Supporting the Cage

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked and Loaded
Supporting the Cage

Post by Locked and Loaded »

Just wondering what others do when it comes to ‘supporting the cage’. Wear Underwear or go commando?
If wearing underwear, large pouch style or regular. Attach straps to the Base ring or not?

In my short experience I have done all the above.

My preference is wearing my kilt, commando with a 3/8 inch wide lightweight webbing that I put under the center post on the base ring and wrap around my waist and tie a regular bow knot. I have found that the drawstring keeps the base ring more or less close to verticle with less opportunity to slide down. With this setup, I get full ventilation and even air all around the scrotum since it it held out and away from the body. THAT feels great.

There are other times I don’t want the lock bouncing on the cage and wear underwear.

When in shorts or trousers its either large pouch underwear, or tighter high rise style.

What do others find comfortable?
0 x
Locked in a cage...and ... Loaded with Cum...

Have worn. CB3000, CB6000/s
Now alternating between a Mature Metal Jail Bird and 4 different custom Cherry Keepers
Naljeans
Re: Supporting the Cage

Post by Naljeans »

Sounds like wank fodder, but my owner decided early on I should be in panties, well before I thought this was a good idea. I found that Victoria’s Secret stretch cotton is great. Strong bikini or thong works best with the cage. They both have enough width to support the cage and are exceedingly comfortable. This experience may not apply if you have a larger cage.
0 x
MCN Contender
danj

Post by danj »

Nothing fancy...I just wear boxer briefs. They lend enough support for me.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Funny, I just asked a question about wearing a kilt a couple of months ago.

I wear dark colored, supportive or boxer-briefs.

I've gone commando, but in the hot summer, things tend to sag a bit.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

This is an oft-asked question. When caged around the house I am usually commando under basketball shorts. When we are alone it is normally CFnm. Going out I have a variety of pouch underwear, mostly thongs or lace low rise briefs. Some of the lace have full coverage rear and some are a 'cheeky' style. Most comfortable are the thongs followed by the 'cheeky' type.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I have a short ss cage. Underwear is panties but TBF they're not exactly supportive. I rather like the weight though, and around the house I'm nude.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

When I'm caged, I never sleep with underwear. I really like how it feels sleeping naked caged. When I'm uncaged, I usually sleep with underwear. It's not as comfortable with "her penis" flopping around. My Steelworxx cages are so comfortable without underwear and pants, I'd probably consider going nude at home if I didn't have kids!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

danj wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:23 pm When I'm caged, I never sleep with underwear. I really like how it feels sleeping naked caged. I'd probably consider going nude at home if I didn't have kids!
I'm the opposite about sleeping. I prefer to sleep in a thong for 2 reasons. I am a low hangar and I tend to get sticky with sweat at night. The thong helps with both problems.

I would be the same on the second point during the day if my grand kids didn't live with us.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

If I'm home alone (work from home 50% of the time) I will often walk around naked as I like hearing the clanking of the cage. For longer periods, I mainly use jock straps as they support the added weight pretty well. Thongs are a little less supportive but I've always enjoyed wearing them if some play is coming up.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

I wear a mesh brief designed to wick moisture away. These are intended for humid environment, but it keeps things dry especially as my cage tends to collect moisture. It provides modest support, but mainly just prevents swing around while walking.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.