Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
focUSed
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by focUSed »

When told about the 'pull out' discussion here, and after sending a picture of what that looks like:

I'm not sure how I feel about you being able to do that. I'm glad it's not totally easy or comfortable to do. I agree...only if it's supervised should that occur. And when I'm there more it won't always be off like it is now when I'm around. [we're only able to see each other a couple days/nights a month at the moment] It will only be off when I need it to be.

um...YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!
2 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week lovemaking routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

"The dildo is your real cock now. You don't have two cocks anymore; you have this cock, and a cage."
3 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

"Get out the nipple clamps, and put on your strap-on."

Was quite a morning. Both of those demands indicating how much teasing -- and denying -- I was provided. After, my SL reported that the vixskin is a pretty remarkable toy ... she's starting to find that she doesn't miss using the real thing.
1 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

After, my SL reported that the vixskin is a pretty remarkable toy ... she's starting to find that she doesn't miss using the real thing.
It's coincidental that the Vixskin Tex is very similar to me, and over the last few years, Mrs Edge has come to really, really, *really* enjoy our current arrangement.

BTW, on evenings when I know we're going to have bedroom time, about a half hour beforehand, I fill a thermos mug with the hottest water from the tap, and put the Vixskin in there the warm up. It ends up being just slightly warmer than body temperature, which really sends her over the edge. You may want to try that. Or not. ;-)
1 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Thanks, @Tom Allen. I've seen your recommendation on the hot water before and mean to try it. So far, just starting to introduce the vixskin, I've been hesitant to appear too presumptuous, but I think we're getting past that point.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

We were making a date, and discussing how hot the Vixskin should be.

Me: "It's already warmer than body temperature. It's literally hotter than I would be inside you."

Her: "LOL - is it? I think it's the same but it's been so long I can't remember."
6 x
td74
Last orgasm: August 15th, 2020

Post by td74 »

I was floating in the pool while sitting on a Styrofoam noodle with one end sticking out of the water where my dick would be. We had friends over and one of my wife's friends said to me: "nice look, bet you wish you had one that big." My wife under the influence of a couple glasses of wine, burst out laughing and said: "if he had one that big he wouldn't be caged." I turned my head and her friend said:"what does that mean?" "I'll tell you later" said my wife. She is really friendly with this woman,so I can't wait to see how this plays out.
1 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

I returned from a business trip and brought some items from the hotel that she enjoys having on hand (scented lotion, makeup scrubs, etc) which I put on her vanity as I unpacked. I always caged myself and slid the key into her top vanity drawer once I was locked.

She came in and was delighted to find the simple freebies from the hotel and said, "Oh, you brought me some presents!" When she began to get ready for bed a few moments later, she opened her drawer to find the keys and said, "GOOD BOY! I'm getting so many presents tonight - this is wonderful."

I was dismissed and she put the key away in her hiding spot.
5 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

"Time for you to strap on."
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week lovemaking routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Between a couple of very powerful orgasms:
"This is so good, I haven't missed your real cock. I don't think I can remember what it even felt like."
3 x