"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi @marmion , and welcome to our forums.
Unfortunately, I think that you'll discover that 99.99% of the conversation here will revolve around male chastity. I've only run across one forum that was mainly a female chastity space, and even that was about 15 years ago.

But feel free to stick around and join the conversations.
0 x
Buttercup

Post by Buttercup »

Hi everyone

I'm relatively new to chastity, Miss and I began this journey about 1year ago. Currently using a cheap Chinese stainless steel device but strongly considering an upgrade.

I joined here to begin to research higher quality devices. I'll likely be going for a custom made cage in the near future.

Anyway, nice to meet you all

Buttercup
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to the forum, Buttercup! You will find that many of us have found the stainless steel devices from either Male Chastity Now or Mature Metal to be comfortable for long term wear. Both companies make quality cages and offer great customer service. I wear a MM Jail Bird and, except for a 2 day break for our anniversary, have been locked in it 24/7 for 53 days this time.

@marmion, welcome. You are certainly going to be an anomaly on the forum. It will be interesting to hear about your experiences and journey in female chastity.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

“Anomaly” is harsh lol. An unusual participant, hows that.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
CuriousKylie

Post by CuriousKylie »

Hello,
I’m a married semi bi-curious male. I am going to be buying my first cock cage shortly. Not sure what one I want for sure, but do have a good idea on what one I think I will get. Hopefully with some help here I can decide and will be putting the order in fairly soon. The one I have on my mind is the Dominix Deluxe Steel Cage. I want to play around with chastity and if I truly enjoy it like I believe I will. I would then like to slowly get my wife involved if I can. I would love to see another man fuck her, clean the cum off her, and maybe even suck the bull’s cock afterwards. The last part is more of a fantasy, but I would be ecstatic if the opportunity arose. If you have experience with that cage I would like your thoughts and some help on how I could slowly get my wife involved. She was very sexually active before we got together. She has slowed down a lot and only been with me since we started dating. Part of me thinks the biggest hump in the road is getting her to want to lock me up and it will take off from there. Maybe not her getting fucked, but at least locking me up and maybe teasing me.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome Kylie. First step is to not hide anything from your wife. Talk to her. Several of us have started by giving our partners the book "Male Chastity: A Guide For Keyholders". It is written in a relatively 'vanilla' way and deals with the benefits to her. don't push her, let her progress at her own pace.

As to the device, it would help if you posted your questions in the 'Chastity Devices' area and include a link to the device you are considering. There are hundreds of devices out there and many similar device are sold by different names.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Schnoff wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:09 pm “Anomaly” is harsh lol. An unusual participant, hows that.
Not harsh, just one of them thar high falutin' words! :lol:
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
LockedHubby

Post by LockedHubby »

Greetings to one and all.
Your forum comes highly recommended for the best advice.
I have been married for 11 years and for the past three have been trying chastity with my wife and it has been mostly positive.

All the best
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome, LockedHubby. Consider starting a journal to share your experiences and invite the wife to join in.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
SelfLocked

Post by SelfLocked »

Hello all :)

I am a single male, been curious about buying a cage for some time. Finally got one today, but it just doesn't fit well at all. Here to ask for help on choosing a proper sized one.

Nice to meet ya!
0 x
SelfLocked in a DHGate A272