So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
13%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
20%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
14%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
9%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
5%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
10%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 449

K F B 65
Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by K F B 65 »

I guess, its 5 or 6. I started with a space age plastic one because it had a ratchet attachment ring so I could find my right size. So it fit fine and worked until it cracked on the seem, I tried a repair but failed. So I ran into a fitting problem with the fixed ring sizes, my balls are different size and make it almost impossible to fit through a fixed metal ring. So being somewhat handy in machine shop I modified a stainless steel ring by removing about a quarter inch of material at the underside of the ring. I then used a piece of clear rubber tubing to slide on the ring so I could open and close it, I made various sizes get the right fit....stays on most of the time, like 6 months now.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I have bought 7 but I gave one away so the count still stands at 6. Knock off CB3000, CB 6000s, HT Standard, HT Small (Gave away), Chinese 'stainless steel, HTv3 Small, and now a Mature Metal Jail Bird.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
creampieeatin

Post by creampieeatin »

Just bought 2nd and 3rd ones. A ringed metal once and flex silicon for travel / events where a metal detector may come into play. She bought the original one we've been using off and on. Was ok, but too many flat edges that would easily irritate. Went with the one piece ring versus hinged and well. So far it's been a great decision. What started as a 2 day trial is on day 6 and with her traveling next week, looks like there won't be any freedom until the end of Locktober.
1 x
Kink3D Cobra S 1.05 #2 SD
Skip

Post by Skip »

I started off with a silicone off-brand that was simply not a good fit in any way; it left me bruised, it was easy to get out of, and allowed for way too much stimulation. But I enjoyed the idea and am now in a CB6kS knockoff that is stil not the "perfect fit" as I imagine it (of course, it's questionable how ideal it can get) but much better. So I can imagine trying and owning a few more devices before settling for one that I wear permanentnly and one that I will (likely) end up having to wear for travel.
0 x
Skip

Post by Skip »

So I only have one now :( but I am glad i bought the knockoff as I don't think this one was a good fit for me scrotum wise
Untitled5.png
Untitled5.png (233.26 KiB) Viewed 8829 times
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I'm housekeeping. Gone from four to three, throwing out the plastic Holy Trainer V2 knockoff.

Whether or not a genuine HT is the business is a moot point. The shape is wrong for me with the tube top digging in and chafing, but the enclosure vs the open ring stainless steel device I wear these days led, among other issues, to stale urine retention, despite frantic poking with tissue. When you can smell your own staleness - not compatible with long-term chastity.

What I like about my current cage (chinese knockoff for £30 but fits like a glove) is that the open ring design means I can use showerheads and cotton buds to stay pristine without ever removing. With the HT I would often think I really had mopped up the last drip after a pee, only to have further leakage just when I didn't need it.

So important in Locktober.

TBF I'm a one cage bloke. One other cage is my first and is a nightmare: I wear it from time to time but only because I'm a bit of a masochist, and then only for a few hours. The other cage is the same as I wear but a bit longer version, which I thought would be A Good Thing since when I'm hard I'm quite impressive (opposed to flaccid - I'm a super-shrinker). So wrong.
0 x
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

ImageWell, I have 4 devices. I started, like many, with the CB6000. From there, I quickly realized I would be better off with the CB6000s. That was good for quite a while until my Wife decided we should move to the HT v3 small. That was wonderful and provided years of comfortable and secure chastity. Three weeks ago we decided to move to the HT v3 nub. It is the best ever. My clittie is barely there and it is very secure and comfortable. Don’t hesitate to switch to this incredible device
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

rickiee 2002 have a look at my new thread under devices about problems with the nub. i would be interested to know if the “small” tube has the same joint line from the pee hole down ? i hope you don’t have the issue i have had but if you start to feel pinching under the tube where it “nestles” into the scrotum check that join, it can be hard to see but it is a potential problem

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
locked8807

Post by locked8807 »

CB6000s knock off, was too large, I could slip out if flaccid

Master Series Metal cage from lovers lane (What was I thinking, definitely too large for me but loved the weight of the cage)

HT Nano...My present and best fitting cage to date!
0 x
fill
Last orgasm: May 19th, 2017
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by fill »

I guess for a lot of us there is a difference between how many chastity devices do you have and how many have you had... I mean do you count replacements ..when they split and I wrote to them the millers repalced my cb-2K, my curve and my cb3k so thats 6 none of which do I still have.

Subsequently there have been others I did not hang on to when I'd replaced them and couple (of low end cost plastix ones) I was sent as freebies when I ordered something else.

Unless I went to count them I am not exactly sure how many there are still in the house.. as the search for the 'right one' seems to be endless. We did though make the decision to try a one of Lori's and if that works out I'll trash the rest maybe saving one of the plastic ones for jic.. but passing metal detectors has never bothered me.
0 x