Normal side effect?

Living the real life under lock and key
SelfLocked
Normal side effect?

Post by SelfLocked »

This is about my fourth short round of keeping myself locked. I think it was different this time around because last night I was deeply thinking about how I will feel when I find a keyholder. To say that was a turn on would be an understatement of the year.

I've woken up from attempted erections before, but this time, my left ball hurt when I awoke. No discoloration, and it was just a full ache/discomfort, I figure because the erection was pulling my balls forward into the ring for an extended period of time. I know I must have been straining for a considerable amount of time because the face of my cage was imprinted in the head for a good 20 minutes after I took the cage off. I must have been straining in my sleep for an hour or more to make that happen.

Took the cage off, ache went away in about 5 minutes. Put the cage back on 15 later, never came back.

Am I risking any reproductive damage wearing this cage overnight?
0 x
SelfLocked in a DHGate A272
slave d

Re: Normal side effect?

Post by slave d »

Short answer is no !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
SelfLocked

Post by SelfLocked »

No as in not a normal side effect, or no as in no risk to reproductive harm?

Cage has been comfortable and no side effects otherwise over the last 2 weeks pretty much 24/7
0 x
SelfLocked in a DHGate A272
slave d

Post by slave d »

No risk of reproductive harm .... in my totally unprofessional opinion !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Michele

Post by Michele »

It can be normal to have some discomfort with those night time erections... As for reproductive harm, none of us are doctors so we can't actually say if it is or isn't but I wouldn't think so... I can't compare anything because my hubby has had a vasectomy so no more reproducing for us than goodness haha.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Some testicular soreness is normal, especially early on and after a night of frustration. Could be caused by the cage pulling away and applying pressure, or just blue balls. In my case, I stopped getting blue balls at all after a couple of months.

Next time, try taking a warm shower or bath. Ice can ease the soreness but also causes them to pull in more and thus applies more pressure.
0 x
MCN Contender
Skip

Post by Skip »

I mean, I've squeezed a ball between a chair and my thigh a few times and that not only sounds like what you're describing, it's also the same thing I felt when I moved on to a smaller ring in my HT3 when I felt my body had already adjusted to the previous one too much. Erection woke me up with the same kind of pain and soreness, had to get up half asleep to scramble for the key. 5 minutes after unlocking it was gone and I put the cage back on - but back to the larger ring. No issues since except sometimes night time erections can get me out of the cage. But I'm my own keyholder so it's all about honesty to myself anyway...
0 x