How secure can it get ??

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: How secure can it get ??

Post by slave d »

Chastityat60 fwiw MsM only had ever had a single orgasm and only ever with full penetration of the real thing. When She tried a strap-on She almost immediately had multiple orgasms and now rarely has less than 4. It surprised Her too but She said She thinks it’s a lot about being completely in control (She usually rides cowgirl) and not having to worry about me or Her cock going soft on Her !!

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

focUSed wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:38 pm <then the reverse can certainly be accomplished even if the cage portion is still attached.>

As difficult as the boys are to get through the ring first, I'm pretty sure they would be damaged if I were to pull them through the gap between the base ring and cage while still attached. So, although the shaft can come out, the device, at least mine anyway, isn't coming completely off unless it's unlocked/cage removed.

Haven't pulled out while it's been on, nor do I feel the need to.
I wasn't speaking to getting the balls out too, merely noting the fact that if you can push your penis through it to put it on, then you can certainly pull it back out again to 'cheat'. I was tempted to do it the other day, I was going a little nuts with the desire for stimulation...but, our 'rules' are such that Mrs. Twisted can check my 'status' at any time and if I don't quickly become aroused (as would likely be the case if I had recently 'gotten off') she is free to assume that I *did* 'cheat', and impose some penalties that I would definitely not like and do not care to experience, including some which are normally 'hard limits'.

The fact that she can impose penalties that I truly do not wish to experience helps me to resist temptation, though, of course, the 'holy grail' for me is a device that I *can't* 'cheat', thus removing any temptation and truly giving me no choice.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Chastityat60 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:23 am That's pretty much where I am with this. However. Daily cleaning is a must for me. The plastic/ resin tube develops an order.(within 24 hours) Even new it had a certain smell. So for me, it's a quick shower and a quick cleaning and back in... I'm hearing the stainless steel devices eliminate all that. I'm just not up to that level of cash yet.
I have a CB-3000, daily showering and cleaning is a must, but it does not need to be removed to accomplish that. I pump some liquid soap behind the ring, and I can get a finger in far enough to swish everything around (sort of like the action of the agitator in a clothes washer), then rinse using a high-pressure stream from the hand-held shower head. Of course, it is necessary for me to make sure that I do not become aroused during the process, or I have to wait for it to go soft again to finish.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Chastityat60 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:31 pm Been reading cshorts journey....from the beginning...What an amazing story. They and others seem to have done just the right things at just the right time... Patiently waited just the right amount..and things come around.. makes me very glad for them and somewhat hopeful for me.
Thanks for the shout out. I do feel very lucky. Things have proceeded more slowly than I’d like (of course!) but we’ve definitely been moving forward steadily. We’ve always had a strong, loving relationship, which surely helps (!). But absolutely critical to the progress we’ve made in our physical relationship — in her accepting and supporting my kinkiness, and starting to embrace a (little) bit for herself — has been *patience*. My not pushing, just letting her discover the advantages and progress at her own pace. And I learned how crucial and effective this could be from people here.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Good word.. wish I found you guys about 10 years ago...."before" I came home wearing my CB 3000.without a clue on how to present my desires. on a positive note.. we talked on topic and of the forum for about an hour the other night. She is in agreement that with or without a device, sex does not always have to include an o for me. Small steps.. not sure if I should table the whole device wearing thing for a time or continue to self lock. At this point, it's more about her emotions and feelings than my wanting to wear a device.
1 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Slow is a great idea... but I would suggest talking to her. Listen to what she says. Explain that this is something you want to do, but none of it is any fun unless she is on board.

Suggest a day, a weekend, a week and then don't make her commit to anything more. Keep checking in with her and make sure she is comfortable. She may hate it, but most of those posting here have found it eventually works out for both sides and brings you together in a way that is hard to accomplish without chastity.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Qwueepyo

Post by Qwueepyo »

Ball trap devices aren't secure, ever!
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

Qwueepyo wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:55 pm Ball trap devices aren't secure, ever!
They can be, if you get a PA piercing and a cage designed to accommodate the piercing.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

LockedUpNewb wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:23 pm
Qwueepyo wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:55 pm Ball trap devices aren't secure, ever!
They can be, if you get a PA piercing and a cage designed to accommodate the piercing.
And here we go! :lol:
1 x
beheld

Post by beheld »

It's relative. I could get my penis out, but the gap between cage and ring is far to small to get the device completely off. It would also cause me some difficulty getting my penis back in. Likely I could get it back in the cage but it would take quite a bit of work. So work much that I just don't see the point.
0 x