Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week lovemaking routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Me: "I've had a few sex dreams lately, in which I'm fucking you with my new cock, and making you come very loud."
Her: "New cock?"
Me: "Yeah, this one. My replacement."
Her: {grabs dildo in my harness} "This IS your cock. And it's not new, anymore."
Me: "..."
Her: "It hasn't been 'new' for a long time. It's your cock now, and it's all you'll ever use."
5 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

locked4her55 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:00 am
TwistedMister wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:04 am I haven't been caged in over a year . . . . you need to lock it up
Welcome back. ;)
Thanks :) ...I think...yesterday morning when I got up and went downstairs I heard Mrs. Twisted making some noise (she has been sleeping on the couch for several reasons- a leg injury, a new dog that turned out not to be housebroken and too hot upstairs), sort of moaning. At first I thought she was in pain due to the leg injury, but that turned out not to be the case.

I went over to the couch to see if I needed to do something for her and saw that she was still asleep...and dreaming. Along with the moaning there were grunts and gasps, and her hips were rocking back and forth- the sounds were pleasure rather than pain. I stood there watching and listening for a couple of minutes, feeling myself swelling in the cage, and wondering what she was dreaming about. That question was answered a few moments later when she said "Stop switching, I can't tell whose cock is whose." Cage suddenly tight, I listened for a bit more, then went to make a cup of coffee and left her to enjoy the rest of her dream.

Later, she told me about the dream without any prompting from me. In the dream she was blindfolded and suspended by leather straps over me (69) with one of her 'cowboys' lying next to me (face to face with her) and another of her 'cowboys' standing behind her controlling the action- alternating between his cock inside her and his partner's, until they each finished inside her...at which point he lowered her 'sloppy' pussy onto my face...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:04 amIn the dream she was blindfolded and suspended by leather straps over me (69) with one of her 'cowboys' lying next to me (face to face with her) and another of her 'cowboys' standing behind her controlling the action- alternating between his cock inside her and his partner's, until they each finished inside her...at which point he lowered her 'sloppy' pussy onto my face...
:lol:
Reminded me of Meg Ryan's scene "I'll have what she's having"
I'll have what she'.jpg
I'll have what she'.jpg (5.68 KiB) Viewed 2950 times
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

She is definitely getting more bold as far as telling me of her dreams, and her dreams would seem to indicate her growing desire to engage in this sort of activity. I have to wonder if it has anything to do with her sudden decision to restart 'The Game', and if she is bold enough to actually start making it happen...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

I like to check in with my wife from time to time and just straight up ask if she is still happy with the current arrangements. We have just reached two years in the latest round of me being chaste.
So I asked this morning and her reply "Yes and don't be expecting an orgasm any time soon".
3 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

Tom Allen wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:59 am (Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week lovemaking routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Me: "I've had a few sex dreams lately, in which I'm fucking you with my new cock, and making you come very loud."
Her: "New cock?"
Me: "Yeah, this one. My replacement."
Her: {grabs dildo in my harness} "This IS your cock. And it's not new, anymore."
Me: "..."
Her: "It hasn't been 'new' for a long time. It's your cock now, and it's all you'll ever use."
I sincerely hope you are taking good care of the woman. She's a keeper.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

Wife and I shared a shower this morning which is a rare treat for me. I asked her later in the day if she enjoyed being bathed by me and she said she did. She then asked if I enjoyed it.

I thought it was pretty obvious.

"Well, it's pretty compressed down there so it can be hard to tell."
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

Mrs Edge and I had a leisurely round of weekend morning hot dildo sex, after which we dressed and headed out for some errands. We stopped for coffee, ans while listening to the radio in the driveup line, there was a commercial for some "male enhancement" product. Jokingly, I asked her if she thought I should get more information on that.

"You don't need that. In fact, you're never going to need that, are you?"
6 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Last night we were in bed when Kitten said that when we first discussed discipline a cane was off limits and a year later I made one for her. "I don't have to swing it very hard to get your attention."

BTW, a riding crop was also on the forbidden list. I've since learned to tell the difference between the 2 without being able to see them in her hands!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

If you happen to wake up early I would like you to touch, rub & get close please. Yes, through the bars.

(after doing so twice...)

K. The 3rd one can be all the way. As all the way as it is when you're locked up. I'm going to do that to you next time. I want to see how it works! <smiley face>
2 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)