"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Kitten
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Kitten »

@CaptiveMatrimony & @Fouineur42
Welcome to the Forums! I hope you like it here. As a KH, I personally love it ... mostly because I've learned so much about the MC lifestyle, and also because the people are so friendly and helpful.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Gonzy

Post by Gonzy »

Hello, I am a Christian man, married 12 years. I have had fantasy of Chastity for most of my adult life that I can remember. I have had several cheap cages and my wife has been very reluctant to explore Chastity before resently. We found out I am infertal, so we don't have to deal with timing any more, and my wife is more interested in Chastity all of a sudden. I am currently wearing a Holly Trainer v3 standard.

Thank you for welcome me into this group of Chastity lovers.
Gonzy
1 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Welcome. I too am a Christian man married for 35 years. Been playing around with the idea of chastity for at least 10 years
I had bought a cb3000 years ago
.bad sizing split unexpectedly. Pushed it to the back of my mind, but it keeps coming back..Soooo Recently bought a knock off Holy trainer v 3. Wife still very reluctant but slow.. slow movement is happening. She still doesn't really get it.. but that's ok. I had a vasectomy some 16 years ago. So timing has not been a problem for a while. Anyway.. welcome. Lots of good stuff here.
0 x
Dan4201

Post by Dan4201 »

Hello all. I'm a married man who's been playing on and off with chastity for a couple decades. I took a long time away from it but I'm thinking more and more to trying to introduce it to my wife. Unfortunately, it'll be the second attempt as I tried once before and did a fairly terrible job. I made many of the classic mistakes, left her feeling confused and upset, and wished I had never brought it up. Now, a couple years later, I've been self-locking when she's not around and feeling guilty for not telling her about it. I've been working on a letter to her as both a way to let her know what I'm thinking without the pressure of needing to respond instantly and, frankly, as a way to force me to think through my own feeling about chastity, orgasm denial, etc.

I've enjoyed reading a lot of the threads here and I appreciate that there's a community that's focused more on the reality of chastity and less on the fiction that seems to pervade the Internet.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to the Chapel of What Ain't Happening, Gonzy!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Gonzy

Post by Gonzy »

Thank you both for welcoming me directly and all of those out there that also welcome me silently. Can my wife also use this account to look at the key holder pages or does she need to make her own account?

Thank you,
Gonzy
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Gonzy, one of the mods will probably chime in but I'm sure your wife will have to set up her own account. Her using this account would allow you to see what is in the Keyholders Hangout and it is set up so we can't see it.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

Hello,
I am happily married to my husband of 12 years. We are both Christians.
For a few years my husband has been begging me to put him in chastity and become his keyholder. I admit I had some reluctance towards the idea, one reason I'll admit was timing for pregnancy, another was not fully understanding why does he want to lock it away? (still not sure I understand this) We discovered a few weeks ago that pregnancy isn't going to happen and after much discussion we agreed to try long term chastity. We have done short term chastity in the past.
I have come to view the chastity cage as an outward sign of his devotion to me and we are both ready to continue this journey together.
It was actually my husband who found these forums and suggested I make an account (he is Gonzy on these forums) I acknowledge as a keyholder I have much to learn.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to the forum, Wolfy. It seems more of the ladies are joining in as of late. If you all get to talking privately in the Keyholders Hangout it could be good for all of you, especially those new to male chastity. On the other hand, it could spell trouble for those of us that aren't privy to those little chats! :roll: :cry:
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome Wolfy to the Forums. Your story is not unusual as we are Christians as well. My wife and I share similar views as to this being an outward sign of devotion.

Enjoy the journey.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273