A Chastity and FLR Discord With a Thank You

Living the real life under lock and key
GoodOlBoy

Re: A Chastity and FLR Discord With a Thank You

Post by GoodOlBoy »

I know it's been a while Danj, but I'll pass that along to the administrator if that's ok. There is I think 4,000+ folks on there now. It really is a fun chat room.

This forum was the first place I found that I could really feel comfortable talking about it, need to stop by more often.

Edit:
I didn't realize this was for a different discord chat room. I was talking about the Chastikey App and the discord channel for that above. I did join this one that was linked at the first post and will poke around a little.
1 x
fill
Last orgasm: May 19th, 2017
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by fill »

CanuckInNJ wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:49 pm I'd love to do it, but Discord has put me in an endless security loop, so I can't register.
I suspect it wants to leave cookies on my machine, or inspect my browser settings. And that ain't happening.
Whatever the site whatever its purpose I have no time for any that insist on me accepting any cookies, to the point where generally when told to accept them in order to continue I almost always leave the site. I just wish a lot more people would do the same and maybe if enough of us we might be able to pressure the owners of these sites to abandon their seemingly insatiable desire to cookify us all.
1 x
Caija

Post by Caija »

I joined discord, now i'm trying to get my head around how it works. 😝 I used to have a rather good rapport with irc. I enjoy both forums as well as chatrooms where you can get an instant respons and dont have to wait for it especially when it is an intresting topics.
Thanks for The invite link!
0 x
Future Keyholder
jth40s

Post by jth40s »

I created a Discord account specifically to view this community but I'm having difficulty navigating it. I sent the "I read the rules" message and picked roles but can't see the general chat. Any suggestions?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Discord invites evaporate after a while. Ironically, I can't even get back in to ask the group owner to generate a new one.
0 x
AJandDL
Last orgasm: March 16th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by AJandDL »

I've tried to join but seem to be stuck at the first hurdle...
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Tom Allen wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:08 pm Discord invites evaporate after a while. Ironically, I can't even get back in to ask the group owner to generate a new one.
You can make the invite link be permanent...
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast