Custom steel Chastity belt vs cage?

Living the real life under lock and key
Gonzy
Custom steel Chastity belt vs cage?

Post by Gonzy »

I have spent a lot of time looking for this question on here and have not seen anything about Chastity belts, so I will ask. Most men using Chastity are in cages. I know a large part of it is the price. For long term use here I see more people posting seem to use custom steel cages also. I am not particularly concerned with escaping since this Chastity thing is my interest and my wife is starting to get interested.

1st question - are customstainless steel Chastity belts really feasible for long term/ semi perminent use?

2nd question - what are the major differences between wearing Chastity belts vs cages? I know each can come in a closed tube and open bare/ring designs. I know that cages move around a lot on the genitals, or all of the ones I use do. I think belts can hold everything closer and stop growth more effective. Are there any other differences that I am not seeing? Is sleeping feasible in a belt that is fitted property?

Thank you for your time and insight.
Gonzy
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Custom steel Chastity belt vs cage?

Post by locked4her55 »

Hello Gonzy and welcome to the Forums. I have had many devices from plastic, to custom metal, to DHgate stainless steel, to a DHgate adjustable full belt. The most secure without the possibility of escape (unless you cut it off) or ability to stimulate yourself would be the full belt. That being said, the longest I've been able to wear it was 5 days. If you are active it truly does inhibit your movement. It also requires you to sit to pee all the time which for some of us is inconvenient. I won't be spending $1,000.00+ on a custom belt any time soon, and they may be more comfortable to wear than an adjustable. I would be fearful that if I ever spent the money on one would my body overtime change (like gain or loose weight) that it would render the device useless.

The drawback with most of the ball trap devices is that you can stimulate yourself utilizing a vibrator to a ruined orgasm. Also many allow you to pull your penis out the back unless you have a PA or some other added security system in place which I have experimented with over the years and each had their drawbacks.

Hope this helps and best of luck getting your wife on board.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Male chastity devices have four different factors to consider: Comfort, Convenience, Security, and Sexiness.

Comfort factors: pinches, pulls, chafes, bites, etc., then you're not going to want to wear it.

Convenience factors: hard to clean, have to sit to pee, fiddly to get on and off, creates unsightly pants bulge, etc., then you're not going to wear it.

Security factors: Easy to pull out the back, access to skin or sensitive areas, easy to manipulate to reach an orgasm, etc.

Sexiness: (I had to have something that started with the letter S) Visually and aesthetically pleasing - one's partner doesn't want to look at a box of old plumbing parts.

A good chastity device is going to factor in all of those characteristics.

Full belts are secure, because you can't pull them away from the body and pull out of the tube, but they also tend to be uncomfortable if you put on a few pounds at holiday time, or inconvenient if you're active (bicycling, for example).

Ball trap cages come in a wide enough variety so you can find one that's comfortable and convenient, but they lack the security of a full belt - unless you're getting a PA piercing, in which case that might offset the convenience.

There's a hybrid style belt that looks interesting to me, but I'm not yet tempted enough to try it. If I welded, I'd try to make my current device into something that might fit this design, but I already have too many projects to keep up with.
0 x
Gonzy

Post by Gonzy »

Tom, thank you for your thuro break down, it's helpful. I guess after these 2 replays and reading more with i need it just a cage. I have a Holly Trainer v3 standard on atm, and its the most comfortable cage I have used.

So the problem I am having that speared me to start this is... when I am soft I fit into my cage snuggly. Note my balls hand down. When my body tries to get hard my cage slides to the end of my balls. The cage doesn't really stop me from getting any erection, just makes it very inconvenient. Would creating a belt attachment for this work? I am looking at getting the MCN Contender and hoping that would help, but that is going to be several months.

I think the underlying question, if I can get the base ring held snug to my pelvis will that stop erection attempts?

Thank you for your time,
Gonzy
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

When my body tries to get hard my cage slides to the end of my balls. The cage doesn't really stop me from getting any erection, just makes it very inconvenient. Would creating a belt attachment for this work?
In my experience, snugly-fitting briefs accomplish the same result with no hassle.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

When my body tries to get hard my cage slides to the end of my balls. The cage doesn't really stop me from getting any erection, just makes it very inconvenient. Would creating a belt attachment for this work?
Your body *wants* to have an erection. The cage will not prevent that; it just keeps your erection from fully forming. In the process, yes, it's going to pull the cage away from your body, and with it, the ring behind your balls - which is the part that makes it difficult to sleep at night.

A belt around your waist that helps to anchor the cage against your body will help. I've heard that full cages are better, but I've no experience with that, myself.
0 x
Gonzy

Post by Gonzy »

Thank you both for your help and ideas. I normally don't sleep in underwear but I tryed it last night and I think it helped some. I will keep trying it and see it I can get it better.

Gonzy
0 x
Gonzy

Post by Gonzy »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:07 am
In my experience, snugly-fitting briefs accomplish the same result with no hassle.
I tried normal underwear some and it didnt work for me. but i then tried Jock Strap and it was tight enough and worked well for me. thank you both for the suggestions.

Gozny
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Gonzy wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:58 am
TwistedMister wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:07 am
I tried normal underwear some and it didnt work for me. but i then tried Jock Strap and it was tight enough and worked well for me. thank you both for the suggestions.

Gozny
Hey, that's what we're here for. ;)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted