Locktober & NOvember

Living the real life under lock and key
Ruined1
Locktober & NOvember

Post by Ruined1 »

Hi all,

just as the time of the memes has come to tumbler, I wonder how to incorporate Locktober and NOvember and I am looking for inspiration. A search of this forum surprisingly didn’t turn up much...

I for myself would like to turn up the dial on cage use for Locktober, naturally. But looking at a NOvember, which I would interpret as a NO-spillswhatsoever-vember, I wonder what the spill regimen could be for October.

Just wanting to start a discussion here....
0 x
Devices I own: Holytrainer v2, DHgate A274-1, DHgate HT nub - Spareparts Joque
danj
Re: Locktober & NOvember

Post by danj »

Good question. I haven't given it a lot of thought, but I may request (as it's always her call) some extra lock-up time. After some time off earlier this month, I'm very happy to be back in chastity almost full-time the past week+. I missed it. A predominately locked October sounds wonderful. With some still very summer-like days now, I just can't think about chilly November yet!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

I let my sweetie know about Locktober -- she hadn't heard of it before. That was enough to let her know I would like to be locked up longer. But I didn't push it on her at all, and made it clear it was entirely her choice. We'll see!
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

The inspiration for 'NOvember' was partly this great image from the (sadly inactive) Male Chastity blog.

0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Doubt LOctober and NOvember will be any different than any other months for me.... :(
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

I’ve been locked 24x7 for almost a year now (3 Oct). But my SL lets me out when she wants to use her toy. She hasn’t told me whether she won’t unlock me at all for Locktober.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Well, there are those that lock longer and those just starting out and everything in between. The point of Locktober is to give the couples who aren't doing this full time to try out a lock up longer than is the norm for them.

If you have done a week or two, a month seems like a huge jump. If you have fallen off the wagon, this is a great time to get back on.

NOvember is the logical follow on for the junkies that can't get enough and "Decided Not December" is when you know you're in trouble.

There are no rules other than what you and your mate decide it should be because everyone is in a different place and does this a little differently. I believe those who originated the concept thought of it as a time of chastity for the men being locked. She gets everything she wants, he might get some teasing outside of the cage but orgasm and ejaculation isn't in the original construct.

All that matters is that your KH is an eager participant whatever you decide to do.
Last edited by sirmebane on Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

There are no rules other than what you and your mate decide it should be ...
All that matters is that your KH is an eager participant whatever you decide to do.
Exactly! Both months are great chances for a man to show his appreciation -- sexually and especially, otherwise.

In my original original NOvember post, viewtopic.php?t=61531, I talked about my wife being a softie about denying me, so I'd asked for a solid month to try and take the pressure and concern away from her.

Well, be careful - it worked! (A month is table stakes, now) So it can be a good way to begin (or restart) a period of ejaculation control. But however a couple choose to enjoy it, I hope they have a great time! And if she climaxes frequently and he doesn't, all the better!
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

I like the idea of going two months, though my owner isn’t interested in set external parameters. We actually seem to be going the other direction in terms of frequency.
1 x
MCN Contender
creampieeatin

Post by creampieeatin »

Someone my wife chats with introduced her to Locktober last year, and I was introduced soon there after. It was the longest by a good bit. New cage purchase is a lot more comfortable which is a good thing. Wife went out of town last week, so I'm already locked. She won't be back until after Oct 1st, and had already said I'll have to deal with it. Don't think that she would for NOvember as well, as she does enjoy her toy a good bit to go too long without.
0 x
Kink3D Cobra S 1.05 #2 SD