry Keeper offers more sizes and are inexpensive.
0 x
MCN Contender
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

When you say "slip out of the cage without the need for the key" do you mean completely remove to cage, including the base ring, or pull your penis out?

If it is being able to pull your penis out that can be done with almost any device. Beyond a piercing there is not really any way to prevent that. There are 'punishment rings' for some devices that help but are still not escape proof.

If you are able to completely remove the device then, as @TwistedMister and @Naljeans said, it is a ring size/gap problem.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Skip

Post by Skip »

I want to reiterate the difference a 5mm, even less, can make. There's a discussion about that somewhere where some of the more experienced members (heh) agree that even 2mm can make a huge difference.

It's also a shared experience that the ballsack eventually adjusts, so I'm wearing the "50mm" (let's say) for now and eventually will move up to the 45mm. I can already fit into the 45mm, but it's not very comfortable, so I put it on every now and then for short periods.

I do wish there was a 47,5mm ring for my HT3 so that I could speed up the process but uh... I could hardly be in chastity if I had no patience right??
1 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Yes 5 mm is a huge difference. After a few months in a cheap cage, I started in a 1 3/4” (45 mm) base ring in my custom cage. Roughly six months later, it was far too big. Moved to 1 5/8” (42 mm) and it’s a perfect fit.
0 x
MCN Contender
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

You’ve been given great advice on sizing. Let me add my thoughts on the hub and spoke design at the tip of the cage you linked to. That design makes a mess when peeing (even sitting down). I suggest parallels instead of a star shape for the end.
1 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Chastityat60
Re: Cage length, need it smallerthen back in

Post by Chastityat60 »

There seems to be a common problem here. I too can slip out of my V3. A quick clean up then back in . For me, the boys hang low. This gives room to soap up and slide the base ring down enabling me to pull out fairly easily. I have experimented with ways to hold the ball sack tight to the base ring to prevent this. Not much succuss to share.. However, with a smaller ring, I find it's really really snug just barely tolerable..within a hour I decide I'm just not into that level of pain. So back I go to the larger ring. I keep going back to it hoping it may help the pullout issue but ultimately decide it's just too tight. I'm fairly sure a hinged base ring is in my future. It has been said here a dozen times,, if you can slip your stuff into your device, then it only makes sense that you can slip out of it as well. Seems to me..with fixed ring style devices, Until , Someone comes up with a ball sack lifting accessory that eliminates or minimizes the length the scrotum, preventing the base ring from sliding down, I'm afraid we will have to deal with the ability to pull out. By design I think a bar or strap connected to the bottom of the base ring running upwards separating the boys and connecting near the tube locking mechanism could easily prevent the slip down as well as the pull out while allowing for a comfy fitting base ring.. I think I've seen some out there on the web.
0 x
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Something like this?

45mm ring
33mm spike ring
urethral insert
Curved C-ring
Testicle separator
Stealth lock
Stainless steel

I’d like to watch you try to pull out of this one. :)
0 x
🐰🖤🔐